Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashna_chawla thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Well i do agree with you my exams were going on it ended two days ago and i updated it was around 6.5k i know i was late but i have a personal life or study is something i could not mess with it. But the response i got was too low. I put my everything in last update but still no response at all i was so disheartened. I used to get 30 pages comments for my story now only 20 or 23 is bar utna bhi nh 330 buddies in my list or 200 comments karte h usme se bhot se buddy list me nh h pm karne ke bad bhi they don't comment. I remember jab mene warning di thi ke next update will be in pms toh 50 pages ko cross kia tha mene or phir next update me sab gayab phir se wahi but i never repeated it again i was satisfied whatever i got, but after a long that's the truth i have lost my interest in this forum it is better to leave this place i have other things to write or other project to work i do respect my every reader who commented but this is height for me i felt so bad the response i used to get goes down and i m no longer interested in this forums it is better to end my stories and leave the place
mishshergill thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
😆😆😆
Trust these readers! 
Ek free advice to all the writers... Don't sulk about how demotivated we guys feel about low response! 
On time or no time update! Don't give shit to it! Update only when you like to not when people what you too! Trust me this really works! 
Not telling you to stop writing or sth! Nope! Never! 
Just loosen up a bit and don't be so punctual so that you ur self regret that! 

There is two type of writing 
1.) we write for ur selfs and we want people to know you view regardless of what response you get!
2.) which readers make you puck out anyhow at the promised time witch can never come out well! And still no response

Go with option 1! Start writing for yourself! 
If you think that silent readers or readers in general are gonna be motivation! Good luck buddy! 

Let alone the writing! Beleive me i regret that why I even thought of a contest to hold here... I am sooo shocked with the votings this time and other things too! That proves one thing in totality 

KYY forum pr muft ka tamasha dekhne wAle are reaching moon! 

No offense please!
Not directed to any one in particular!
ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hi,

I completely agree with your post and honestly, even i have lost interest in writing the stories as silent readers just don't want to show up. I am grateful to my regular readers and they know it. I have tried my best to deliver something new and every time i was let down with the response i got but i still continued. We writers put our efforts and time to tell a story with passion and all we need is your response. 

I do write for myself but at times the motivation is important and trust me i have written stories and poetries for ages now. I am not here to gain any sympathy, but just wanted to share what i felt at this moment of time. 

I have decided that after completing my on going stories i would quit writing on the forum as I really feel that the hard work I put in my stories is not valued by some people. I really feel that feedback from you actually motivates the writer to deliver the next chapter with more enthusiasm. We writers want to narrate a different story, but that can happen only when there is an audience who would like to hear us out and respond to us. 

Please its a request to all readers that try to accept new concepts, new story-lines and more strong characters. It really takes a lot of time to think over how to narrate a story, how to strike a correct balance and not lose the focus. Romance is just a part of storytelling and at the end aren't you willing to try something new which would be more entertaining than the regular stories written. Please no offences to anyone and if you are hurt , i sincerely apologise from the bottom of my heart as i never meant to hurt anyone.

I am again extremely thankful to all my regular readers and I would always be there whenever you need me. I will update my stories when I really feel motivated to pen the chapters. Apologies to my readers but this is something that is eventually going to happen. I will not write after the on going stories are wrapped up. However, I will continue to write ahead somewhere else after sometime.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Ankita
Edited by ankita_t - 8 years ago
etuu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with you...!!!!!!! I'm also a reader...but feeling too sad for writers are losing their interest... they stoped giving update... some are finished their stories...   some are suddenly vanished...!!! some are going vacation...!!!!! :( *sigh* feeling irritated sometimes because of silent readers writers are stopped writing... feeling like they are most important for writers they forgot about their genuine readers...!!!! genuine readers have no value... *hufff*
btw silent readers, when u do something if u r a human u expect some appreciation from others... don't u????
it's ur right to voice out about your opinion... & writers also have a right to know about their stories either it's good or bad... after all it's their story... ur opinion give them chance to correct their mistake & help them to improve... they become motivated to write ... u should give them some respect... they should be appreciated... give them their right... please wake up and try to give them little respect... give their talent some appreciation... for appreciation u don't have paid money... when u take10 minutes time to read u can also have some extra 2 minutes time to write a comment... huhhh...
silent readers ur silence demotivated writers...
see I'm so lazy to type a comment but I always commented stories which I followed... if I can.. then I think u also can... I know not getting update it's not bothering you as much as it's bothered genuine readers... for you they also become victim... >_<
it's a request to silent readers u guys started commenting stories which u followed...

