stripped of credentials..

Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Friday 22nd April 2016 ep 226 My Take ~ stripped of credentials

One  of the hardest  things to do is  to give up one's  recognized identity, for a greater cause, that can be self detrimental.  In the episode we see Dhani being forced systematically to assume  the role of one who she is not. Incognito becomes her status of being Viplav's wife..  

Shalu's wedding about to commence! is a few paces away. Smiling she comes down  the stairs flanked by  Dhani  her only brother Viplav's wife and one more gate crasher in AN  Kamini . Shalu's family wait with Phankaj  the groom, by the mandap. Viplav turns his head to catch a glimpse of his wife cum nurse Dhani ,only to see that she is stopped from going any further and  Kamini a complete stranger  settles Shalu in the mandap beside Phankaj ... viplav cranks his neck  to look at  Dhani she is clearly stood away from the rest of the family..excluded ,excommunicated  to the desired taste of Bua ,Dashrant , Kanak and the fourth that joins the fraud quad!  Viplav does give  her sympathetic looks but then she lowers her eyes subserviently to Bua who stands with her brother Dashrant like two sentinels on guard against the advances of Dhani the true mistress of this household! 

The wedding ceremony begins and Viplav is over the moon as the proud brother ,who had promised   Shalu that he would find a nice boy for her.. now who would  nicer than his dear straight forward  mate  Phankaj?  Dhani stands in the back row ,her position  usurped by   Kamini . Dhani in the second row made out like an outsider ,  while the outsider stood by Viplav's side as if she was Viplav's wife.. but Dhani watches from far ,she is one  girl who would rather bear the brunt of suffering, than compromise  her principles  and marriage  vows, that she  upholds, to  adhere to honouring her husband's  family. Hence silently  she views how this visitor keeps giving Viplav   coquettish   body language  with all intent and purposes . Much to dhani's delight Viplav  ignores all her  ploys and instead beams at the proceedings of his sister's marriage ceremony.. Dashrant chokes as the priest requires either the brides sister  or her babhi to  do the ghat bhandan ceremony.. as for the fraud quad!  neither of them exist! But the smart  clued on Viplav the new age only brother offers his services! why fear when Viplav is here!  he'll gladly do it ,and why not? Viplav is both  a brother and sister for Shalu..eagerly he stands behind the bride and groom , rubs his hands for this special  privilege , bends down  to get hold of the two ends of the uniting cloth.. and let's out a  audible arghhh! freezes mid way nurse!!  Dhani   runs to help, awwwoo! Please help give me a hand!  he goes, quick get the ends and tie them! Viplav crouches behind Shalu who wears a big smile as she knows what her clever big bro is up.. once the job is done  he levels himself up and mutters to his wife..me smart  yeah? She doesn't know what to say and with a better wouldn't melt in his mouth chives her to  move now..  but Bua notices  Dhani's presence..this nurse she's every where... when Viplav goes past her ,she asks is it really bad , if you want  she can get a massage arranged and Viplav smiles nervously, no it's not that bad , just sprained it when he bent.  While all  are engrossed   in the ceremony Viplav  stood imposingly  aware that  Dhani stood right behind him while all were busy  he backed his shoulder into hers , behind him.. it's hard not to  know she's behind him and then  let   go off a  naughty   brush and feel of her! when it comes to throwing petals, some for Shalu and with a twist his arm a  few back hand petals for his fair wife  Dhani! it's family photo time !here too Viplav quite rightly ensures that his wife is captured  in all the  family shots..  Dhani is his immediate family Bua  thinks not ,but he hoodwinks  all  when he notices  Dhani s out of the frame ,  he asks all to  move  to one side and takes a selfie that ensures his  Dhani  is the camera captured in the  camera! .Inspite of being denied  her rightful  role, Dhani still holds her head , heart  and spirits  high. What is she to fear? for in every  awkward situation Viplav is nigh , he ensures she is inclusive to everything that projects all his family ,be they rituals , festivals or celebrations. He has done it before , when he kept his wedding a secret  and both are doing it yet again! keeping their wedding undeclared! all on  account  of some lie that Dashrant has  spoken.But in their bond neither feel they are constantly bogged down from being who they are to each. It's the unison of their souls, active most in dire straits that breeds a contentment, within Viplav and  Dhani ..Once the smiley photos are over ,Viplav  teases  his sister  she can cry ..that which Shalu does  for its time for her to leave .. tears happen and Shalu and   Kanak. bid each   farewell..seems   Kanak can't wait to get rid of ,Shalu..

