Kajol vs. Priyanka: Who is the better actress?

Poll

Who is the better actress?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
😉  So, Priyanka and Kajol have never been compared.  You will have to make the call now.  The rest lies in your hands.  I will not share my pick so easily.  Both are superlative actresses!  Please share your vote and opinion heard!!!  ðŸ˜²

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Not good with names but the one who worked with SRK? Edited by TheBoss - 8 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PC with no second thoughts. Kajol is an overactor tbh.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As a fan I voted for kajol. However I feel that priyanka is better coz she is serious about acting. She is an actress she doesn't see acting as a hobby like kajol. She challenges herself and is hardworking and pushes the boundaries. Kajol fans are lucky to see her in 1 movie in 5 years
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Are u serious? Comparing an actress who continues to prove her worth as an actor to a starkid who prefers doing similar roles again and again with her industry friends? PC don deserve this comparison bhai.
I feel brave suddenly.😆
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love Kajol but what does she have in her career besides YRF, Dharma and SRK?
Great potential went to waste...
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Kajol and priyanka both are great actors
sarah_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I believe Kajol is the better actress -  based on talent and success rate of her movies.
Every body in the industry need to have looks to survive so both are  beautiful ladies - 

While Priyanka has been working non stop and working in a variety of roles,  Kajol has chosen to work in limited number of movies so comparing the number of movies  should not be the only scale they are compared to.

the  question to ask is would Priyanka be able to walk back into a movie after 4 to 5 years and still give a great performance and have a successful run ????
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you cannot compare Kajol with Priyanka... Priyanka is at another level...Kajol lacks versatility...i don't remember her single role
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
i have mostly liked kajol
but now i have to agree with what ekta said in kwk...

kajol is so bloody overrated

PC all the way!!