Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

stripped of credentials.. (Page 3)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Hello Hammie Big smile sorry for the delay yaar ...You write so beautifully dear...always enjoy reading your takes...magic in words i say...jitna tareef karo utna kam hai Big smile
never mind that it s really the episode that needs the credits... good to see you swathi
Finally shalu's got married to pankaj Big smile i'm so happy for them...this kamini being an outsider she gets to do all the work which was supposedly dhani's...koh gal nahi vilav usko ghass bhi nahi dalega LOL...this bua keeps interfering in every thing...very annoying lady but the actress is doing a very good job i must say...viplav has always taken care of dhani's needs and her feelings into consideration and he even continues to do so Big smile
yes the actress is great... gets under the skin... like arun  she too is a veteran star..my all time favorite is dulari...Smile
I like their chup chup ke milna scene...even viplav used todo that so many times by coming to her ashram LOL good going she is improving...aww he took her photo as well whether any body forgets her or not he shall never do so...So by solving the problem related to machines makes her great !!!Yeh toh mechanic bhi karta hai na toh woh bhi hue great may be they might be educated or not but they do have pretty good knowledge aboutit ...that doesn't make them less human right.
yes.. all she did was   pushed in the spark plugs ... bare mechanic bante hai... oil check , brakes check kare tu main maino
Dhani may not be educated but the culture and values she has why compare it to kamini...their main aim is to put down her and make kamini a mahan person...pehle usko sadi dhang se pehne ke liye koi bole LOL baad mei sanskar ke bare mai baat kare.
whatever she lacks the width of experience that     dhani has.. seen the rough side of life .. dhani has more perseverance  and sense of service than her
The ride to show benaras was pure torture...her nazar, her walking style, her lines ...no wonder viplav wanted to run awayLOL good thing RL met him and recognized kamini at once ...dhani did feel bad knowing the truth and chose to hide the truth from RL...i like Rl she is such a good friend of dhani's gives right advice at the right time...aur jyada nahi dekhne ko epi mai.
I know... she is such a pile on.. ufff..
Loved reading your take ...waiting for your next part...till then take care.
thanks mate was looking for your thoughts...    hate not reading them , thanks swathi wonderful to see your comments..  much love hammie..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims47Tahsinomiaimfpearl100

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
15 mins before i came in IF and was reading this take and the comments...and what a surpriseShockedShocked
@Hamlet53 and @Nims47 ...Hammie's take on LTL episodes??ShockedShocked  arey kahan hai kahan hai kahan hai??  arey who ever is reading this comment mujhe jaldi jaldi link bhejo...unless and untill i bookmark those pages, i will not be able to sleep tonight...

Very Bad Hammie... u did not tell me that u had written ur takes on LaagiAngryAngry bad girlAngryAngryAngry..why did not u tell me??AngryAngryAngry and my phooti kismat, i did not read hammie's takes on Dutta..ShockedConfusedOuch DeadDead
when LTL was on AIR, i was a kid, how will I know unless u tell me??AngryAngryAngry

Nims thanks yaara...thanks a lot for the wonderful info..hugs for u from me..Hug
ok let me become Sherlock holmes and look for those takes...but if u have please give me the linkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 24 April 2016 at 10:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims47TahsinomiHamlet53

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
OH THANK GOD I Got them...DancingDancing

Thanks Nims once again for the info..Thank god that i read ur comment and thank god that u mentioned in ur comment..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hammieeAngryAngry..i have still not forgiven uAngryAngry..why did not u tell me??ConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims47Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nims47

Hi again Hammie      hi    Nims,     good to see you again...
I couldn't send a private message so here's a link to one of your LTL threads. Hope it works
why can't you pm me??? 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3713999&PID=92805343&#p92805343

Xxx

this is the links... to all three threads   of LTL  repeats on ristey thread 1

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3713999

Nims47Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

15 mins before i came in IF and was reading this take and the comments...and what a surpriseShockedShocked    oyeee calm down... ghup!
@Hamlet53 and @Nims47 ...Hammie's take on LTL episodes??ShockedShocked  arey kahan hai kahan hai kahan hai??  arey who ever is reading this comment mujhe jaldi jaldi link bhejo...unless and untill i bookmark those pages, i will not be able to sleep tonight...
here is the link    they are on 3 threads 123   check the bit where it says LTL repeated on rishtey    its from the very   first episode..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1405290&TPN=15

Very Bad Hammie... u did not tell me that u had written ur takes on LaagiAngryAngry bad girlAngryAngryAngry..why did not u tell me??AngryAngryAngry and my phooti kismat, i did not read hammie's takes on Dutta..ShockedConfusedOuch DeadDead
when LTL was on AIR, i was a kid, how will I know unless u tell me??AngryAngryAngry
these repeats came on rishtey     colours
Nims thanks yaara...thanks a lot for the wonderful info..hugs for u from me..Hug
ok let me become Sherlock holmes and look for those takes...but if u have please give me the linkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
lovely you welcomed Nims  too barbs     will send you link in pm tooo super to see you barbs
much love as ever your hammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims47TahsinomiTitli_KK3148

Nims47 Groupbie
Nims47
Nims47

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

15 mins before i came in IF and was reading this take and the comments...and what a surpriseShockedShocked

Awww, you're very very welcome.  I have been wanting to say thanks to Hammie for a few months now but didn't figure out how.  Then I tried to send a pm, but couldn't figure out why that didn't work.  Now I know why. It was because I was meant to post it on here so that you could see it,  that,s not phooti kismet at all. Wink

I'm sure you will Really really really enjoy reading Hammies updates.  They really will ad an extra level of understanding not only of the episode but also the plot and the characters.

Hammie, you truly are gifted and I am sooo pleased that I finally managed to say thank you. In person... Sort of.  

Barbie, thanks so much for the warm welcome.

Lots of love to you both, Nimisha xxx

Edited by Nims47 - 25 April 2016 at 12:25pm

TahsinomiHamlet53

aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you, dear Hammie

Have a great day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nims47

Awww, you're very very welcome.  I have been wanting to say thanks to Hammie for a few months now but didn't figure out how.  Then I tried to send a pm, but couldn't figure out why that didn't work.  Now I know why. It was because I was meant to post it on here so that you could see it,  that,s not phooti kismet at all. Wink

I'm sure you will Really really really enjoy reading Hammies updates.  They really will ad an extra level of understanding not only of the episode but also the plot and the characters.

Hammie, you truly are gifted and I am sooo pleased that I finally managed to say thank you. In person... Sort of.  

Barbie, thanks so much for the warm welcome.

Lots of love to you both, Nimisha xxx
nims   had noticed this comment... wanted to  extend my thanks for your  sincere feelings..they are mutual..    humbled  to know you .. much love hammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims47

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index