Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

extremely important for every member of this forum (Page 3)

Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_t

<font size="2">Hi,</font>

<font size="2">I completely agree with your post and honestly, even i have lost interest in writing the stories as silent readers just don't want to show up. I am grateful to my regular readers and they know it. I have tried my best to deliver something new and every time i was let down with the response i got but i still continued. We writers put our efforts and time to tell a story with passion and all we need is your response.</font>

I do write for myself but at times the motivation is important and trust me i have written stories and poetries for ages now. I am not here to gain any sympathy, but just wanted to share what i felt at this moment of time.

<font size="2">I have decided that after completing my on going stories i would quit writing on the forum as I really feel that the hard work I put in my stories is not valued by some people. I really feel that feedback from you actually motivates the writer to deliver the next chapter with more enthusiasm. We writers want to narrate a different story, but that can happen only when there is an audience who would like to hear us out and respond to us.</font>

Please its a request to all readers that try to accept new concepts, new story-lines and more strong characters. It really takes a lot of time to think over how to narrate a story, how to strike a correct balance and not lose the focus. Romance is just a part of storytelling and at the end aren't you willing to try something new which would be more entertaining than the regular stories written. Please no offences to anyone and if you are hurt , i sincerely apologise from the bottom of my heart as i never meant to hurt anyone.

<font size="2">I am again extremely thankful to all my regular readers and I would always be there whenever you need me. I will update my stories when I really feel motivated to pen the chapters. Apologies to my readers but this is something that is eventually going to happen. I will not write after the on going stories are wrapped up.</font>However, I will continue to write ahead somewhere else after sometime.

<font size="2">Thanks a lot.</font>

<font size="2">Regards</font>

<font size="2">Ankita</font>

I agree with you di, or you don't need to apologize because you haven't said anything wrong we never asked for sugar coating or good comments constructive criticism is always welcome we just want them to speak ajkl wo readers bhi gayab ho gye h jo regular comment karte the for whom i am suppose to write its better i quit writing here and work somewhere else i have my own plans to work if this guys really doesn't care about me why should i ? Or threatening them for comments is something i really don't want to do so yeah leave it who cares

P.s. i do respect my every regular readers pov but its just too much for me to tolerate Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_tsadiya51

dreamy_doll15 IF-Dazzler
dreamy_doll15
dreamy_doll15

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Really really true..
full agree wid u..
Plss yar silent readers support writers.
they need ur feedback !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadiya51

prathyushaeluri Goldie
prathyushaeluri
prathyushaeluri

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Hi dear
I totally agree with u 
As I am also in same feeling di
And haa I have sent u a pm plz check it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadiya51

navneetdhandal Senior Member
navneetdhandal
navneetdhandal

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i completely agree with u writers but plzzz do update for ur geniune readers as the apprecite ur work..
i knw it hurts to see less response but plzz do update

Go to top