Thx for pm 
And update soon
Aayat23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
[/FONT][/SIZE]
[/center]

PART TWO

"SHREE!" Arjun call Shree while removing chain from his neck.

"Yes...yes sir!" Shree stammers while replying, all the happenings confused him.

"Ek device ko track karna hai, ye lo iss circuit se wo tracking device juda hai" Arjun said handing him locket in his chain. That locket was actually receiver circuit to which tracking device was connected.

"Quick!" Arjun said impatiently.

"Yes Sir!"Shree was back to his technical mode. Quickly taking Locket from Arjun he sat in front of his Laptop screen typing and searching furiously. While others stood dumbfolded.

"Rawte maine tumse kuch pucha hai?" Sameer said stepping close to Arjun. "Ye sab kya chal raha hai? "

Before Arjun could reply they heard someone entering inside conference hall and answering to question. "My sister is kidnapped...Sir" A guy in his mid twenties entered conference hall while saying this.

"Manik" Nandini whispered seeing him there.

"ACP Manik Malhotra" Sakshi said surprisingly seeing him in ETF.

Sameer raised his eyebrows asking for explanation.

"My sister Shona shares an apartment with Nandini as I am mostly on undercover missions. Last week she went missing and yesterday Nandini got her letter in which she mentioned about being kidnapped." Manik told everyone but his eyes remain fixed on Arjun who was clutching that letter and waiting impatiently for result from Shree.

"But you don't have sister." Sakshi stated before anyone could say anything.

She continued on questioning glare she got from him, "My sources have run background check on you after your success in that human trafficking related undercover mission last year."

"Miss. Anand aksar jo ham soachte hai wo jaruri nahi ki sach ho...Samjhi ya samjhau?" Manik said through gritted teeth.

All ETF members were shocked at the one liner he used of Arjun well he have that aura too similar to Arjun.

"Kya ham case ke bare me discuss kar sakte hai...Sir?" Manik asked turning towards Sameer stressing on last part.

Sameer nodded in positive.
"Okay... Arjun ka insab se kya connection? Aur ye case to local police ka banta hai, you should file FIR there." Sameer asked feeling confused at the relation Manik's sister has with Arjun. Had he missed so much in his once best friend's life?

"My connection is not important Rathod" Arjun replied not looking at him "Regarding your second question I am working on this case, if you need permission for working on this case Manik will get that for you from commissioner."

"Sir we will be needing information for that. How your sister's looks? Kon unhe kidnap kar sakta hai? Kya unki kisi ke saath dhusmani thi?...Aur hame wo letter bhi chahiye hoga jiski aap baat kar rahe the" Ayesha stepped in between before Sameer could retort Arjun back and they would end up fighting. Seeing Arjun's state she knew something is seriously wrong so instead of argument she thought it's wiser to do their job rest can wait.

"Ayesha is right Sir" Lisa said supporting Ayesha she too thought the same way while Sakshi chosen to remain silent. She can't handle two Arjun's at same time, while Chotu was too baffled with happenings to react.

"Insab ki jarurat nahi hai Ayesha. Because I know how she looks with every detail of her and her routine and who did this. What I don't know is place where they took her. If the tracking device is working and is still with her we will get to know about her place too." Arjun replied to Ayesha he looked towards Manik staring for awhile in his eyes and nodded his head little to which Manik nodded back.

This little silent conversation didn't go unnoticed by Sameer whose eyes were fixed on Arjun. He found it odd. Arjun knowing this much about some girl and hiding it purposefully is not what he had expected ever.

"Sir, I found it...It is showing some place near Mahabaleshwar, around 300 KM from here." Shree said
gaining everyone's attention.

"Okay that's it, good Job Shree" Arjun appreciated Shree giving him mini heart attack

"Let's go Manik." Arjun said while checking his bullets.

"Stop right there Rawte. First you will explain me what's going on or else I am stopping every step related to this case." Sameer said at last losing little patience he had at the royal ignorance of Arjun.

"I never knew you had hearing problem Rathod" Arjun said sarcastically, "Try these threats on someone else. Still I will tell you what's going on. Here someone has been kidnapped from week and right now we got to know about place where she might be. I and Manik are leaving for that place." Arjun replied with expressionless face.

"That I know Rawte. What I am asking is the details of girl, that letter and your relation with all this which you are trying to hide." Sameer replied glaring back.

"Sir I will brief that to you later. First we need to find her. Please!" Manik said immediately as he saw the fire in both ACP's eyes.

"Fine. Let's go team." Sameer said and everyone got into SUV after checking their necessary equipment's.

"Manik" Nandini called Manik who was talking on phone with someone in parking lot.

He swiftly turned towards her hearing her chocked voice.

"Shh...Don't worry. She will be fine...We'll bring her back safely." Manik said cupping her face in his palms.

"This time I won't fail him." He said looking at Arjun who had already taken his place on Driver Seat in one of the SUV standing there.

Nandini wished him good luck and he too went to take his place asking Arjun to let him drive. He knew what Arjun is going through.

Engines roared to life and SUV in their full speed made its way through gates on road.

Manik was driving while Arjun occupied passenger seat. Ayesha, Lisa and Sakshi were seated in middle while Sameer, Shree and Chotu were seated in backside.

Manik was driving SUV in full speed as if they were in racing competition glancing now and then at Arjun which didn't go unnoticed by team. They were wondering why instead of being concerned about his sister he looked more tensed for Arjun.

Arjun leaned back in his seat resting his head against head post while closing his eyes while remembering her.

=============================================================
PRECAP: ARJUN AND SHONA'S FLASHBACK

THANK YOU FOR RESPONSE ON FIRST PART.

😊
PLEASE DO LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK

[FONT=Times]
[SIZE=4]
[center]
Edited by muktai - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

mallika90 thumbnail
Awesomee
Woww manik n arjun r frnz
Lvdd itt
Continue sooon
Waitnggg
nitris23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome updated
loved it
hmm arjun n shona ka kya rishta haii
plz cont soon
thnx 4 pm
miniworld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update..
Continue soon. .thnx for d pm. .
hijabEfajr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow wow manan are also there, thanx 4 thz.
I thnk shona is our riya,

Thanx 4 the p.m
And plz
Is dafa
Conti s0on
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome..
loved it..
nice...
continue soon...