Dahleez
Dahleez

Best Student. (Page 4)

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yawfeh

Adharsh doing bharatnatyam was more like doing karateBig smileLOL... Welll i expected jeevan to be a villian but never thought he will plan and plot like vamps after reading the news of hus hidden intentionsLOL
So adhu is giving a choice to swa that select a or b ... Like kbcLOL... Aapke paas samay bahut kam hai ... But he didnt gave options like phone a friend , 50-50...LOL
When he was telling that dialogue mujhe kbc ki yaad aayiBig smileLOLWink
feelings are mutual! I could also connect to KbC only with no lifelines ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Oh is the Dance sequence over...thank god..then I will start watching again...I cudnt bring myself to watch karate = bharatnatyam dance... my inner self was not allowing me...Ouch
Jeevan is sensible...wow... so good to know that...

I read few convo here..between Vimal n urself sadie...so my two cents on the same...n this is just keeping in mind the institute of marriage... (mind u, i hve not watched the epis for 4-5 days now...)

Adarsh thinking of marrying Vanshika in an arranged marriage set up is completely fine.. keeping his parents happy is also completely fine. and had it being in any other time was absolutely okay... coz majority of the indians still go for arrange mrg n they live happily ever after. and ofcourse He cannot and should not wait for Swa forever if she does nt reciprocate... however at this moment when he is in love someone n at every waking moment is dreaming to be with her...during that time he shud not be keeping her as Plan B or watever you call it.  Coz when u have someone in ur heart...n it is very recent... you cannot and will not accept another person in ur life... thats emotional cheating... to urself as well as to the person u r marrying.. Marriage is a tlife time commitment. U have ups n downs...n at times pyaar bhi kam padh jata hain ish utao charao main...

Marriage is not equal to a Wedding. Wedding is one day...done with..then you live with tht person forever. And that base needs to be very strong... and not becoz swa said no, lets marry her. 

Mind you, I am not bashing Adarsh... but that according to me doesnt make u even a 'adarsh' beta...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

Go to top