Dahleez

Best Student.

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
First of all I'm glad the bharatnatyam dance was short because I don't think I could handle the stiff karate positions ðŸ˜†

The scene was great and I loved the emotions that both Harshad and Tridha portrayed. I also liked the transformation in Jeevan, surely he wasn't a negative character as we initially thought he would. I liked his points regarding how Adarsh should actually be the best student and this is exactly what I was expecting. Showing Adarsh win would be too unrealistic. This was realistic and the right thing to show. No magical fairy dust that makes Adarsh the best student by winning over Jeevan a professional but rather winning by dancing from the heart. 

This Asad is gonna fall in such a big trouble 

Love,
Sadie!

PS - My wifi is giving me problems, sorry if I don't reply or comment on any of your posts. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teetiana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Precap mein kya dikhaya..?? Can u interpret.. Merko samjh nahi aaya..
I am yet to see the whole episode though.. I switched the TV on.. And woh precap.. Merko kuch samajh nahi aaya.. Plzzz explain..
Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed! They dint stretch it more on bharatnatyam
Asad n radhika's story was top-notch today
Love his proposal and then their guts
Swadheenta Learn something from radhika..looks at her guts! She made a plan to run away from her own engagement! 😆
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: teetiana

Precap mein kya dikhaya..?? Can u interpret.. Merko samjh nahi aaya..

I am yet to see the whole episode though.. I switched the TV on.. And woh precap.. Merko kuch samajh nahi aaya.. Plzzz explain..

Even I couldn't understand yaar ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As much I was excited for the confession, Asad drama will be a major setback for Swadarsh love story 

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --starstruck--

Even I couldn't understand yaar ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•

Jeevan told her to follow her heart ...Swa called Adarsh ...he asks that she sounds low and if all is fine ...then there was a song ...Piya milenge ...with Swa and Adarsh shown apart thinking about each other ...
Edited by Manonidz - 8 years ago
-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Asad and Radikha are just stupid teen kids , their plan will surely create lots of trouble for them 
That competition ðŸ˜† lets not talk about it.  ðŸ˜†
Jeevan,  such a sane character.  Firstly, he tried but when he realized that she loves Adarsh , he backed off ðŸ˜› love u Mr. Data ðŸ¤—.

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Garima04

Agreed! They dint stretch it more on bharatnatyam
Asad n radhika's story was top-notch today
Love his proposal and then their guts
Swadheenta Learn something from radhika..looks at her guts! She made a plan to run away from her own engagement! 😆

Lol no, thats not guts thats stupidity. As if his army officer fiance will leave Asad
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -silentbang-

Asad and Radikha are just stupid teen kids , their plan will surely create lots of trouble for them 

That competition ðŸ˜† lets not talk about it.  ðŸ˜†
Jeevan,  such a sane character.  Firstly, he tried but when he realized that she loves Adarsh , he backed off ðŸ˜› love u Mr. Data ðŸ¤—.

Not only for them but even Swadarsh. We wont get to be happy about the confession for too long ðŸ˜†
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is why I am liking the show.So close to reality.No unecessary glorification of hero .He is hero he can do anything. CV's could have shown him winning.No they did not show.They showed a realistic scene.By making Adarsh loos.Jeevan as a character is so mature n understanding.I like his points in declaring why Adarsh is the winner.In-spite of Adarsh losing.Jeevan showed the real sportsman spirit.Also liked the way he was advising Swa n said her follow her heart.First Jeevan was jealous n anger.But when he saw love for Adarsh in Swa eyes.He did not want to come in between SwaDarsh.I love Dahleez CV's for writing a matured track.In real life also.All does not  turn Villan/Vamp.When they come to know the person they like is in love with someone.CV's handled this track in a positive n matured way.Good job CV's.

Harshad did a decent job in doing Bharathnatiyam dance.The expression on Swa's face when he was dancing.Then the teary eyes.When Adarsh fall.Tridha nailed it.Both TriShad acting was awesome.I liked Adarsh dialogue when he said if Swa does not say yes.That is real loss.

What I did not like was.Adarsh saying if Swa did not accept his love.He has no reason to say no to Vanishika.Why he want Vanishika to be in relation when there is no love.He does not love her.That is not a reason to say no.After Jaya saying love his imp for marriage.This one thing I did not like it.Why drag Vanshika also in the mess.Adarsh can just speak with Vanshika n end the relation.
Edited by VIMAL.M - 8 years ago