Ok woken up  with kiss that's a rare  gift. Viplav   opens his eyes and finding her in their room literally jumps with joy! she seals his lips with her finger on his mouth.  She explains she had to sneak into their room to see  him! Viplav  is highly impressed by  Dhani;  this new found  sense of taking  initiative to shower him with love!   his passion is even more and he gives her bold smooches around her neck and  face, and  Dhani  replies , his advances upon her  inspires   her to reciprocate  like for like! Viplav  spins her around merrily at least she too is immersed into the colour of his passion! Dhani flirts with him , now she too has developed a bad habit  every time  she worships she seems his face !he  tells her firmly she'd better maintain  this habit for eternity! Then he shows her the pictures he took on her camera, Viplav flatters and empowers her ,that  even  though they were not seen as a married couple in the ceremony .for him she is  his everything and his eyes are only for her..he tells her they have to buy saris for Shalu why doesn't she come   Dhani hints , Bau  andvilav moans she has her fixed on her twenty four seven .. he suggests she should  get there too then they can others the slip .. time for her to leave and she gets scared  Viplav tease her  she was brave enough   to make it here uses your previous   he pokes his head oustide than tells her the coast is  clear! Viplav is ecstatic  at the idea of shopping as him and  Dhani will do their own thing!

Things can be unpredictable? or is all like an open book?  Interesting turn of events  in fact flurry of  incidents Viplav all set to leave  to do a shop  is let down by his car ! its on the blink again! never mind the new dame  is not just a pretty face but is greasy  ways as well.  To alls surprise ,she knows a thing or two  about cars.. Kanak and Dashrant are totally swept away by this pretty ,educated and well behaved. Perhaps Kamini's promotion  is to demote the country  bumpkin   Dhani  before Viplav and to show him his poor choice . Bua clearly wants  Viplav for this girl  and wishes    Viplav  to show this girl around Banaras..viplav  thinks it as normal  request which  has to be adhered to.Kamini clearly looks forward to  an emerging  friendship and plays it  safe. His concern is more so that Dhani will be waiting  for him in the shopping centre.she is! and she phones only to given the evasive answer by Viplav, continue to do what  was planned and then proceed to the ashram as he is involved in something else. Poor innocent  Dhani, reckons he must be held up dueto Bua she tends to plile on things! Small talk ensues he tells her about places worth seeing in Banaras!  Meanwhile Kamini tries it on with Viplav in during shopping, trips! to be held by him! aims to get to know him and become friends!  Viplav is clearly bored by her efforts and her company..due to her! his plan to spend the day with his wife has been ruined! He  suggests going home if she has nothing to buy. But  Kamini delays  their stay and wishes to  have savoury  snacks.  While she is at it with the snacks! Rajlaxmi turns up! and Viplav is shell shocked ! like she is too.. Viplav with a dame?  Pleasantries are exchange but Viplav keeps them minimal and tells her  Dhani has gone to the ashram!   Raj laxmi turns up at the ashram!  and sheshows surprise at seeing  Dhani..  asks about  Viplav and  Dhani lies he doesn't know she's here but  Raj laxmi challenges her   she met  Viplav  he was treating some girl to golgappa's this is some spicy news for  Raj laxmi!   Dhani has to explain who  Kamini is!  Rajlaxmi warns Dhani to be careful  that her innocence  doesn't betray her.  Dhani  phones Viplav, and canhear Kamini  voice in the background ! about what an anklet looked like? Dhani looks dazed ,but then  Kamini adds anklet for Shalu?

How long is Viplav going  to allow his wife  to be treated like so , by people  with their own agenda's Viplav's agenda should be  to assert his wife's identity, as her husband..hamlet53 22.4.16

NB... this is  terribly late episode..  was rushed of my feet hence accept   my habitual although delayed offering.. have a great  weekend.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 7 years ago
thanx hammiii for the wonderful take...yaar...😳
yes true...how long viplav is goin to bear this...ek din jab ye volcano futtega na AN kya bua n kamini ka naam aur nishan bhi nahi rehga...so bua n kamini b aware n beware of viplav...😆
Hello Hamlet53
Wow! You still write so beautifully.

I am newish to IF and the main reason I joined was so that I could say a HUGE thank you to you for your writing.

I discovered IKRS in about October last year, Intrigued by Mishal Raheja, I looked through his other work and discovered LTL.  My life has never been the same!

Like a lot of his fans, I was blown away. I mean hook line and sinkered by his talent in that show.