Edited by etuu - 8 years ago
bhagupur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for this very good post. ...

100%...agree with you. ..

Thanks. 

manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm..100 sahi baat kahi hain...main jab forum main ayi thi to kitna acche acche writer the...nadiya26 ,priackchan,apps33 and many many more. They signed off becoz of silent response they get for their story.

I m not a regular long commenter. But whenever I read something I always comment. Agar kabhi mann v nahi kia ho to I tried to write at lest a line of appreciation. Par mujhe abhi tak nahi samajh ata 

ek line likhne main unka kya jata hain...😡. Agar they can waste 10 minutes from their valuable life for reading can't they give their 1or 2 minuets for comments...!!!
It's actually hurting and frustrating to see writers r signing off from their work. And we don't blame writer.

IF is like a home to me...whenever I was tensed or hurt I came here to get rid of it...but the way it is working I don't think so...!!!
Many writers r continuing their work on wattpad...and I noticed they get really very good response comparing to IF. Main aaj v wattpad she jyada IF pe story padhne jyada pasand karti hu...but the way silent readers r doing their job it was like...🤢.

But we will see this silent readers whenever any writer got bashed...then they come to comment for the writers or against the writers.
But iss sabse srif loyal readers ka hi hamper hota hain...!!!

Anyway it a KIND request to silent readers plz bother to comment the story u read...😊
Aashna_chawla thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ankita_t

<font size="2">Hi,</font>

<font size="2">I completely agree with your post and honestly, even i have lost interest in writing the stories as silent readers just don't want to show up. I am grateful to my regular readers and they know it. I have tried my best to deliver something new and every time i was let down with the response i got but i still continued. We writers put our efforts and time to tell a story with passion and all we need is your response.</font>

I do write for myself but at times the motivation is important and trust me i have written stories and poetries for ages now. I am not here to gain any sympathy, but just wanted to share what i felt at this moment of time.

<font size="2">I have decided that after completing my on going stories i would quit writing on the forum as I really feel that the hard work I put in my stories is not valued by some people. I really feel that feedback from you actually motivates the writer to deliver the next chapter with more enthusiasm. We writers want to narrate a different story, but that can happen only when there is an audience who would like to hear us out and respond to us.</font>

Please its a request to all readers that try to accept new concepts, new story-lines and more strong characters. It really takes a lot of time to think over how to narrate a story, how to strike a correct balance and not lose the focus. Romance is just a part of storytelling and at the end aren't you willing to try something new which would be more entertaining than the regular stories written. Please no offences to anyone and if you are hurt , i sincerely apologise from the bottom of my heart as i never meant to hurt anyone.

<font size="2">I am again extremely thankful to all my regular readers and I would always be there whenever you need me. I will update my stories when I really feel motivated to pen the chapters. Apologies to my readers but this is something that is eventually going to happen. I will not write after the on going stories are wrapped up.</font>However, I will continue to write ahead somewhere else after sometime.

<font size="2">Thanks a lot.</font>

<font size="2">Regards</font>

<font size="2">Ankita</font>

I agree with you di, or you don't need to apologize because you haven't said anything wrong we never asked for sugar coating or good comments constructive criticism is always welcome we just want them to speak ajkl wo readers bhi gayab ho gye h jo regular comment karte the for whom i am suppose to write its better i quit writing here and work somewhere else i have my own plans to work if this guys really doesn't care about me why should i ? Or threatening them for comments is something i really don't want to do so yeah leave it who cares

P.s. i do respect my every regular readers pov but its just too much for me to tolerate 😲
dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really really true..
full agree wid u..
Plss yar silent readers support writers.
they need ur feedback !!
prathyushaeluri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi dear
I totally agree with u 
As I am also in same feeling di
And haa I have sent u a pm plz check it
navneetdhandal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i completely agree with u writers but plzzz do update for ur geniune readers as the apprecite ur work..
i knw it hurts to see less response but plzz do update