Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

ARIYA FF::::: THE CHASE-JOURNEY BEGINS(PART 8 PAGE 35 ON 1/12/16) (Page 10)

Aayat23 Goldie
Aayat23
Aayat23

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spatika

update soon.
u promised me to update today.

WORKING ON THAT UPDATE DEAR AS I PROMISED...Smile
MOST OF THE PART IS READY BUT IT'S END IS STILL IN PROGRESS...
PROBABLY IN TWO OR THREE HOURS I WILL UPDATE Smile

Aayat23 Goldie
Aayat23
Aayat23

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 4:40am | IP Logged
[/FONT][/SIZE]
[/center]

PART THREE

*FLASBACK TWO DAYS BEFORE ARJUN LEFT FOR MISSION*

It was 11 pm in night; a couple was sitting on mattress placed on floor in balcony with Man resting his back against wall and girl against him, snuggled in his arms while his arms wrapped around her petite figure. Securing her in his arms and turning sideways, Arjun placed an affectionate and lingering kiss on his Shona's hair. Shona who was resting her head on his chest, snuggled more in his warm embrace, his hold tightened around her and he pulled her little back while his hands resting on her belly starting drawing invisible pattern on her bare skin.

Pushing her hairs behind her ear falling on her face, gently stroking his fingers on her cheek Arjun whispered softly, to her "Shona!"

She opened her eyes when his husky voice fell into her ears and his feather like touch evoked butterflies in pit of her stomach. Slowly she turned back towards him, as her honey brown orbs met his dark ones full of unconditional love, she felt herself drowning in them. Their eyes locked as usual sending them into their own world, their heaven.

Coming out of their world Arjun broke the eye contact first cupping her face gently with his palm which was already resting on her cheek. Bending little, he placed his lips on her forehead; she closed her eyes in pure bliss. This had been their routine from some time, of him expressing his love. It was his gesture of love, which always made her feel special and very much loved. A dark crimson blush adorned her face as she lowered her eyes.

His lips curve into small smile at her reaction. She never fails to amuse him, even after sharing much more intimate moments with him she always blush at their closeness as if it's their first time.

Holding her chin, he made her face him, he felt strong waves of pure love towards girl in his arms rising in his heart, unable to hold himself anymore bending little he placed his rough lips on her soft petals taking his fill of her sweetness, expressing his love. What started as gesture of love turned into gesture of passion as his lips started nibbling, smooching hers coaxing her to open and she obliged to his wish happily giving him way to explore what he is much more familiar with. He kissed her passionately amazed with the newness he always finds with her. Sensing her getting breathless as her hold tightened on him slowly he end the kiss and rested his forehead against her while staring at her face.

Her hairs messed up, face glowing up in moonlight making her look more angelic with that blush and happiness radiating from her face, lips swollen because of the kiss they shared, breathing irregular while her eyes closed out of the shyness she felt.

She hugged him unable to meet his intense gaze hiding her face in his chest. Chuckling at her reaction he hugged her closer expressing his love he confessed near her ear in love filled voice, "I love you Shona!"

Smile formed on her beautiful face at his sincere confession, kissing lightly on his chest where his heart beats she answered his confession, "I love you too Arjun!"

They sat like that in silence for sometimes before his phone rang disturbing their peaceful silence. Still holding her in his arms he answered the call, while she snuggled more into him.

Arjun: "Hello"

Other Side: "..."

Arjun: "When?"

Other Side: "..."

Arjun: "Okay"

After ending call Arjun kept mobile away and looked down towards her who was softly rubbing his arm as she sensed him being stiff after that call. She knew call brought some tension as his voice and stiff posture said it all.

"Aap thik ho?" She asked after little while.

"Mujhe undercover Mission pe jana hai parso" He said slowly with little disappointment.

Coming out of his hold she stared his face for sometime which has few worry lines on them. Reaching out for his face she caressed his cheek, smiling at him lightly she started gently "it's okay Arjun...Aap, jayiye...Hamari chinta mat kijye...Aur aap to jaldi hi lout aayenge hamesha ki tarah...hamare pass"

"It's not okay Shona. Mai nahi janta iss baar kitna waqt lagega. Aur na jane kyo, par ek ajeeb si uneasy feeling ho rahi hai tumhe lekar. Mai tumhe khona nahi chahta. Aisa nahi hai mai apne kam se piche hat raha hu par..." Arjun said placing his palm over her palm on his cheek. There was some kind of uneasiness, bad feeling he felt at the thought of leaving her. After lot of hardships he had got her and he had vowed to never lose her.

She knew this was coming. From the time she met him, she knew what his duty means to him and now she knows what she means to him. She was very well aware of his turmoil. Inching closer to him she hugged him wrapping her arms around his waist, little latter she slowly started caressing his back in attempt to calm him.

