Nims47 Groupbie
Nims47
Nims47

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

Originally posted by Nims47

Hello Hamlet53
Wow! You still write so beautifully.
nims! welcome to Ishq ka rang safed and my takes...  so wonderful to see you Big smile
I actually can't believe I'm finally talking to you!  Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

I am newish to IF and the main reason I joined was so that I could say a HUGE thank you to you for your writing.
well Nims joined...  in 2011...   it was Mishal and  LTL...
I discovered IKRS in about October last year, Intrigued by Mishal Raheja, I looked through his other work and discovered LTL.  My life has never been the same!
yes Nims...   was same for me..
So pleased that makes sense to someone.  I have never felt quite so moved or affected by someone and Mishal does that for me in spades!

Like a lot of his fans, I was blown away. I mean hook line and sinkered by his talent in that show.
LOL    have know that feeling ,now   still mishal fan after  6 yrs..

I imagine I will be now for as long as I live!  Sounds very dramatic but oh so true!

I watched it all, until he left, on YouTube in a sort of mesmerised trance.  Addicted and couldn't get enough.  I also followed IKRS at the same time and watched shaadi vaadi and all that too.
hummm...   his first  work  Love story is brilliant too in the role of AAKASH ...
really really want to watch it but haven't found a full version of the first epi yet and I neeed to watch stuff from the beginning.  

I am now on my 4th run through of LTL and the reason I said you still write beautifully is that in this run through I have not only the YouTube videos, but also your written updates from when the show was rerun on rishtey.
HEY! yes... I did..I WONDER if they are still on this  IF..the LTL forum is locked  sadly  they were orginally posted on their...  want to find them Nims...  
THey are still there. I'll link in a seperate message to you.  HOnestly they really added to my enjoyment.  I think you,re in the UK? If you studied here, then do you remember those books that were like guides to the books you would have read in English? I absolutely loved reading but discussing the content in class using those guides and getting everyone's input was always one of the highlights of my life at school. I used to love them.  Your posts were like that. The other contributors too, really made it feel like it was a discussion and I think that's what I loved mostbaboutbyour posts. Plus they also gave me a real insight into the characters and helped me understand them more in depth. 

My experience with your updates and analysis and esp your own thoughts has made the show even more special for me.
yes I tend to do that and it is joyful for me to learn that  you   enjoyed them..
I have been meaning to thank you for a while, but haven't figured out the best way to do this,  seeing this post is my opportunity to do this so a VERY BIG HEARTFELT THANKYOU to you.
Nims,Iam humbled indeed...     my pleasure   but could'nt do it without the  encouragement of readers..
You truly are very gifted Hammie!  

I totally agree with everything you say about Dhani being pushed the sidelines, and am also wondering how much longer Viplav will stand for it.  
Nims Iam hoping there is "some method in her madness" I sometimes worry she,s too much of a doormat and people keep treating her that way.  
VIplav in today's epi (23rd) has had enough. DHani seems to be happy to carry on being unrecognised, but I love that Viplav said every insult on her hurts him and that he can't Stand it.
yes powerful  words...  Lovely dialogue and yes very powerful. But even then Dhani says, it's only for a day or two. D'oh
I really hope he tells Dadi Bua where to go, and also that new girl who seems weird as she is quite savvy but hasn't picked up on the fact that there is something between Viplav and the 'nurse' or that Viplav is just not interested in her.
yes... he needs to give her  ,the right ful  identity I hope he does it soon! DT Is a slime ball but I hope Viplav roars loudly enough that DT trickles away down a drain,
Anyway, just wanted to say a big Thankyou to you,  and a hello.
listen Nims...  now that you are here stay on this forum.. I too drifted  heartbroken from  LTL forum when it was locked..and was welcomed and loved to date that have stayed.. It will  gave me and  Ishq members   great joy if you become a part of us.. welcome again I would love to.  Thanks so much.
Apologies for my long lost.
was a pleasure to read it... and now great to meet you..
Lots of love, xxx
much love and many thanks Nims ,do check the  other posts of forum members too.. there's never a dearth of posts on ISHQ    so stay... by me...     yours hammie
Can't believe I've finally 'spoken' to you!  I joined a while ago but have found this site a tad confusing.  I'll message you the link to your posts.  Thanks again Hammie,  you're lovely and am so very grateful to you! Lots of love and big hugs. Nimisha xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplejoy

