Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDA.ISHRAFAN

Simply awesome ati

Thanks Smile

nafnaf IF-Rockerz
nafnaf
nafnaf

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
That was a beautiful OS I loved it!!!!!!!!
You described both their thought so precisely - it was wonderful!!!
Both love each other so much!!!
Then why is Ishita marrying Mani and why is Raman giving her up!!!!

Why do they do this always?!?!?!?!
Thinking that they know what's best for the other but why don't they actually be honest with each other and tell each other the truth!!!

Both sacrificing each other for each other (hope that made sense???)

I loved their conversation at the end as they are finally now being honest with each other and telling it as it is and asking for themselves instead of other!!!!!!!!!
Brilliant I was hoping for he conversation to continueUnhappy
Anyway it was a fabulous OS!!!

I would really appreciate it you could pm me when you write any more OSs or TSs or other stories please.
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atii-

-Atii- IF-Rockerz
-Atii-
-Atii-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueSeraSera

I dont remember how many times I must have watched Dhadkan and it was cute to read an OS based on it Atii

You actually managed to show how Raman is like Sunil and Mani like Akshay and though in the movie Akshay gets the girl and we feel and hope Sunil gets a happy ending here its otherwise and I am glad you made it happen in the OS LOL

Aani Hug

I love the move, and have watched it several times, too. Heart.

Haha. Thank you Embarrassed
-Atii- IF-Rockerz
-Atii-
-Atii-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoyamalik2005

This was so amazing! You so elequently mapped out Raman's possessive personality 

Thank you! Smile
-Atii- IF-Rockerz
-Atii-
-Atii-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nafnaf

That was a beautiful OS I loved it!!!!!!!!
You described both their thought so precisely - it was wonderful!!!
Both love each other so much!!!
Then why is Ishita marrying Mani and why is Raman giving her up!!!!

Why do they do this always?!?!?!?!
Thinking that they know what's best for the other but why don't they actually be honest with each other and tell each other the truth!!!

Both sacrificing each other for each other (hope that made sense???)

I loved their conversation at the end as they are finally now being honest with each other and telling it as it is and asking for themselves instead of other!!!!!!!!!
Brilliant I was hoping for he conversation to continueUnhappy
Anyway it was a fabulous OS!!!

I would really appreciate it you could pm me when you write any more OSs or TSs or other stories please.
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! 

Sure, I'll send you a PM, and if you wanna read my previous fics, you can check out my Index. :)
akriti154 IF-Stunnerz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Superb it was
plzz pm me ur other work too
wud luv to read
JDTKP Senior Member
JDTKP
JDTKP

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 7:08am | IP Logged
very nice.
-Silencia- IF-Sizzlerz
-Silencia-
-Silencia-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 7:06am | IP Logged
IshRa's madness is what makes them unique, and you bring that out so effervescently Atii Day Dreaming Day Dreaming They can't be together, they can't be away. They aren't the best for each other, they can't be the worst. They're just doomed.
These lines below sum up IshRa for me, especially the ones in bold Embarrassed Embarrassed

"Raman." She turned him around making him face her. "Raman, I'm unavailable. I used to belong to you, but I don't anymore. You had the chance but you screwed it up. You let me go, you didn't fight for me. You let me go, Raman. So don't you dare come here and claim you know the way my heart feels. Don't you dare. I waited for you." 

"You don't think I want to be a better man? You don't think I want to let you go and let you live the life you want? You don't think I want you to get all that you deserve? You own me. You control me. I wait for you. I love you. You're the love of my life. I can't breathe without you. I belong to you. I exist for you. You don't think I thought about this? You don't think I killed myself deciding whether to let you go or get you back? Do you think this is easy for me? Do you think I want this? To take away your happiness? Do you think I will be able to sleep at night thinking that maybe, just maybe if I had let you go then you would have been living a peaceful life? Do you think I don't think about how much I hold you back?"

"How can you even thinking Mani is my happiness, Raman? My happiness lies with you. how can I be happy with someone when I don't love him? When I love you? how can I be at peace when I am thinking of you when I am with him? How can I be happy when I am anywhere but with you? You're my dhadkhan, Raman and don't you ever think you're incapable of keeping me. Because only you have the power to truly keep me happy. I never should have let you let me go. But Raman, if you want me, you have to earn me."

It's either palpable, or imperfectly perfect for you LOL LOL

Go to top