I watched it all, until he left, on YouTube in a sort of mesmerised trance.  Addicted and couldn't get enough.  I also followed IKRS at the same time and watched shaadi vaadi and all that too.

I am now on my 4th run through of LTL and the reason I said you still write beautifully is that in this run through I have not only the YouTube videos, but also your written updates from when the show was rerun on rishtey.

My experience with your updates and analysis and esp your own thoughts has made the show even more special for me.

I have been meaning to thank you for a while, but haven't figured out the best way to do this,  seeing this post is my opportunity to do this so a VERY BIG HEARTFELT THANKYOU to you.

I totally agree with everything you say about Dhani being pushed the sidelines, and am also wondering how much longer Viplav will stand for it.  

VIplav in today's epi (23rd) has had enough. DHani seems to be happy to carry on being unrecognised, but I love that Viplav said every insult on her hurts him and that he can't Stand it.

I really hope he tells Dadi Bua where to go, and also that new girl who seems weird as she is quite savvy but hasn't picked up on the fact that there is something between Viplav and the 'nurse' or that Viplav is just not interested in her.

Anyway, just wanted to say a big Thankyou to you,  and a hello.

Apologies for my long lost.

Lots of love, xxx

Edited by Nims47 - 7 years ago
Hammie dear , better late than never.I knew u must b bz somewhere but will b posting it soon.
U r a gifted writer ,I always say so.really need more n more words of appreciation.
Beautiful title.I had to go through goggle again for it though. 😳 .Beautiful storytelling dear.
"But in their bond neither feel they are constantly bogged down from being who they are to each. It's the unison of their souls, active most in dire straits that breeds a contentment, within Viplav and Dhani" ... 👏 so beautifully written. Words of magic n magic of words...
Poor dhani.viplab is making sure she takes part of all rituals but viplab should raise his voice in true manners.
Thanks a lot for this brilliant take.I didnt watch d episode.missed it as I was outside.
But never miss d true essence of d visual treat by misha when u r here.
Hi Hammie

Very good title .. 

you have explained very beautifully, below lines ,  However  Bua was mentioning about educated Vs uneducated .. 

Stripped credentials is not only about  property credentials . It is all about Human being Values and relationships , feelings and emotions   credentials

• Kamini Educated Vs Dhaani uneducated values  Kamini as fire entering to AN to strip out the fire of Dhaani to the world .
  • DT relationship values
  • Dhaani Lioness feelings and emotinal values as fire ..  

CVs has portrayed very beautifully through Viplov character since two days ..  Viplov has fallen for her Values and not for Education.  He knows his dhaani  more valuable than educated girl .  Dhaani proved today with smile standing as an outsider   to  be as Light of Ayodhya nivas .

Viplov love proved that (Value is more important than  Equal Equal ). 

Beauty of  episode :  Viplov was consoling through his actions , because , he knows that his wife got sucummbled inside with pain (Even though she was Queen for viplov) , she was unable to stand next to viplov with authority  in front of  elderly valuable person - Bua  

However Viplov is not leaving any stone  and  he proved Dhaani is his wife for ever  and she is the bahu rani for ever ..  

Viplov lears about his wife pain , so he  showered flowers to his god (mother ) for  acknowledgement of thanks as love ..   (it was beautiful ) 😳

Dhaani has steppeed into viplov room to meet him ,because  , he is god for her and canot live without him. 

Bua brought in Dhaani(realizations )  through her action , her viplov is more important in the world , so shere Stripped credentials is Lvoe feeling (Dhaani realization )

he wedding ceremony begins and Viplav is over the moon as the proud brother ,who had promised   Shalu that he would find a nice boy for her.. now who would  nicer than his dear straight forward  mate  Phankaj?  Dhani stands in the back row ,her position  usurped by   Kamini . Dhani in the second row made out like an outsider ,  while the outsider stood by Viplav's side as if she was Viplav's wife.. but Dhani watches from far ,she is one  girl who would rather the brunt of suffering, than compromise  her principles  and marriage  vows, that she  upholds, to  adhere to honouring her husband's  family.
Edited by samanthana - 7 years ago
Hammie ,

Did not get to see the episode with a busy weekend.

Saw the first 10 mins and for some bizarre reason was happy to see Shallu wed happily. She deserves all the luck.

Dhani continues to be at the receiving end and the lion if pushed further will fight.