Hammie dear , better late than never.I knew u must b bz somewhere but will b posting it soon.     ab  tu aadat haimuhje ko aise jeena  main... atif aslam...Big smile 
U r a gifted writer ,I always say so.really need more n more words of appreciation.
Beautiful title.I had to go through goggle again for it though. Embarrassed .Beautiful storytelling dear.
"But in their bond neither feel they are constantly bogged down from being who they are to each. It's the unison of their souls, active most in dire straits that breeds a contentment, within Viplav and Dhani" ... Clap so beautifully written. Words of magic n magic of words...
Poor dhani.viplab is making sure she takes part of all rituals but viplab should raise his voice in true manners.    have to see   aaj ka episode watching baji rao mastani premeire on   coloursuske baad they will show  ISHQ...
Thanks a lot for this brilliant take.I didnt watch d episode.missed it as I was outside.
But never miss d true essence of d visual treat by misha when u r here
Ouch    WHAT you  didnt? grrr... and uppar se you tell me that... it was a good episode  taz... watch it shalu  viplav  darling mootu got married...   much love and shukariye  for your compliments doc sahiba... ooh taz pata hai Mahi vij is playing doctor Nandini in balika vaidhu... monday ko  aye ge....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomi

Nims47 Groupbie
Nims47
Nims47

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Hi again Hammie
I couldn't send a private message so here's a link to one of your LTL threads. Hope it works

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3713999&PID=92805343&#p92805343

Xxx

TahsinomiHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Hi Hammie
hi sammy...  good to  see you mate

Very good title .. 
thanks...Smile

you have explained very beautifully, below lines ,  However  Bua was mentioning about educated Vs uneducated .. 
yes i know sammy...
Stripped credentials is not only about  property credentials . It is all about Human being Values and relationships , feelings and emotions   credentials
yesssClap    totally agreee..and so dhani is far more educated   , aware and experienced with the highs and lows of life..that kamini has only theory ,    dhani knows more about living  and life than all of them put together
  • Kamini Educated Vs Dhaani uneducated values  Kamini as fire entering to AN to strip out the fire of Dhaani to the world .
  • DT relationship values
  • Dhaani Lioness feelings and emotinal values as fire ..  
alll ignorant...  fools... dhani has seen suffering    she  has the very essence  ofthe  fire of truth

CVs has portrayed very beautifully through Viplov character since two days ..  Viplov has fallen for her Values and not for Education.  He knows his dhaani  more valuable than educated girl .  Dhaani proved today with smile standing as an outsider   to  be as Light of Ayodhya nivas .

Viplov love proved that (Value is more important than  Equal Equal ). 
yes he saw that ages ago... when he first met her she is a woman of substance

Beauty of  episode :  Viplov was consoling through his actions , because , he knows that his wife got sucummbled inside with pain (Even though she was Queen for viplov) , she was unable to stand next to viplov with authority  in front of  elderly valuable person - Bua  
yes  well said    sammy
However Viplov is not leaving any stone  and  he proved Dhaani is his wife for ever  and she is the bahu rani for ever ..  

Viplov lears about his wife pain , so he  showered flowers to his god (mother ) for  acknowledgement of thanks as love ..   (it was beautiful ) Embarrassed
hummm   Big smile
Dhaani has steppeed into viplov room to meet him ,because  , he is god for her and canot live without him. 
yes she says so
Bua brought in Dhaani(realizations )  through her action , her viplov is more important in the world , so shere Stripped credentials is Lvoe feeling (Dhaani realization )

he wedding ceremony begins and Viplav is over the moon as the proud brother ,who had promised   Shalu that he would find a nice boy for her.. now who would  nicer than his dear straight forward  mate  Phankaj?  Dhani stands in the back row ,her position  usurped by   Kamini . Dhani in the second row made out like an outsider ,  while the outsider stood by Viplav's side as if she was Viplav's wife.. but Dhani watches from far ,she is one  girl who would rather bear the brunt of suffering, than compromise  her principles  and marriage  vows, that she  upholds, to  adhere to honouring her husband's  family.

thanks sammy for your wonderful comment... much love hammie...

