India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Best Student. (Page 3)

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I too am glad the competition bit was short, Jeevan did an awesome job in the performance, Adarsh had a more Kung-Fu-Panda-thingy going on than Bharatnatyam, no offense to his mehnat LOLLOL
Jeevan, as I always thought, turned out to be a genuine person. He was never evil or devil-ish, he just for a second there got insecure about his fiancee and his passion, bharatnatyam, when a just arrived Adarsh challenged him. It doesn't make him a bad person, it just makes him human. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And when he saw the pain in Swa's eyes for Addie boy, he in the most selfless way gave up his own love. Smile Kudos to him!!ClapClap I guess I respect him a lot more than Adarsh or Swa now, mainly becoz he had the guts to go ahead and do the right thing.

As for the grumpy parents, that bit was expected.

Asad dude you're gonna land up in a big mess becoz of your Radhika-prem!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by white_lotus

I suppose, the reason, Adarsh think of going ahead with engagement with Vanshika, is that he must be thinking even if he didn't successful in his love then he should go ahead and gave happiness to his parents...like Jaidev. He can live with the pain of rejection from Swa but still will bare the pain and live life for his family.

But he has no right to give pain to Vanshika also.Because of his mistakes.
VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

I too am glad the competition bit was short, Jeevan did an awesome job in the performance, Adarsh had a more Kung-Fu-Panda-thingy going on than Bharatnatyam, no offense to his mehnat LOLLOL
Jeevan, as I always thought, turned out to be a genuine person. He was never evil or devil-ish, he just for a second there got insecure about his fiancee and his passion, bharatnatyam, when a just arrived Adarsh challenged him. It doesn't make him a bad person, it just makes him human. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And when he saw the pain in Swa's eyes for Addie boy, he in the most selfless way gave up his own love. Smile Kudos to him!!ClapClap I guess I respect him a lot more than Adarsh or Swa now, mainly becoz he had the guts to go ahead and do the right thing.

@Bold - This what made me like Jeevan.

naq5

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

I just read somewhere that Jeevan has a criminal past...shucks ROFLROFL
Just when I say something nice about a character they turn them evil LOLLOL

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

I just read somewhere that Jeevan has a criminal past...shucks ROFLROFL
Just when I say something nice about a character they turn them evil LOLLOL

I doubt the spoiler is true.

teetiana Senior Member
teetiana
teetiana

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonidz

Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by teetiana

Precap mein kya dikhaya..?? Can u interpret.. Merko samjh nahi aaya..
I am yet to see the whole episode though.. I switched the TV on.. And woh precap.. Merko kuch samajh nahi aaya.. Plzzz explain..

Even I couldn't understand yaar ConfusedConfused

Jeevan told her to follow her heart ...Swa called Adarsh ...he asks that she sounds low and if all is fine ...then there was a song ...Piya milenge ...with Swa and Adarsh shown apart thinking about each other ...

The precap is so unclear you know.. I was expecting ki proposal hoga.. but shyad aaj nahi hoga.
..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Adharsh doing bharatnatyam was more like doing karateBig smileLOL... Welll i expected jeevan to be a villian but never thought he will plan and plot like vamps after reading the news of hus hidden intentionsLOL
So adhu is giving a choice to swa that select a or b ... Like kbcLOL... Aapke paas samay bahut kam hai ... But he didnt gave options like phone a friend , 50-50...LOL
When he was telling that dialogue mujhe kbc ki yaad aayiBig smileLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima04VIMAL.SM

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by Garima04

Agreed! They dint stretch it more on bharatnatyam
Asad n radhika's story was top-notch today
Love his proposal and then their guts
Swadheenta Learn something from radhika..looks at her guts! She made a plan to run away from her own engagement! LOL

Lol no, thats not guts thats stupidity. As if his army officer fiance will leave Asad
But stil the very thought of being with the person you love and fyt against all odds is cute and worth Wink

VIMAL.SM

Go to top