Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

ARIYA FF::::: THE CHASE-JOURNEY BEGINS(PART 8 PAGE 35 ON 1/12/16) (Page 35)

Riaasi Groupbie
Riaasi
Riaasi

Posted: 13 November 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hey dear please come back.. it's an awesome story n we are eagerly waiting for the next update.. please continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

want_to_fly

cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz
cuteariya
cuteariya

Posted: 16 November 2016 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
yippee u r back plz continue all ur stories plz plz plz Clap

want_to_fly

spatika Goldie
spatika
spatika

Posted: 18 November 2016 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
update soon.

want_to_fly

pink1 IF-Rockerz
pink1
pink1

Posted: 19 November 2016 at 2:31am | IP Logged
update soon

want_to_fly

ramshaasrar Goldie
ramshaasrar
ramshaasrar

Posted: 25 November 2016 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Don't left if plzzz...
N yes continue this one...i m badly waiting for next part...

want_to_fly

want_to_fly Goldie
want_to_fly
want_to_fly

Posted: 01 December 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged

PART 8

"Thank You Manik" Sameer said once they were outside of Mansion and police took everyone with them sealing the crime spot, in response Manik just gave small smile whose injury was being treated by medical team arrived there with police, though Manik agreed for treatment reluctantly after being forced by everyone.

"Sameer, Yeh Arjun kaha reh gaya?" Sakshi asked once they all gathered together outside. Ayesha was all annoyed as soon as Sakshi asked this to chief, no matter what Sakshi's personal feeling were for Arjun, she had no right to question his presence in this way and that to again to chief. She had seen restlessness in Arjun's behaviour which was hard to ignore and if he was not present their then that meant he had something important to deal with.

"Sir, hum jiski talash me yeha aaye the woh to hume kahi nahi mili" Ayesha raised her doubts ignoring Sakshi's earlier question. As none of ETF team except Sameer knew about finding that girl and Arjun taking her to hospital as when Arjun found her and carried her outside rest of the team was searching her in other part so no one saw them except Sameer and Manik.

"Ayesha, we found her and Arjun took her to hospital." Sameer replied while dialling Arjun's number to know about place where he took her. His call went unanswered, so Sameer turned towards Manik for asking him whether he knows about it or not, he saw Manik was on call.

When Manik was being treated he took out his mobile to call Arjun where he saw message from someone stating Arjun and shona are with Simran and he was heading towards hospital to be with them. That person also told him to return back to Mumbai with team and then come back with Nandini without letting anyone to know about them. Manik then dialled Nandini's number to inform her about same.

Manik:: "Hello, Nan... " He was cut short by Nandini's worried questions.

Nandini: " Hello, Manik? Aap ko Shona mil gayi? Kaisi hai wo? Thik to hai na??    Manik aap khamosh kyo hai...Mera dil baitha ja raha...Manik ...manik..."

Manik: "Shh...take a deep breath Nandini...We found her...I can't tell you more about it now, but for now stop worrying and be ready I am coming to Mumbai to take you. I'll be there as soon as I can, don't worry. Okay?"

Getting positive response from Nandini. Manik disconnected call.

He walked towards team to inform them about leaving to Mumbai. 

"Sir" manik called to Sameer for gaining his attention.

"Ha Manik, wo Arjun se baat hui tumhari? I tried calling him but his mobile is not reachable." Sameer told him.

"Yes Sir...Meri baat ho chuki hai and thank you so much for your help sir... Now from here we will see the rest of formalities...Ab hume Mumbai vaapis chalna chahiye to see the formalities."Manik lied to the team.

Sameer was surprised with this new turn of event. The guy who was worried for his sister some time ago now stood there as if he didn't care a about his sister's whereabouts.

Ayesha had same doubts and she was going to ask the same when Sameer nodded at Manik and said 'Okay Manik...Team lets move we are heading back to Mumbai.'

Everyone was surprised at this but no one said anything and they left for Mumbai!

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE

Edited by want_to_fly - 01 December 2016 at 9:01am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

samvedhanitris23APRIL14Tumpa12rosamalemadmadonamanasvi..don girlsrinku95zubiya92cuteariya

want_to_fly Goldie
want_to_fly
want_to_fly

Posted: 01 December 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged

His heart beating frantically against his rib cage, the anticipation of what awaits next was not letting him breath, sudden weight settling on his chest thinking of the trauma that led her to this condition he felt himself drowns into pain. Sitting on hospital bench from past one hour he was waiting for Doctor to come out of room she was kept in to tell him about her condition, to tell him she will be fine.

Praying to his God continuously he pleaded him to give her back to him, to keep her safe, he made no effort of wiping tears rolling down from his eyes. As he saw doctor coming out of her room he was on his feet quickly walking towards him wiping his face by his palm, standing in front of Doctor he waited for Doctor to say something while Doctor just signaled him to follow him in his cabin to which he silently obeyed.

"How's she Simran?" Arjun asked as soon as he followed Simran to her cabin to which Simran signaled him to take seat.

"To tell you the truth Arjun, I can't tell you about her exact condition before reports of tests come. From my experience I can say she has not had anything enough from so long almost week. Her condition is critical as you have seen." Simran explained him about her condition.

"She will be fine. Right?" He asked anxiously fearing about her condition.

Simran sighed looked at his expecting and hopeful eyes. This is toughest part of being Doctor as they can't make false promises. She decided to tell truth, "I don't want to keep you in dark. She has high fever along with her weakness, her internal system seems to be damaged badly and this much prolonged negligence can lead to serious condition and she is pregnant too. You have seen her condition she was tortured physically and mentally and mental stress is more than the rest. I can't promise you anything but we will try our best. Let's just wait for reports and pray she responds to treatment."

He felt someone sucking life out of him and leaving him to die as doctor's words and information played like broken record in his ears. Taking every step with great difficulty he somehow made it to her room. Gathering some courage he slightly pushed door of room they kept her in, he stood paralyzed at the door as his eyes fell on her. There she was lying unconscious on bed, needles pierced in her skin connected to drip that's slowly allowing saline and medicines to her body, oxygen mask on her face to provide adequate oxygen to her, wires attached to her body going all the way to monitor showing different parameters on monitor.

"No...No..." It's not the way he was wishing to meet her, not certainly this. Dragging himself somehow and wiping tear that trickled down his eye he sat on chair next to her bed, just watching her. His mind went blank as his eyes took in her state looking with longing. All he wanted at the very moment was to see in her eyes, listen to her voice saying she is fine. Alas! This can't happen. All past memories came rushing back to him, her always smiling face, cute antics, and melodious voice everything! And now watching her lying lifeless there with all wires and equipment attach pained him a lot. No God can't snatch her from him. 

She need to be conscious within next 4 hours so that baby and her life remain out of danger. It was told by Simran while she was waiting for reports too. He prayed for her, for their unborn he prayed for their love and he prayed to almighty to bless him his happiness. He prayed for her to regain consciousness soon holding her hand close to his heart while tears kept falling from his eyes.

No Precap...

What do you think will happen next?

Please do hit like button and tell me how it wasEmbarrassed

Edited by want_to_fly - 01 December 2016 at 9:19am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Shre10597RiyaA123jaganpreetsamvedhaRiaasiishitadalalMariaakankshanitris23tr_etaarmishraprincessdivyaspatikaAPRIL14Mishty.M.krajeeviansonaiTumpa12manasvi..madmadonadon girlsrinku95zubiya92cuteariya

want_to_fly Goldie
want_to_fly
want_to_fly

Posted: 01 December 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged
updated...PMs late

Edited by want_to_fly - 01 December 2016 at 10:12am

Go to top