When will that be ?
Originally posted by revathirk

thanx hammiii for the wonderful take...yaar...😳
yes true...how long viplav is goin to bear this...ek din jab ye volcano futtega na AN kya bua n kamini ka naam aur nishan bhi nahi rehga...so bua n kamini b aware n beware of viplav...😆

helooo revathi... phewww got here ..     felt  so horrid for being late.. I hate breaking  routines..   yes ansI NEED to see what went on today... much love and many thanks    hammie...  
Originally posted by Nims47

Hello Hamlet53
Wow! You still write so beautifully.
nims! welcome to Ishq ka rang safed and my takes...  so wonderful to see you 😃

I am newish to IF and the main reason I joined was so that I could say a HUGE thank you to you for your writing.
well Nims joined...  in 2011...   it was Mishal and  LTL...
I discovered IKRS in about October last year, Intrigued by Mishal Raheja, I looked through his other work and discovered LTL.  My life has never been the same!
yes Nims...   was same for me..
Like a lot of his fans, I was blown away. I mean hook line and sinkered by his talent in that show.
😆    have know that feeling ,now   still mishal fan after  6 yrs..
I watched it all, until he left, on YouTube in a sort of mesmerised trance.  Addicted and couldn't get enough.  I also followed IKRS at the same time and watched shaadi vaadi and all that too.
hummm...   his first  work  Love story is brilliant too in the role of AAKASH ...
I am now on my 4th run through of LTL and the reason I said you still write beautifully is that in this run through I have not only the YouTube videos, but also your written updates from when the show was rerun on rishtey.
HEY! yes... I did..I WONDER if they are still on this  IF..the LTL forum is locked  sadly  they were orginally posted on their...  want to find them Nims... 
My experience with your updates and analysis and esp your own thoughts has made the show even more special for me.
yes I tend to do that and it is joyful for me to learn that  you   enjoyed them..
I have been meaning to thank you for a while, but haven't figured out the best way to do this,  seeing this post is my opportunity to do this so a VERY BIG HEARTFELT THANKYOU to you.
Nims,Iam humbled indeed...     my pleasure   but could'nt do it without the  encouragement of readers..
I totally agree with everything you say about Dhani being pushed the sidelines, and am also wondering how much longer Viplav will stand for it.  
Nims Iam hoping there is "some method in her madness"
VIplav in today's epi (23rd) has had enough. DHani seems to be happy to carry on being unrecognised, but I love that Viplav said every insult on her hurts him and that he can't Stand it.
yes powerful  words... 
I really hope he tells Dadi Bua where to go, and also that new girl who seems weird as she is quite savvy but hasn't picked up on the fact that there is something between Viplav and the 'nurse' or that Viplav is just not interested in her.
yes... he needs to give her  ,the right ful  identity
Anyway, just wanted to say a big Thankyou to you,  and a hello.
listen Nims...  now that you are here stay on this forum.. I too drifted  heartbroken from  LTL forum when it was locked..and was welcomed and loved to date that have stayed.. It will  gave me and  Ishq members   great joy if you become a part of us.. welcome again
Apologies for my long lost.
was a pleasure to read it... and now great to meet you..
Lots of love, xxx
much love and many thanks Nims ,do check the  other posts of forum members too.. there's never a dearth of posts on ISHQ    so stay... by me...     yours hammie

Originally posted by Hamlet53

Originally posted by simplejoy

Hammie dear , better late than never.I knew u must b bz somewhere but will b posting it soon.     ab  tu aadat haimuhje ko aise jeena  main... atif aslam...😃 
U r a gifted writer ,I always say so.really need more n more words of appreciation.
Beautiful title.I had to go through goggle again for it though. 😳 .Beautiful storytelling dear.
"But in their bond neither feel they are constantly bogged down from being who they are to each. It's the unison of their souls, active most in dire straits that breeds a contentment, within Viplav and Dhani" ... 👏 so beautifully written. Words of magic n magic of words...
Poor dhani.viplab is making sure she takes part of all rituals but viplab should raise his voice in true manners.    have to see   aaj ka episode watching baji rao mastani premeire on   coloursuske baad they will show  ISHQ...
Thanks a lot for this brilliant take.I didnt watch d episode.missed it as I was outside.
But never miss d true essence of d visual treat by misha when u r here
    WHAT you  didnt? grrr... and uppar se you tell me that... it was a good episode  taz... watch it shalu  viplav  darling mootu got married...   much love and shukariye  for your compliments doc sahiba... ooh taz pata hai Mahi vij is playing doctor Nandini in balika vaidhu... monday ko  aye ge....