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hammie ,
hi premratan...ermmm  late ...
Did not get to see the episode with a busy weekend.
ok prem... just finished watching bajarao mastani... cor... what  a picture...   it was on colors  ratna premiere...hope you  seen it missed in the  multiplex
Saw the first 10 mins and for some bizarre reason was happy to see Shallu wed happily. She deserves all the luck.
yesBig smile shalu wedding was theStar.. 
Dhani continues to be at the receiving end and the lion if pushed further will fight.
yes me to waiting ...
When will that be ?
why are we waiting why are we waiting...?   much love now ISHQ is on... see you laterss   have a super weekend... much love hammie

Tahsinomi

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hello Hammie.
Nice take on  the episode. I read Archu's take on the next episode too. And I was shocked to know that Shalu got another groom? Didn't she marry Raja? I think I missed a lot of hapenings again. 

I loved your description of ViDha's love scene. I imagined the whole thing. This is awesome.

I am sorry for Dhani , coz she is unable to live like any accepted bahu in her own home. But what to do? Cvs think this kind of tracks attract TRP's aunties. Well. Let's wait and watch.

Hamlet53

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Hello Hammie Big smile sorry for the delay yaar ...You write so beautifully dear...always enjoy reading your takes...magic in words i say...jitna tareef karo utna kam hai Big smile

Finally shalu's got married to pankaj Big smile i'm so happy for them...this kamini being an outsider she gets to do all the work which was supposedly dhani's...koh gal nahi vilav usko ghass bhi nahi dalega LOL...this bua keeps interfering in every thing...very annoying lady but the actress is doing a very good job i must say...viplav has always taken care of dhani's needs and her feelings into consideration and he even continues to do so Big smile

I like their chup chup ke milna scene...even viplav used todo that so many times by coming to her ashram LOL good going she is improving...aww he took her photo as well whether any body forgets her or not he shall never do so...So by solving the problem related to machines makes her great !!!Yeh toh mechanic bhi karta hai na toh woh bhi hue great may be they might be educated or not but they do have pretty good knowledge aboutit ...that doesn't make them less human right.

Dhani may not be educated but the culture and values she has why compare it to kamini...their main aim is to put down her and make kamini a mahan person...pehle usko sadi dhang se pehne ke liye koi bole LOL baad mei sanskar ke bare mai baat kare.

The ride to show benaras was pure torture...her nazar, her walking style, her lines ...no wonder viplav wanted to run awayLOL good thing RL met him and recognized kamini at once ...dhani did feel bad knowing the truth and chose to hide the truth from RL...i like Rl she is such a good friend of dhani's gives right advice at the right time...aur jyada nahi dekhne ko epi mai.

Loved reading your take ...waiting for your next part...till then take care.

Edited by pearl100 - 24 April 2016 at 5:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiHamlet53awida

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Hello Hammie.
hi awida good to see you  
Nice take on  the episode. I read Archu's take on the next episode too. And I was shocked to know that Shalu got another groom? Didn't she marry Raja? I think I missed a lot of hapenings again. 
she did and  he turned out  to be a fraud       so now she ismarrying pankhaj    viplav's   friend
I loved your description of ViDha's love scene. I imagined the whole thing. This is awesome.
thanks   awida
I am sorry for Dhani , coz she is unable to live like any accepted bahu in her own home. But what to do? Cvs think this kind of tracks attract TRP's aunties. Well. Let's wait and watch.
 haaa haaa loved the    comment ,great  to see you again    much love hammie

Tahsinomiawida

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index