Sadda Haq Season 2

~*SanDhir OS: Roses and Dark Chocolates ||HBD Sobhu*~

foreverhers IF-Dazzler
foreverhers
foreverhers

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Ola my chocochips, my cutiepies and my sweethearts!!Hug
I guess that all of you are sound and keeing well... Uh! I hope so!Big smile
Anyways, a very warm hello to all my dear buddies.LOL Long time no see, huh?
Ah! For those new buddies of mine who have joined the forum after I exited it...
Hey! I'm Keya. The most craziest SanDhirian our there. Wohooo!

Anyways, I'm here with a short, a really short One Shot for this special friend, rather sister of mine who has been with me through every thick and thin, every up and down of my freak-suck-ing life. I had, have and always will adore her so much.
Recently she turned into a buzurg mahila (old grumpy granny)[:))] but nevertheless she'll continue to be my lovely SobhuBig smile...
And yours loving Malai... Got the hint, eh?LOL

WARNING: I have written the OS before and I know that a very few, maybe negligible, fraction of the populace have read this. So don't accuse me of copying stuff 'coz I think I have the legal right to copy my stuffs, isn't it? LOL

Like a needle in a haystack, Randhir inhaled the exotic yet tantalizing aroma of winter roses and dark chocolate as it wafted across his nostrils. With a big whiff he focused on the lingering fragrance. It was cool and fresh, satiating him greatly as a parched traveller dying of thirst would be at the mere sight of an ocean. It was unchartered and unmarked trail and he concentrated where the scent was coming from. He forgot where he was, about the party, the high pitched voices of young ladies openly drooling over him and the grim old men congratulating him for his achievement.

He whipped around and didn't care anything anymore. The only thing he cared about was to get closer to the female that had this enthralling scent. He made his way through the crowd not noticing the amusing looks in someone's eyes. He found the soft trail of her scent and smirked as he realized that she was up there on the roof, alone. "Just for me..." Never had he felt like a real predator like he did this time. Spikes of his natural wolf instinct slithered through him, his senses became more sensitive and his eyes flashed with a tint of burning yellow-amber. Randhir opened the door quietly and made his way up with a feral grin on face.

There he stood behind the door as his eyes roamed over her curvaceous backside. He drank up her form and took a deep breath. The fragrance of roses and dark chocolate were captivating, making his mouth water at the thought of how she must taste if she smelled this good. He leaned forward to get a better look, accidently pushing the door of the roof thus, making a squeaking noise that caused her to tense up.
So, here he was, out in the open waiting for her to turn around, for those mesmeric eyes to lock with his and for sweet words to come out of her luscious mouth. He made a low growl emerge from the back of his throat and sent a ripple of unknown awareness through her body. The thought of claiming her, to have her under him trembling in desire as her marked a seal of possession on her lithe skin, thrusting into her until she screamed to the heaven while he howled to the moon was exhilarating!

Another blast of her tempting fragrance assaulted him and he just wanted nothing but to back her up against the wall, tear that excuse of a saree hugging her feminine secrets and make love to every inch of her glistening body. Happily, he saw her tense form turn around to face him fully.

His heart stopped pumping.

Damn! Now he just wanted her even more when he saw her gorgeous face and her ravishing fame.

Her hair whipped to one side and landed perfectly on her back. Her skin glowed like a sheer white silk under full moon and her eyes sharp, fearless as they intensely stared at him. Her aura, strong and controlled while his wild and dominating. A refined wind blew but her eyes never left his. "Oh this is going to be fun." His arrogant grin never once faltering.

Randhir drove forward like a wolf he was, his instinct to simply catch his prey. His arms open wide, ready for her to fill up the void that only she can. His arms only welcomed the cold winter air as she used her gymnast reflex to flip away from the black haired handsome. "Wha-?" Blinking slowly she inspected the spot where he landed only to find the tattered remains of his clothing. A click of a nail hitting the concrete from behind her made the hair on her nape stand to full attention. Sucking in air into her lungs at the sudden sound she quickly got up and faced him. Standing infront of her was a two hundred and fifty pound Gray Wolf that wasn't gray at all. The black haired wolf with fire licking amber eyes looked at her with alluring interest.

"Randhir tum pagal ho gaye ho kya?" Randhir felt his ears perk up at her silky smooth
and honey coated voice. He found himself getting more fascinated about her. He loved it; he loved the emotions of excitement and impulse rushing through his veins as he watched her. The black hair goddess showed no fear in her sapphire eyes. With a loud thump in his heart, mind and hyper Lupine senses he knew she was his. A low fire itself lit in his stomach as his eyes completely fixed on her. She was never so beautiful before, his mate.

He lurched towards her with all his might but damn it! The sly vixen just sidestepped him with gusto and he landed on the cold floor of the roof utterly unsatisfied. A frustrated howl escaped his throat."Ah, it seems I made the Big Bad Wolf' disappointed." Her lips twitch upwards in a smirk as she raised her winged brow higher. "So what are you going to-" A rush of air plummeted out of her lungs as the wolf pounced upon her. "Damn it!" The feeling of his wet nose nuzzling her neck to
side made her blush. But when she felt him giving her neck a lengthy lick a tremble escaped her filled with something she couldn't identify. The sound of him shredding the fabric of her dress reached her ears a bit too late when she felt the harsh wind pinching her skin.

