Waitng 4r nxt part
Thnx 4r pm
Sorry 4r late comment
Aayat23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

PART FIVE

In SUV:

Arjun turning back asked Shree, "Shree tell me exact place of tracker" on reaching the Mahabaleshwar.

Shree on checking in his laptop replied, "Sir we are almost there. First right from here, then left again left and then we head straight for 10 Km."

Manik nodded after listening and speed up the suv.

Everyone in team could see how restless Manik and Arjun seamed. Rathore wondered why Arjun looked tensed more than Manik.

Sameer: "Rawte, Mujhe lagata hai local police ko inform kar dena chahiye...Wo backup ke saath waha aa jayegi..."

Before Sameer completes his sentence, Arjun cut him in middle saying, "Nahi...Hum yaha ke police par bharosa nahi kar sakte...Sab bike hue hai..."

"Bike hue? Aap ye kaise jante hai Sir?" Ayesha asked Arjun wondering how he knows about police being corrupted there.

Ignoring to Ayesha's question Arjun remembered something and turned towards Manik asking, "Roy?"

Manik's face showed shock at that. "Mujhe nahi pata Arjun"

"Hello Patil...Roy kaha hai?"Arjun called someone and asked impatiently as the call was answered.

"Shit!" Arjun cursed under his breath while banging his left hand on door of his side forcefully as he heard reply from other end.

"Arjun"

"Rawte"

Manik and Sameer shouted in unison.

"That B*****D is out of jail." Arjun said angrily and Manik's face hardened at that and his grip on steering wheel tightened.

"Ye Roy koun hai?" Sameer asked seeing both Arjun and Manik boiling in anger.

"Karan Roy- man who destroyed many innocent girls life by dragging them into prostitution and is involved in drug dealings and many illegal activities and was in jail from last 2 years" Manik answered to Sameer's question.

"Us ka iss case se kya connection hai?" Sameer asked once again.

"Use arrest shona ne karaya tha...now he is out matlab shona ki kidnapping me uska bhi haath hai." Manik said while taking sharp turn as directed by Shree.

Arjun gripped chain in his palm feeling worried for her. In mind he said, "Mai aa raha hu shona...Bas apna khayal rakhna...Mai jaldi hi aa raha hu."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Big Bungalow the place she was kept:

"Kab tak ham use us kamare me band karke rakhenge?" A man in his mid twenties asked to others irritatingly. Four people were sitting in hall of big mansion. Three men and one woman, two of the men were older around age of 50 wearing suits were lost in deep thinking while the younger fellow in between all of them spoke expressing his irritation.

One look at that elderly woman's face any anybody can feel that negative vibes from her which can make anyone to leave that place as soon as possible. She smiled wickedly to herself, relaxing back in her chair she took posture leisurely a pose that screams vulgarity.

She looked in that man's eyes and said, "Vivek Babu...Jara sabar kar lijiye...Do din aur...phir to wo aapki hi hogi...phir aap chahe use ek kamare me band kijiye ya apne saath ek bistar par..."She laughed seductively at him.

Two other men laugh at her remark.

"KaveriBai thik keh rahi hai Vivek...Do din baad wo 21 saal ki ho jayegi tab ham uski property apne naam kar lenge aur phir to wo aapki hi hai..." Mr. Roy spoke agreeing to that lady.

"Pichli baar to use hamare baare me pata bhi nahi tha phir bhi wo bach gayi aur nahi hame use clause ke baar me warna ham thoda intajaar kar lete" Mr. Roy spoke again.

"Hmm..." their fourth partner only hummed in response agreeing to them while being in deep thoughts.

==================================================

She heard loud footsteps from outside of room she was kept in, she crawled back in corner fearing about who will enter. Till now she hasn't seen them except the day she was brought there.

She saw door of room getting opened and young man entering in that room with that lustful look on his face, she felt disgusted.

She crawled back in her face, pushing herself more into wall, but one thought of life breathing inside her and she has only one thought of her and her child's safety. She waited for him to make move and what he does.

"Waah...yeh khubsurti...yeh to ek din hamari jaan hi le legi!"

He said keeping one hand on his chest dramatically.

All she felt is disgust. When she saw him approaching towards her with those predatory steps, she warned him in stern voice, "Apni bhalai chahto ho to hamse door raho..."

That man (while laughing loudly still kept taking steps towards her): "Nahi toh...?"

Shona (From inside she felt scared but from outside she still tried being strong her one hand against her belly to protect her unborn): "Mujhe yeha laker tumne apni maut ko nyota diya hai...Pachtaoge...Tum sab pachtaoge."

Man (Stopped few steps away from her): "Achaa...Tumhare haato se maut bhi khubsoorat hogi jaaneman. Ab bas do din aur phir tum meri baaho me hogi..."

