Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ram gopal verma is mad (Page 7)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaapi

So he doesn't have a good equation with MR and Shankar? I disagree about MR but Indian did put Shankar on the map though. Tongue I don't even bother listening to his political and religious views. I know Anbe Sivam is a hugely appreciated movie but there's a reason why I couldn't warm up to the movie as such. It was difficult for me to just take it at its face value and not dig too deep into it. LOL Though it wasn't the first time that a movie had sided or glorified a particular ideology but coming from Kamal, I couldn't just ignore the bias.

Na he does but i think they are closer to Rajini..Either ways, i think ppl don take offense cos Kamal always speaks that way..Yeah, Indian did put Shankar on the map but he has had massive hits before that too..I mean Kadhalan was a film with as cliched a story as it can get with two newcomers yet it was a blockbuster..Shankar doesn't need Kamal/Rajini..If anything, he needs ARR LOL 

I liked Anbe Sivam man..Kamal's ideologies are messed up but its a great film..And it had such fabulous songs LOL

Edited by rogerrocks - 24 April 2016 at 1:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheekThaak

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
RGV should make another Satya, Rangeela,  whatever happened to him, the guy had talent once upon a time. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gatheringstormpallavi25

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyatrix

RGV should make another Satya, Rangeela,  whatever happened to him, the guy had talent once upon a time. 

Yes, I miss RGV's movies too...he was one of the auteursOuch

One Aag should not negate his otherwise good filmography.

Piyatrix

TheekThaak IF-Rockerz
TheekThaak
TheekThaak

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

So he doesn't have a good equation with MR and Shankar? I disagree about MR but Indian did put Shankar on the map though. Tongue I don't even bother listening to his political and religious views. I know Anbe Sivam is a hugely appreciated movie but there's a reason why I couldn't warm up to the movie as such. It was difficult for me to just take it at its face value and not dig too deep into it. LOL Though it wasn't the first time that a movie had sided or glorified a particular ideology but coming from Kamal, I couldn't just ignore the bias.

Na he does but i think they are closer to Rajini..Either ways, i think ppl don take offense cos Kamal always speaks that way..Yeah, Indian did put Shankar on the map but has had massive hits before that too..I mean Kadhalan was a film with as cliched a story as it can get with two newcomers yet it was a blockbuster..Shankar doesn't need Kamal/Rajini..If anything, he needs ARR LOL 

I liked Anbe Sivam man..Kamal's ideologies are messed up but its a great film..And it had such fabulous songs LOL

Oh..I love Kadhalan. One of those few films where I absolutely loved Nagma. LOL @bold : Would never disagree with that. Tongue

Ikr..everybody I know freaking loves that film and I feel so bad for being cynical and not appreciating the film for what it is. I love Maddy's bits in that one though. LOL

rogerrocks

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaanKeNiche.

Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by pallavi25

Kamal Haasan in Appu Raja as a dwarf >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rajnikant in any of his blockbusterLOL

SRK in Fan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Salman in every trashy movie he has done whatever its BOLOL

Salman is so big hit that he has become benchmark to get compared with everyone.

PS: But no one has done trashy movies more than Srk in last 8 years so much that it are failing at BO.

@Bold: OMG! So Much BS!ShockedHNY, CE failed at BO? Shocked All of his movies in last 8 yrs are either superhits, blockbusters, or hits!LOL

Salman is the expert at doing trashiest movies like Ready, Wanted, Dabanng 2, Kick, Bodyguard...

