Dahleez
Dahleez

Siblings in lauuu ;) (Page 5)

-silentbang- IF-Sizzlerz
-silentbang-
-silentbang-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aayu27

It is seriously super funny how both the bundela bro-sis are being crushed by two other bro-sis!LOLLOL 

I feel Swadheenta won't be going to confess so soon but if she is I'll be very happy and dancing most probablyDancing

Next I think adarsh will definitely help asad but for that first he needs to know if his lady love loves him or else his restlessness would reach the peak of Mt.EverestWink

Awaiting whatever is in store for us eagerlyDay Dreaming
She will confess and that too in Adarsh's engagement party LOL

As I said earlier,  once mommy gets to know about his misdeeds ...I don't think that poor soul would be able to help to anyone LOL

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -silentbang-

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Main plot will open after the marriage of SwaDarsh.

Both Vanshika N Jeevan character r cameo.

I think Asad's Love Guru Adarsh baba will help his champ.Asad issue will not be dragged much I think.
Yeap ...main plot is about suhasini and swa's clash
don't think Adarsh will be available for any helpLOL , once suhasini gets to know about his secret affair LOL

Can't wait for the Swa vs Suhashini .This time Saas vs Bahu will be in court room.I hope CV's N SP have written awesome track which will lead to Swa vs Suhasini.

LOL Adarsh will be in line of fire.Hope once Swa confess her love .He speak up n say clearly Suha that he loves Swa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-silentbang-

Aalina. IF-Sizzlerz
Aalina.
Aalina.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I m super excited for this week. First freedom confession.. Second if jeevan data is negative then how adarsh babu is going to handle him..and for poor asad.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-silentbang-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index