Shona (she shouted angrily at him): "VIVEK...Hum mar jayenge...par kabhi kisi ko hamare karreb nahi aaane denge...Hum sirf unke hai..sirf unke...sunna tumne"

"Aah..." She cried painfully as he slapped her hardly, her head hit the wall and blood oozed from wound it caused. He pulled her head back by forcefully grasping her hairs in his fist making her look at him.

Vivek: Tum sirf meri ho.Sunna tumne...Aur is galtfaimi me mat rehna ki koi tumhe yeha se bachake le jayega...Aur iss bar kaha hai agar agli baar kisi aur ka naam apni juban pe laaya to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga...Samjhi?

Shona who was trying to free herself from his grasp laughed at him infuriating him more.

Shona: "Galatfaimi????? Woh to tumhe hui hai...Unka naam to meri saaso me basta hai...Tum chahkar bhi kuch nahi kar paoge...Wo aaayenge aur tumhari aakho ke saamne mujhe le jayenge...Aur mai nahi janti wo tumhare saath kya karnge...Abhi bhi waqt hai sudhar jao warna..."

Vivek feeling angry as she challenged his ego next moment tore her salwar sleeve angrily digging his nails in her skin. He then sank his teeth in bared arm biting her skin forcefully making blood ooze through her flesh.

"Arjun..."She cried painfully, fear gripped her heart thinking about Vivek's actions...

No one has right to touch her, be close to her...She is his...only his! His name gave new courage to her. He who have tightened his grip on her both arms caging her and blocking her moves and   making it impossible for her to move, he bitted on her shoulder making wound with his teeth.

She felt his hand on her stomach over her clothes and the thought that he can hurt her baby awoke her motherly instinct and it gave her courage to fight for her. With all her strength she pushed him back, her eyes fell on glass vase on beside table, and she fetched it and broke on floor. Holding the broken glass in her fist she pointed it towards him.

Vivek with the force she pushed him landed on his butt. She saw her breaking vase and pointing broken piece towards him. "Tum mujhe isse marogi...Huh?"

Shona: "Humse door raho warna hum khud ko mar dalenge" she said while keeping that broken glass on her wrist.

Vivek tried nearing her when Shona pierced that piece little on her skin. His eyes widened at that and he quickly moved back. "Okay...Mai jaa raha hu...Tum wo glass dur rakho...Par mai phir aaunga aur iss baar na jaane ke liye..." with that he was gone locking door behind him.

She let that piece fall on ground and buried her head in her knees crying loudly. Her whole frame was shivering badly. Her body paining badly. She cried and cried hard. "Arjun...Please jaldi aaiye...Arjun"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In suv

Arjun's heart became restless. She is in pain, his heart told him. Something bad happened with her, he could feel it. All he wanted to take her in his arms.

"Shona...Just hold on...I'm coming...just be safe till I come..." he said in his mind.

==================================================

Will Arjun reach in time to save her?

Thais part is dedicated to harshada, shraddha and mini...

Thank you girls🤗

Thank you to those who liked and commented. Thank you so much guys.

I will be sending pm to those who liked earlier part thinking only they are interested in reading further.

Buddy me for pms only when you are ready to atleast like the part.

Kindly leave your feedback.

Comment jaldi jaldi if you want next part..😉

No PmS for this part

Edited by muktai - 7 years ago
bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
wow fantastic
these ppl hv kidnapped her for her property😲
that vivek...😡😡😡
hope arjun comes soon
dying to read ahead cont soon

Edited by bloomie - 7 years ago
manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hay mukta
Thanks for updating n dedicating it to me also😊
Its really very nice update
All are confused n arjun is silent
Ohh poor arjun manik is so tensed about ri
That Roy's kaweribai n vivek hell people will get toughest punishment
They don't know whose wife they kidnapped
Poor ri  she is facing too much but stood strong for her baby's sake
That devil vivek  how badly physically abuse her
Let arjun come you will get worst of him 
Arjun can feel she is in so much pain
Plz plz update next soon
Thanks for pm😊
mallika90 thumbnail
Awesomee 
Arjun jaldi javoo shona  ko bachaloo
Uss kaminey ne shona ko hurt karahe
Jaldi jaldi update karona waitnggg
Continue sooon
spatika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update di...
continue soon...
thanks for updating...
hope Arjun reaches shona soon and
teach Vivek a very nice lesson..
advance thanks for PM.
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting update 
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb
can't wait
update soon
Darlingladdu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Kitney burey aur gande log hai chhiii,
upar se Riyu ko hurtbhi kiya.
Ohhh poor Riyu
Please Arjun jaldi se shona ko save karo.