Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

15 mins before i came in IF and was reading this take and the comments...and what a surprise😲😲    oyeee calm down... ghup!

@Hamlet53 and @Nims47 ...Hammie's take on LTL episodes??😲😲  arey kahan hai kahan hai kahan hai??  arey who ever is reading this comment mujhe jaldi jaldi link bhejo...unless and untill i bookmark those pages, i will not be able to sleep tonight...
here is the link    they are on 3 threads 123   check the bit where it says LTL repeated on rishtey    its from the very   first episode..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1405290&TPN=15

Very Bad Hammie... u did not tell me that u had written ur takes on Laagi😑😑 bad girl😑😑😑..why did not u tell me??😑😑😑 and my phooti kismat, i did not read hammie's takes on Dutta..πŸ˜²πŸ˜• πŸ€’🀒
when LTL was on AIR, i was a kid, how will I know unless u tell me??😑😑😑
these repeats came on rishtey     colours
Nims thanks yaara...thanks a lot for the wonderful info..hugs for u from me..πŸ€—
ok let me become Sherlock holmes and look for those takes...but if u have please give me the link😳😳
lovely you welcomed Nims  too barbs     will send you link in pm tooo super to see you barbs
much love as ever your hammie

Nims47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

15 mins before i came in IF and was reading this take and the comments...and what a surprise😲😲

@Hamlet53 and @Nims47 ...Hammie's take on LTL episodes??😲😲  arey kahan hai kahan hai kahan hai??  arey who ever is reading this comment mujhe jaldi jaldi link bhejo...unless and untill i bookmark those pages, i will not be able to sleep tonight...

Very Bad Hammie... u did not tell me that u had written ur takes on Laagi😑😑 bad girl😑😑😑..why did not u tell me??😑😑😑 and my phooti kismat, i did not read hammie's takes on Dutta..πŸ˜²πŸ˜• πŸ€’🀒
when LTL was on AIR, i was a kid, how will I know unless u tell me??😑😑😑

Nims thanks yaara...thanks a lot for the wonderful info..hugs for u from me..πŸ€—
ok let me become Sherlock holmes and look for those takes...but if u have please give me the link😳😳

Awww, you're very very welcome.  I have been wanting to say thanks to Hammie for a few months now but didn't figure out how.  Then I tried to send a pm, but couldn't figure out why that didn't work.  Now I know why. It was because I was meant to post it on here so that you could see it,  that,s not phooti kismet at all. πŸ˜‰

I'm sure you will Really really really enjoy reading Hammies updates.  They really will ad an extra level of understanding not only of the episode but also the plot and the characters.

Hammie, you truly are gifted and I am sooo pleased that I finally managed to say thank you. In person... Sort of.  

Barbie, thanks so much for the warm welcome.

Lots of love to you both, Nimisha xxx
Edited by Nims47 - 8 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you, dear Hammie

Have a great day.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nims47

Awww, you're very very welcome.  I have been wanting to say thanks to Hammie for a few months now but didn't figure out how.  Then I tried to send a pm, but couldn't figure out why that didn't work.  Now I know why. It was because I was meant to post it on here so that you could see it,  that,s not phooti kismet at all. πŸ˜‰

I'm sure you will Really really really enjoy reading Hammies updates.  They really will ad an extra level of understanding not only of the episode but also the plot and the characters.

Hammie, you truly are gifted and I am sooo pleased that I finally managed to say thank you. In person... Sort of.  

Barbie, thanks so much for the warm welcome.

Lots of love to you both, Nimisha xxx
nims   had noticed this comment... wanted to  extend my thanks for your  sincere feelings..they are mutual..    humbled  to know you .. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aimf

Thank you, dear Hammie

Have a great day.

helooo aimf... πŸ˜ƒ forgive me  for late reply.. so wonderful  to see you still look in on my takes.. I miss you a lot and look forward to having you back.. hammie will not forget.. the encouragement  you gave my takes  aimf  when I first started ..  you look after  your self   ..much love  as ever yours hammie