Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

A poll about FAN (For those who have seen the movie) (Page 4)

Poll Question: Did you like Gaurav as a character?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [3.57%]
21 [75.00%]
2 [7.14%]
1 [3.57%]
2 [7.14%]
1 [3.57%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

dingle_hopper IF-Dazzler
dingle_hopper
dingle_hopper

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya-

what gaurav did was definitely not acceptable 
but aryan could have handled matter better nobody would like their fav actor/person in the world to put them in jail. perhaps aryan could have handled the matter better in the first place gaurav was psychotic but aryan could have been more reasonable i think 

On the contrary, I think Aryan was actually unrealistically good for a superstar. Even after all the things Gaurav did to tarnish his image, Aryan showed him compassion towards the end and offered him some good advice.

Do you think any BW superstar would do that if an imposter destroys their image by painting them to be a psychotic molester and then infiltrating their home to harass their family? I dont think so LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dingle_hopper

Originally posted by -Priya-

what gaurav did was definitely not acceptable 
but aryan could have handled matter better nobody would like their fav actor/person in the world to put them in jail. perhaps aryan could have handled the matter better in the first place gaurav was psychotic but aryan could have been more reasonable i think 

On the contrary, I think Aryan was actually unrealistically good for a superstar. Even after all the things Gaurav did to tarnish his image, Aryan showed him compassion towards the end and offered him some good advice.

Do you think any BW superstar would do that if an imposter destroys their image by painting them to be a psychotic molester and then infiltrating their home to harass their family? I dont think so LOL

i agree with you about the ending but i still think sending him to jail was wrong 

dingle_hopper

U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Gaurav was endearing all the way till the end, script failed to make him a menace.
His actions or crime looked goofy rather than horrible.
BollyBoy Goldie
BollyBoy
BollyBoy

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
He lost his shit in the second half... it seemed unrealistic at times... but then again it is completely possible for something like this to happen in real life...
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I liked Gaurav until he turned psycho and weird. His parents are even weirder if you observe them closely. They did not try to make their child understand or rather differentiate between love and obsession. They in fact persuaded him more

I loved SRK's portrayal of Gaurav but I empathized more with Aryan. Like RR said, Aryan's actions and perception towards Gaurav is not wrong at all. He took it more patiently and tried to give this guy the benefit of the doubt but Gaurav was too blind to accept the reality 

On a personal note, at school I had this friend who was crazily in love with Hrithik Roshan during KNPH days. This girl could not fathom Hrithik getting married at that time and she used to constantly break into tears at school. She had no idea that she was too obsessed with Hrithik. From her pov, she felt like Hrithik cheated on her and some people at school used to make fun of her for that. Two friends and I had long chats with her for several days and helped her to understand the situation and reality for that matter. It's never easy trying to convince somebody like that so I genuinely understood both their pov's

Beautyful_Mess

Go to top