Dahleez
Dahleez

Best Student. (Page 2)

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -silentbang-

Asad and Radikha are just stupid teen kids , their plan will surely create lots of trouble for them Ouch
That competition LOL lets not talk about it.  LOL
Jeevan,  such a sane character.  Firstly, he tried but when he realized that she loves Adarsh , he backed off Tongue love u Mr. Data Hug.

Not only for them but even Swadarsh. We wont get to be happy about the confession for too long LOL

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
This is why I am liking the show.So close to reality.No unecessary glorification of hero .He is hero he can do anything. CV's could have shown him winning.No they did not show.They showed a realistic scene.By making Adarsh loos.Jeevan as a character is so mature n understanding.I like his points in declaring why Adarsh is the winner.In-spite of Adarsh losing.Jeevan showed the real sportsman spirit.Also liked the way he was advising Swa n said her follow her heart.First Jeevan was jealous n anger.But when he saw love for Adarsh in Swa eyes.He did not want to come in between SwaDarsh.I love Dahleez CV's for writing a matured track.In real life also.All does not  turn Villan/Vamp.When they come to know the person they like is in love with someone.CV's handled this track in a positive n matured way.Good job CV's.

Harshad did a decent job in doing Bharathnatiyam dance.The expression on Swa's face when he was dancing.Then the teary eyes.When Adarsh fall.Tridha nailed it.Both TriShad acting was awesome.I liked Adarsh dialogue when he said if Swa does not say yes.That is real loss.

What I did not like was.Adarsh saying if Swa did not accept his love.He has no reason to say no to Vanishika.Why he want Vanishika to be in relation when there is no love.He does not love her.That is not a reason to say no.After Jaya saying love his imp for marriage.This one thing I did not like it.Why drag Vanshika also in the mess.Adarsh can just speak with Vanshika n end the relation.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 23 April 2016 at 9:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naq5

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

This is why I am liking the show.So close to reality.No unecessary glorification of hero .He is hero he can do anything. CV's could have shown him winning.No they did not show.They showed a realistic scene.By making Adarsh loos.Jeevan as a character is so mature n understanding.I like his points in declaring why Adarsh is the winner.In-spite of Adarsh losing.Jeevan showed the real sportsman spirit.Also liked the way he was advising Swa n said her follow her heart.First Jeevan was jealous n anger.But when he saw love for Adarsh in Swa eyes.He did not want to come in between SwaDarsh.I love Dahleez CV's for writing a matured track.In real life also.All does not  turn Villan/Vamp.When they come to know the person they like is in love with someone.CV's handled this track in a positive n matured way.Good job CV's.

Harshad did a decent job in doing Bharathnatiyam dance.The expression on Swa's face when he was dancing.Then the teary eyes.When Adarsh fall.Tridha nailed it.Both TriShad acting was awesome.I liked Adarsh dialogue when he said if Swa does not say yes.That is real loss.

What I did not like was.Adarsh saying if Swa did not accept his love.He has no reason to day no to Vanishika.Why he want Vanishika to be in relation when there is no love.He does not love her.That is not a reason to say no.After Jaya saying love his imp for marriage.This one thing I did not like it.Why drag Vanshika also in the mess.Adarsh can just speak with Vanshika n end the relation.

@ Bold ...Precisely ...it struck me while watching the repeat ...What's so compelling about Vanshika to get engaged ? ...Does he find her a possible match ? ...Just bcos Swa hasnt confessed, he will get engaged to another girl ...? Seriously !!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naq5VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonidz

What I did not like was.Adarsh saying if Swa did not accept his love.He has no reason to say no to Vanishika.Why he want Vanishika to be in relation when there is no love.He does not love her.That is not a reason to say no.After Jaya saying love his imp for marriage.This one thing I did not like it.Why drag Vanshika also in the mess.Adarsh can just speak with Vanshika n end the relation.

@ Bold ...Precisely ...it struck me while watching the repeat ...What's so compelling about Vanshika to get engaged ? ...Does he find her a possible match ? ...Just bcos Swa hasnt confessed, he will get engaged to another girl ...? Seriously !!!! 

Honestly I felt like Adarsh think Vanshika has plan B or like alternate optio or he want to make sure Swa gets tensed of him getting engaged.So that she break all the wall n confess her love to him.

I just wish Jaya had informed Vanshika reg Adarsh loving Swa.So this engagement is a plan of Jaya,Vanshika,Sinha brother's clan to make Swa accept her love for Adarsh.If it is not plan.Then what Adarsh doing is wrong.Because he don't have choice ,also don't have guts to say no to his mom.He cannot spoil Vanshika's life.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 23 April 2016 at 11:18pm
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Honestly I felt like Adarsh think Vanshika has plan B or like alternate optio or he want to make sure Swa gets tensed of him getting engaged.So that she break all the wall n confess her love to him.

I just wish Jaya had informed Vanshika reg Adarsh loving Swa.So this engagement is a plan of Jaya,Vanshika,Sinha brother's clan to make Swa accept her love for Adarsh.If it is not plan.Then what Adarsh doing is wrong.Because he don't have choice ,also don't have guts to say no to his mom.He cannot spoil Vanshika's life.

I dont think Adarsh is wrong in that. He loves Swa but if Swa does not love him back he cant wait for her forever because he has to think about his family too. We cant just look at one one episode we need to see the serial as a whole. A few episodes back we saw the vulnerable side of Adarsh, he is still that. He loves his family as much as he loves Swa and if Swa reciprocates his love he knows that with his brother's help he will convince his parents but when there is no reason then what will they even convince? That he doesnt love her? He told that to Suhasini before the roka but did she listen? Apart from being a loverboy he also has responsibilities of an Adarsh son.
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Posted twice by mistake 

Edited by --starstruck-- - 23 April 2016 at 10:30pm
white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I suppose, the reason, Adarsh think of going ahead with engagement with Vanshika, is that he must be thinking even if he didn't successful in his love then he should go ahead and gave happiness to his parents...like Jaidev. He can live with the pain of rejection from Swa but still will bare the pain and live life for his family.
VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

I dont think Adarsh is wrong in that. He loves Swa but if Swa does not love him back he cant wait for her forever because he has to think about his family too. We cant just look at one one episode we need to see the serial as a whole. A few episodes back we saw the vulnerable side of Adarsh, he is still that. He loves his family as much as he loves Swa and if Swa reciprocates his love he knows that with his brother's help he will convince his parents but when there is no reason then what will they even convince? That he doesnt love her? He told that to Suhasini before the roka but did she listen? Apart from being a loverboy he also has responsibilities of an Adarsh son.

If he is so responsible.He would have spoke with Vanshika reg the same.After Jaya saying love is imp for a marriage.Why he is dragging himself n also Vanshika in to relation were there is no love.He also have the responsibility to make things clear to Vanshika also.Because Roka has been done.

Adarsh did not clearly say he does not love Vanshika.He said things r happening fast.Can't that girl Vanshika has right to know that Adarsh does not love her.Why to keep her in dark.

For family sake he cannot spoil a girl life.Marry that girl even if he does not love her or like her.I find it wrong.Vanshika is in dream world.Adarsh need to show her reality.He cannot just keep her in dark.Then Adarsh N Vanshika can become another Jaideep N Jaya.

So I wish better CV's show Adarsh saying about Swa to Vanshika before engagement. If not that will be a minus point on Adarsh's character according to me.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 23 April 2016 at 11:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_sub

Go to top