The Wolf was not a wolf anymore but a man with stunning black hair. Sanyukta tried to come up with something. But now she was completely embarrassed to do anything. He was distracting her. He reminded her of large, bulk Spartan soldiers and it felt as if he was the descendent of King Leonidas. She blushed a shade darker at where her thoughts were taking her, for a moment she forgot that this man-beast was on top of her, naked. Sanyukta was forced out of her thought when Randhir's hand made contact with her body. She stifled a moan and involuntarily arched towards him when shocks of pleasure coursed through her body.

Randhir smirked at the reactions he was getting and ran his hand over her body playfully. He teased her supple flesh with firm touches, soft lips fluttered over the base of her neck, opening up wider as he went lower. One rough calloused hand cupped her fleshy silk covered breast, kneading the soft flesh for a long delicious moment. He loved the feeling of her perk mound molding itself perfectly into his hand. With an evil smirk he grabbed the fabric of her bra and pulled it down roughly. He heard the satisfying tearing of the fabric.

The reveal of the harden mulberry nipples was glorious to him, watching the way it hardened even further when the cold winter air glazed over it. His starving eyes snapped back up to hers when he heard her throaty gasp of surprise. Blazing amber met cool sapphire. His lips brushed her neck again before moving down taking the exposed nub of her breast into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the stiff peak of hers, nibbling and sucking on it lightly while his hand skimmed over her exposed waist. His sturdy, long legs snuggled up with her smooth ones, shaping his body closer to her own. His thoughts poured into her warmly, engulfing her until she felt light-headed and slightly ready to fall unconscious.

Waves of spine crunching shocks rose through her as she realize what was happening, skin to skin contact.She shoved him away angrily. He sat up pouting his lips at the obvious interruption. She glared at him."What? Can't a husband make love to his wife?"

"Randhir, uggh! You tore my gown?! Is this even a time to make love? How would I go before the guests now? What would the guests think about us?" Sanyukta said with utmost annoyance.

Life is a dynamic phenomena and changes are inevitable aspects but even then some things are permanent... Just like even after 15 years of marriage Mr. Randhir Singh Shekhawat, alpha of world's largest wolf pack and father of two children, never leaves a chance to corner Mrs. Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat and make love to her...

-*-*-*-*-*-

Here I end it man! Phew! That was one hell of a torture, wasn't it?
Anyways, for those who know my writing style- Ah! This is the simplest piece of writing that this Grammar-Freak could muster. So yeah! Enjoy!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aish_kajen25Anon_ymousWrackspurtBornAriesraksbasu-MysticAura-newmoon18a2zahidromailahowardscarlett

foreverhers IF-Dazzler
foreverhers
foreverhers

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hey Sobhu!
I know that you and Pampers di must be disappointed with what I have written as it's nothing compared to what you've been expecting but woh bhi aayega!LOL It's just that I had promised to give you somthing in this week so I just filled the quota but as soon as I get my laptop (which is on coming Wednesday), I'll pen down the real stuff till then read this fluff.LOL

Anyways, don't be disheartened 'cause I wrote this crap from my phone within half an hourEmbarrassed I know that you deserve better and I'll give you better...

But! But! But!
Happy Belated Birthday meri jaan
'cause mera dil hai sirf tujhpe kurbaan!
Aur abhi filhaal cake katoo meherbaan!

Edited by -Kryptic.Keya- - 23 April 2016 at 11:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAriesAnamika2692001raksbasunewmoon18romaila

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Keyaaa   Hug
What an awesome gift ..You made my day Day Dreaming

This is brilliant ..freaking awesome ... Day Dreaming

Werewolf Randhir ... Shocked too hawwwt to handle Day Dreaming

Lovely lovey and sexy too Day Dreaming

Love you <3 Hug

Edited by BornAries - 23 April 2016 at 10:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
amzng very entertaining loved it hppy birthday dear

foreverhers

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Wow keya ...werewolf alpha randhir and sanyu his wife...its was hot...Evil Smile

foreverhers

foreverhers IF-Dazzler
foreverhers
foreverhers

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newmoon18

amzng very entertaining loved it hppy birthday dear
Hey Raashi!!!
How are you?? How have you been all these days??
I missed you so much!!
Ah! Thank you so much for this wonderful comment of yours.
I'm glad that you found this entertaining.Big smile
raksbasu IF-Dazzler
raksbasu
raksbasu

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
KeyaHug
Such a long timeHug Do u remember my nameEmbarrassed? And ur writing skillsClap
That was too gudEmbarrassed and hawwtt tooEmbarrassed
Randhir is the alphaDay Dreaming
I think i've to re-read twilightDay Dreaming
Memories turned afreshDay Dreaming