Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ram gopal verma is mad (Page 6)

TheekThaak IF-Rockerz
TheekThaak
TheekThaak

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by Kaapi

Yeah, we can alywas hope but the kind of ridiculous movies these both have been churning, off late(papanasam being an exception) ..it's difficult to get our hopes high. LOL

P.s. Why do I have a feeling that you like Rajni more than Kamal? I have observed that you are harsher on KH than you are on Rajni. Hmmm. I sense some bias. Evil Smile

You are rightROFL I like Rajini a lot more than Kamal..KH is a phenomenal actor but the dude really really annoys me off screen..So pretentious and stuck up..Not to mention, he is always so dismissive of Rajini and his films..While Rajini is so humble and appreciative of all the actors..That defo makes me biasedLOL

Omg! I knew it..how could I have not pointed it out earlier. ROFL

Oh dear..this gives me a major dejavu of two cricketers. (ONLY acc to you) LOL

Other than that..yeah..his interviews sometimes are so cringe worthy. In one of them he was speaking on commitment and I was so uncomfortable at the way he was speaking of his relationships. He was so dismissive that it was ridiculous. But to me, still doesn't matter though. As an actor, love him to bits. LOL More than Rajini.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Other than that..yeah..his interviews sometimes are so cringe worthy. In one of them he was speaking on commitment and I was so uncomfortable at the way he was speaking of his relationships. He was so dismissive that it was ridiculous. But to me, still doesn't matter though. As an actor, love him to bits. LOL More than Rajini.

And the way he talks about atheism..I mean its okay if you don believe in God but stop mocking ppl's believes..He really does have a very high opinion about himself LOL The other day, in some IV he was like, Mani Ratnam, Shankar etc. became big only after they collaborated with him..Are you kidding me? Confused  I mean Nayagan was an outstanding film and Kamal killed it with his performance but you are really stuck up if you think Mani Ratnam wasn't a big deal before that LOL  

TheekThaak

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhs

Originally posted by galaxyfan

Don't know much about kamaal Hassan Or Rajinikath, nor do I care. But what he is saying is true...we saw the groundbreaking VFX in Fan...which were shit(no I haven't seen it). Imagine bollywood doing dwarfism.uh nooo. (Anupam Kher in Jaan-e-man)LOL

No he is saying good acting/experiment fails at BO .be yurself like salman on screen and public will watch .they dont want their megastar playing a common man role .
he was being sarcastic. he is not fond of rajnikanth

You got it, what he was trying to say...LOL Basically he means dont try to experiment and push the boundaries like Kamal Haasan did, just play up to the gallery as yourself, be the same thing in every movie and then public will watch, basically Indian public cannot digest anything new or unique. LOL
So back to trashy films it is...

-DZ-

drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged

I am one of those who doesn't have a high opinion of KH. Off-screen he is so full himself it inadvertently spills on -screen too. He overacts most of the part and gives me a vibe of ' Look, look how awesomesauce my acting is' . Naaah. There is no soul in his acting, it's too technical/mechanical. He is a method actor whose technique works wonders once in a while and hits the spot but most of the times it's a miss. The same problem I've with Aamir of recent years. The soul/becoming the character in the emotional sphere is missing... there is still the 'I'm aamir the awesome actor' inside. Ditto for KH. Tom Hanks is a method actor too but he truly becomes the character in true sense removing his own persona/ego from it. 

In that sense, Rajni is far better. He is either being himself like Sallu or doing really well with his role, some of his older character-oriented movies. No pretensions of great art or intellect.

Edited by drummedup - 24 April 2016 at 1:22am
cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by pallavi25

Kamal Haasan in Appu Raja as a dwarf >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rajnikant in any of his blockbusterLOL

SRK in Fan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Salman in every trashy movie he has done whatever its BOLOL

Lol. And the point is? If your intention is to ridicule Rajnikant with this comparison, then I'm sorry but you are way off. Kamal Hassan being a better actor is known to one and all but that doesn't take away from the super star that Rajni has been. The one who created mass hysteria. The one who's superstardom is to be seen to be believed. And just so you know, he has his own share of performance oriented films. And some of his blockbusters are landmarks in Tamil cinema.

Please do recommend some of Rajni's brilliant films in Hindi...because I have watched him in Hum, Shivaji the Boss and Robot and a few other Hindi films of the 80s and he was nothing close to the brilliance of Kamal Haasan in Appu Raja in the dwarf's role. 
Or the brilliance of KH in Sadma or in many other Hindi movies, even the commercial ones like Saagar and Ek Duuje Ke Liye!
KH as a dwarf in Appu Raja was just mindblowing! Star

i have just watched that one movie of rajni where he was playing a side kick in a sri devi starrer..i guess it was chalbaaz

other than that..i can't care less for him..
RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:21am | IP Logged
RGV is crazy, what kind of lopsided comparison is this?Wacko 

People can take SRK & Kamal, chalo ok but Rajnikanth and Salman?Silly I am sure, fans of both would disagree. 

RGV is sad and gloomy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25-DZ-

TheekThaak IF-Rockerz
TheekThaak
TheekThaak

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

And the way he talks about atheism..I mean its okay if you don believe in God but stop mocking ppl's believes..He really does have a very high opinion about himself LOLThe other day, in some IV he was like, Mani Ratnam, Shankar etc. became big only after they collaborated with him..Are you kidding me?Confused I mean Nayagan was an outstanding film and Kamal killed it with his performance but you are really stuck up if you think Mani Ratnam wasn't a big deal before thatLOL

So he doesn't have a good equation with MR and Shankar? I disagree about MR but Indian did put Shankar on the map though. Tongue I don't even bother listening to his political and religious views. I know Anbe Sivam is a hugely appreciated movie but there's a reason why I couldn't warm up to the movie as such. It was difficult for me to just take it at its face value and not dig too deep into it. LOL Though it wasn't the first time that a movie had sided or glorified a particular ideology but coming from Kamal, I couldn't just ignore the bias.

Edited by Kaapi - 24 April 2016 at 1:25am

rogerrocks

KaanKeNiche. Senior Member

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShelDevTheekThaakJupiters_CockI_M_SultaN

Go to top