So both SRK and Salman did trashy movies and made money...so what was your point? Confused

D'oh
You know you should really make up your mind on whether you're content with SRK's trashy films becoming hits at the BO(most of which are categorised into the 'masala' category btw) or SRK getting critical acclaim for his film (only one in recent times being Fan) that flopped. And you have GOT to stop ridiculing Salman for his 'trashy' films when your fav is doing no better (with only exception being Fan but even Fan did not strike a chord with the general audience). That is all Sunny was saying to you. That YOUR fav has been doing trashy films for nearly the past decade and those films did not even work at the BO (with only the exception of HNY and CE). THAT was his point. Sleepy

And just btw, you DO NOT have the right to decide what the 'trashiest' films are and when others point out your fav's trash films, don't just defend by giving evidence of box office when that's what you were condemning in others' fav's (like Salman) in the first place. Hypocrite of the highest order you are. Sleepy

Its clear who are the biggest hypocrites here...people who crib that SrK does trashy movies like HNY and CE And yet when SRK does something different and excels in it, but its struggling at the Indian BO because people are too used to trash to appreciate it, then again hes bashed for not getting BO success. 
Sallu does masala and gets BO success, hes celebrated, SRK does masala and gets BO success but hes bashed...SrK does different type of movie, hes bashed again...its just blind hatred.
So who is the hypocrite here?

Also the fact is all his movies in last 6 yrs have made more than 100 crores.
 SRK's masala movies also made lots of money especially CE was a blockbuster.  So whatever Sunny said is not true! 

Its others who are confused whether they want masala or content...only where SRK is concerned.

Edited by pallavi25 - 24 April 2016 at 2:07am

-DZ-

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Oh..I love Kadhalan. One of those few films where I absolutely loved Nagma. LOL @bold : Would never disagree with that. Tongue

Ikr..everybody I know freaking loves that film and I feel so bad for being cynical and not appreciating the film for what it is. I love Maddy's bits in that one though. LOL

I believe Kadhalan was a rage back in the day..He actually managed to make someone like Prabhu Deva an overnight sensation LOL  And i remember reading that Shankar really wanted Madhuri to do the film but she couldn't cos dates din work out..But tbh, PD and Nagma actually share really good chemistry..And the album..Damn the album..It was fcuking phenomenal..So much variety..Melody, classical, rap, western- you name it and you have it in the film..And the choreography was fantastic..Reason why the film worked so well LOL

Maddy is such a good actor..KH is very fond of him LOL They collaborated for this other film where Maddy played a chef..It was a sweet love story but it flopped LOL

TheekThaak

TheekThaak IF-Rockerz
TheekThaak
TheekThaak

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Oh..I love Kadhalan. One of those few films where I absolutely loved Nagma.LOL@bold : Would never disagree with that.Tongue

Ikr..everybody I know freaking loves that film and I feel so bad for being cynical and not appreciating the film for what it is. I love Maddy's bits in that one though.LOL

I believe Kadhalan was a rage back in the day..He actually managed to make someone like Prabhu Deva an overnight sensationLOL And i remember reading that Shankar really wanted Madhuri to do the film but she couldn't cos dates din work out..But tbh, PD and Nagma actually share really good chemistry..And the album..Damn the album..It was fcuking phenomenal..So much variety..Melody, classical, rap, western- you name it and you have it in the film..And the choreography was fantastic..Reason why the film worked so wellLOL

Maddy is such a good actor..KH is very fond of himLOLThey collaborated for this other film where Maddy played a chef..It was a sweet love story but it floppedLOL

OMG! Kadhalan's album is love. Pettai rap...ROFL And that one scene where PD makes Nagma's sketch with his dance , I couldn't stop gushing. Also SPB had some hear teaming scenes in the film. Embarrassed PD-Nagma share a fabulous chemistry. I love that malargaley song from the other movie.

Yeah, it's remade as Ramji londonwale. KH and Maddy came together for this another Trisha film which I thought was lame. Manmadan Ambu. LOL But good to hear that KH at least likes somebody and shares a sweet bond. Embarrassed

rogerrocks

TheekThaak IF-Rockerz
TheekThaak
TheekThaak

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Originally posted by Piyatrix

RGV should make another Satya, Rangeela, whatever happened to him, the guy had talent once upon a time.

Yes, I miss RGV's movies too...he was one of the auteursOuch

One Aag should not negate his otherwise good filmography.

Not just one Aag man. He still makes films and all of them are downright horrible. You'd cringe so bad that you'll wonder how did the same guy make such amazing films, once upon a time. Now a days, he is a just a gone case who directs shitty films and speaks rubbish.

Go to top