Arjun

ARIYA FF::::: THE CHASE-JOURNEY BEGINS(PART 8 PAGE 35 ON 1/12/16) - Page 20

Aayat23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

NOTE:

HEY GUYS... I KNOW YOU ALL ARE WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE...

BUT GUYS, MY PRE- DISSERTATION PHASE HAS STARTED AND I AM DEAD BUSY WITH IT...

😭 ðŸ˜­ 

I KNOW AND ABSOLUTELY APPRECIATE THE WAY YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN PATIENT TILL NOW.😳 ... BUT PLEASE BE PATIENT TILL NEXT TWO WEEKS MORE ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³

HOPEFULLY WILL UPDATE AFTER TWO WEEKS.  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜Š

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It'S.OK muku we will wait
Give ur exams well
bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 8
ohk will be waiitng
best of luck
ArshAriya thumbnail
OMG ITS REALLY REALLY AN AWESOME STORY
I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT
I READ THIS FF TODAY ONLY 
N BELIEVE ME ITS JUST WOW
U WRITE EACH N EVERY EMO. BEAUTIFULLY
ITS FEELS LIKE WATCHING IT NOT JUST READING
SO DAMN AMAZING YAAR
VERY WELL WRITTEN
MIND BLOWING
HOPE SHONA THIK HO 
TEASER SEEMS SCARY 
ARJUN N SHONA KO KUCH NA HO 
THOSW BAS***D ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ URGGG
NEED A PROPER DOSE OF ARJUN'S ANGER 4 HURTING HIS JAAN
M VERY EAGER TO READ FURTHER
PLZZZ CONTINUE SOONISH 
I JUST CANT WAIT 
N THANKS 4 PM
M SORRY DEAR FOR LATE COMMENT 

Edited by arsh4heaven - 7 years ago
Aayat23 thumbnail

PART SEVEN

In Mumbai:

Nandini stood infront of God folding her hands in prayers. "Bappa please uski raksha karna...Please..bahot se logo ki jindagi uski jindagi se judi hai...Please bappa...Bahot dino ke baad sab thik ho raha tha ab kuch bhi galat mat hone de...Please"

Nandini cried infront of her god begging for keeping Shona safe. She will give anything to have her Sona back safely.

=================================================

In suv:

"Shona...Please wake up...wake up jaan see I'm here..." while driving Arjun pleaded to her unconscious form. He kept glancing towards her speeding the suv on empty road. Why he? Always? Why fate plays such cruel games with him always and puts him in such situations? He doesn't want to lose her. He doesn't want to lose their unborn?

She never did anything wrong. She always helped others; she had always been kind and caring towards other then why the hell she has to suffer? Why she can't be happy like others? Why they can't be happy together?

Arjun's mind kept on screaming these questions but there was no one to answer them.

"Jaan hold on...We are just there" Arjun assured more to himself.

BOOM

A jeep came from one side of suv and bumped from Arjun's side pushing suv forcefully to other side. Involuntarily Arjun's one hand came around her front protecting her from hitting her body anywhere in suv while with other he tried keeping suv on road.

"B******s" he muttered when he saw some of the men attacking them in one suv trying to hit the suv in attempt to kill him and her too.

BOOM

Again that jeep bumped into Arjun's SUV pushing his SUV out of road towards trees. They were increasing their jeep's speed trying to match Arjun's suv speed and again with full force the goon moved his steering this time trying to attack with full force and speed, Arjun's suv.

Anger surged through his veins and Arjun making plan in his head slowed down his vehicle and let those goon's vehicle rush little ahead and as expected they didn't got this move of Arjun and they drove infront of Arjun's Suv and there they goes...

BOOM...

That jeep flew in air and then rolled down on road breaking into pieces with loud noise, its engine catching fires at the next instant as Arjun has shot its tyres with his gun.

Those goons after jeep hit ground were trying to come out of jeep when Arjun fired bullet on open bonnet which already had caught fire and then jeep blasted killing those goons instantly.

They tried messing with him. Now they paid prise of their deeds.

Looking at the scene Arjun felt relieved and once he glance back in mirror to see anymore was following them or not. When he became sure of no one coming behind them he quickly took two rapid turns, having worked once there on undercover mission he knew about way to city hospital and short route to it. It took him hardly 15 minutes to reach hospital. Pulling on breaks he parked Suv infront of entrance of hospital with loud screeching sound, Arjun jumped from his side and quickly running to her side opened her side of door and picked her in his arms and ran inside of hospital ignoring watchman who came there running to stop him after the way he drove inside.

"Doctor ...Doctor" Arjun yelled after entering inside.

"Arjun" Familiar call made him stop in his tracks and he turned around to see Simran coming towards them.

"Arjun, Tum yeha? Aur Shona?" Simran came and stood infront of them. She looked questioningly at him.

"Oh God! What happened to her?"

"Simran...Please see her...look she is not opening her eyes..."Arjun said worried on the verge of crying.

"Relax Arjun...She will be okay...Let me check her...usse room me lechalo...come" Simran checking shona's pulse said to Arjun.

Arjun carried unconscious shona in his arms following Simran. Placing her softly on hospital bed, Arjun turned towards Simran who was busy in instructing nurses.

"She is pregnant, Simran...Please save both of them" Arjun pleaded to Simran with moist eyes.

Simran: "Arjun...I...Please tum bahar wait karo, let me check her first."

Giving one last longing look to her Arjun placed his hand on her head caressing it softly and other on her stomach whispering his words of love softly to her unconscious form.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to ETF:

Team took their position while firing back; gunshots were heard from every side. Ayesha took front position while hiding behind pillar attacking back, Sakshi and Lisa giving cover to her firing to their opposite sides. Shree's gaze fell on Kaveribai who was trying to run from back door. Shree fallowed her outside while avoiding the bullets.

Kaveribai turned backwards to see anyone was coming behind her and seeing no one at that side she released a breath she was holding sighing in relief.

"Kaveribai itni asani se kisi ke haath nahi aayegi" She smirked to herself and turned around feeling victorious and as she turned that smirk got wiped from her face as Shree kept gun on her forehead giving her that mocking grin.

"SIR" Manik pushed sameer aside coming from other side when he saw bullet fired on Sameer from backside by one of those goons.

Sameer shot that person back and held Manik who got hurt while saving Sameer. Bullet went after grazing his shoulder creating wound.

Soon the local police arrived, already ETF has controlled situation and most of the goons were dead and some who were left were badly injured. Chotu has got hold of Vivek and Roy while they tried running away escaping from police and ETF.

"Itni bhi kya jaldi hai tum logo ko...ab hamari khatirdari bhi dekh lo" He said while dragging them by holding their necks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Aayat23 thumbnail
Hello guys...thank you for waiting. I am slowly getting back to writing so bear with me till then. So here is next part. I know its short one but what to do I have 4 pending OSs to complete. Next time long update. Plus I am updating from my mobile so not possible to send PMs. Please do understand and please if you come across this then do hit the like button and let me know your thoughts[:-)]
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Update
hope riya and baby are fine
spatika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update..
hope shona gets well soon...
I loved it.
continue soon..
advance thanks for PM..
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awsome update..
Love it..
Arjun safely bring shona to hospital ..
Hope she is fine..
Manik got hurt while saving Sam..
They caught vivek n Roy..
Plz update soon
Thanks for pm

nitris23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome updated
loved it
hope shona ko jaldi hosh aa jaye aur
baby bhi ko kuch na ho
plz cont soon