"Arjun...Hum samjhte hai aur sach kahe to hame bhi thoda dar lag raha hai...Par iska matlab ye to nahi ki hum aapki kamjori bane aur aapko rok le...Hum aapki taakat banna chahte hai jiss tarah aap hamari takat hai, ummed hai...Please aap iss tarah Kamjor nahi pad sakte...Aap hamari chinta mat kijiye...Ham nandu ke saath rahenge jab tak aap nahi laut aate...Hmm? Shona said trying to convince him to not stress himself and should go to his undercover mission.

Arjun did not responded immediately. He sat quietly not hugging her back. Though she tried assuring him but this sudden mission and he leaving her alone was not settling well with him. Though he knew his men will be there for her security in his absence and above all he knew beside him, someone else is there too who won't let any harm touch her. Manik...He can trust him with her safety. So he thought to carry on with mission and before leaving arranging security for her. She was too precious to neglect her security.

Above all her words encouraged him to not fall weakness. She was right; she is his strength not weakness. As he thought about all possibilities he reached to conclusion that she is right. Ever so slowly he wrapped her in his arms holding her closer, drawing strength from her.

They sat like that enjoying each other's company; before she slipped into slumber she remembered him faintly agreeing to her while he sat there staring at her beautiful face whole night. He did not know why but his sixth sense was alerting him about some unwelcome happenings in future.

*Flashback ends*

Arjun opened his eyes and if looks could kill Manik would have been died by now and Manik saw fire in his eyes and knew reason behind him. Arjun has given responsibility of Shona's security to him and he failed him. His anger was justified.

Hiding from everyone Manik gave note to Arjun as he knew talking with him now will mean inviting trouble for himself.

"I was working on our mission CHASE" Arjun read it and his eyes jerked towards Manik. Manik nodded little seeing Arjun's unsurely in attempt to assure him.

"Manik, ab batoge?" Sameer asked from backseat little loudly which broke Arjun's flashback.

Manik who was nodding at Arjun, immediately looked upwards in mirror to see impatient Sameer Rathod.

"Yes sir. My sister was kidnapped one week before. She is studying in final year engineering. She shifted last year to Mumbai due to some personal reasons. This case is given to ETF because it's very confidential as it involves too many important people. We have doubt that my Shona's relatives are behind this. But from the investigation I did, I found no traces or information about her kidnappers. Arjun will show her picture. That's all I can tell you now." Manik said while concentrating on road.

"Arjun ke paas kisi kadki ki tasveer kyo hogi?" Sakshi reacted immediately but soon regretted as all head turned in her direction.

"Arjun Sir, kya aap photo dikhayenge...?" Ayesha said diverting everyone.

"By Shona's relative you mean yours too right?" Shree asked expressing his doubt.

Manik nodded while humming in response, "Hmm".

"Here" Arjun said passing his mobile to Ayesha with one picture had opened on screen.

Three girls were dumb folded seeing that photo, beautiful was not word enough for her description. Picture included two girls, one they recognised as Nandini and other belonged to Manik's sister. Beautiful dimple smile adoring her innocent face. Long hairs falling freely over her shoulder, eyes shining with childlike enthusiasm, she looked magnificent in that pink saari. What caught Ayesha's attention was similar chain around her neck that girl held while posing for camera which Arjun showed earlier in office.

Her head turned sharply in his direction. She was not only one who noticed this, beside her Sameer and Shree too noticed it and three of them had same doubt in their mind that what's Arjun and her relation.

Arjun took his mobile back after they were done seeing it. The longing look in his eyes not went unnoticed by Ayesha when he was staring at that picture. She felt bad seeing him somewhat broken, she refrained herself from asking him or Manik anything more.

==================================================
THAT'S IT FOR TODAY...

...AS I PROMISED YOU SPATIKA HERE IS THE NEXT PART...

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR LIKING AND DROPPING YOUR VIEWS ON THIS.
FOR PMS SEND ME BUDDY REQUEST OR MENTION THAT IN YOUR COMMENT...BUT FOR CONTINUATION OF THIS STORY I WILL BE NEEDIND YOUR RESPONSE GUYS...SO PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO LIKE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE...

I HAVE SENT PMS TO THOSE WHO LIKED AND COMMENTED OF FIRST TWO PARTS.
I SERIOUSLY NEED TO KNOW YOU ARE READING AND LIKING THIS STORY SO I SINCERALY REQUEST FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

[FONT=Times]
[SIZE=4]
[center]

Edited by muktai - 13 May 2016 at 5:47am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

lizabhomizoyasararoheena_dBhaktikapasiJennyDnitris23rama6AnushassrashikhandelwalHarsha111mallika90bloomieaarushi04ramshaasrarcutenamuangelariyaVishakha..swethalovelyspatikaprincessdivyadoll_dimpleAPRIL14KaShforever06SATRISHITumpa12rajeeviansonaiDark-Beautyrockstarlovermanasvi..pink1madmadonarinku95M.V.Kohli007shah10_Tabassum_cuteariyanedhvik-91LoveToWrite_Eternity_

LoveToWrite IF-Sizzlerz
LoveToWrite
LoveToWrite

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aayat23

manasvi.. IF-Rockerz
manasvi..
manasvi..

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Wow its amazing mukta