Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

How to become gori chitti like bollywood actors? (Page 9)

Pentaminous... Goldie
Pentaminous...
Pentaminous...

Joined: 21 February 2015
Posts: 1512

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by Pentaminous...

i agree.. i am a guy and i am concerned with my skin now more.. even i use lemon juice and rub it on my hands and face.. it really works.. desi tutke are always work

Last time I churao some nimbu and my mom screamed at me because that was for some salad. 
natural remedies are always best.. plus no side effects at all..
You will feel your skin burning when you apply lemon on your hands and face but still its better than any artificial creams.. 

Skybully IF-Rockerz
Skybully
Skybully

Joined: 31 December 2015
Posts: 9980

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
All these remedy i realized that i didnt tried any of them until now. Feels like i Just Born few minutes ago. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous...

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 27059

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by pallavi25


You have to apply foundation to your neck and arms too so it all looks uniform. LOL

White women use foundation regardless of whether they have freckles or not. 
They use other skin remedies to tackle freckles, pimples, age spots, red patches/rosacea etc. They generally have quite bad skin due to their diet of too much meat and not enuf veggies. Diet also matters.

I have to sell my left kidney to afford that much foundation. Its ridiculously expensive, the other day I bought Urban Decay palette and it cost a premium and now Im broke. Also foundation is temporary as that wont make me actually fair. Its like becoming a pseudo celebrity like KRK knowing koii auto wala bhi wont give you udhar ki ride.

LOLLOL Now I know ur joking...LOL
Anyway, you can use the natural desi totkas, much cheaper and healthier...they will make ur face glow at least...mix besan, yogurt, grated raw haldi and grated orange peel, put it on your face and neck, leave it on for 1 hr, make sure nobody sees u looking like a ghost, LOL then wash it off and use moisturizer. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous...TheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Joined: 06 October 2011
Posts: 16236

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salyanka

 
 
yes true
 
im fair too.. my mom is fair more then me and my nanni was fair even more then my mom
its just tht ths mami of mine is a real bitch she do evdrything to make others look bad..
u know thise typical with black magic and taveexz dhagey and all she just got jealous..
 
 
 

Oh I know. I got many rishtedars like that. There is this annoying auntie who is always poking me at weddings saying agla number tumhara beta. Thode din pehle I went to some funeral so I poked her back and told her Agla number aapka aunty. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..TuMeraHero..colossial2015quicksilver._Sano_pallavi25

.sajitha. Goldie
.sajitha.
.sajitha.

Joined: 29 March 2012
Posts: 2019

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by .sajitha.

Originally posted by TheBoss


Any girl here who wants to marry me from a cold country  so that I can come and become gora chitra too? Seems like bahar ki sabhi desi girls are gori gori 

u don want asians?OuchBroken Heart

More like south asians from cold country. Apparently it improves your complexion due to all the tazi and thandi hawa. Who knows I get discovered too and get to be in Quantico 3

Accha. I didnt know girls from cold countries can do such magic.Ouch How about Asians hot chicks in hot countries with loads of money in the bank?Embarrassed Can fund the treatment and season 3 and kicking PC out.LOL
Pentaminous... Goldie
Pentaminous...
Pentaminous...

Joined: 21 February 2015
Posts: 1512

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skybully

All these remedy i realized that i didnt tried any of them until now. Feels like i Just Born few minutes ago. LOL
just because we all as lazy as f word :D we all are dependent on cosmetics

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Skybully

Pentaminous... Goldie
Pentaminous...
Pentaminous...

Joined: 21 February 2015
Posts: 1512

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sajitha.

Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by .sajitha.

Originally posted by TheBoss


Any girl here who wants to marry me from a cold country  so that I can come and become gora chitra too? Seems like bahar ki sabhi desi girls are gori gori 

u don want asians?OuchBroken Heart

More like south asians from cold country. Apparently it improves your complexion due to all the tazi and thandi hawa. Who knows I get discovered too and get to be in Quantico 3

Accha. I didnt know girls from cold countries can do such magic.Ouch How about Asians hot chicks in hot countries with loads of money in the bank?Embarrassed Can fund the treatment and season 3 and kicking PC out.LOL
aray yaar with loads of money ho tou kaun desi kaun asian koi bhi chale gi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sajitha.

Skybully IF-Rockerz
Skybully
Skybully

Joined: 31 December 2015
Posts: 9980

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by pallavi25


You have to apply foundation to your neck and arms too so it all looks uniform.LOL

White women use foundation regardless of whether they have freckles or not.
They use other skin remedies to tackle freckles, pimples, age spots, red patches/rosacea etc. They generally have quite bad skin due to their diet of too much meat and not enuf veggies. Diet also matters.



I have to sell my left kidney to afford that much foundation. Its ridiculously expensive, the other day I bought Urban Decay palette and it cost a premium and now Im broke. Also foundation is temporary as that wont make me actually fair. Its like becoming a pseudo celebrity like KRK knowing koii auto wala bhi wont give you udhar ki ride.


LOLLOLNow I know ur joking...LOL
Anyway, you can use the natural desi totkas, much cheaper and healthier...they will make ur face glow at least...mix besan, yogurt, grated raw haldi and grated orange peel, put it on your face and neck, leave it on for 1 hr, make sure nobody sees u looking like a ghost, LOLthen wash it off and use moisturizer.

He's either joking or Trolling.
I Would Recommend to all these female members not to bother your Pretty fingers wrting such long essays on this thread. lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Character actors and supporting actors that you like?

2

Author: DriftInfinitely   Replies: 13   Views: 1738

DriftInfinitely 13 1738 11 November 2014 at 8:41am by Chameli_billi
Hollywood actors Vs Bollywood actors

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: VivaEmptiness   Replies: 58   Views: 6567

VivaEmptiness 58 6567 22 September 2014 at 2:52am by sunflower52
Hot Bollywood Gossip: This famous Bollywood actor secretly goes out wi

2 3 4

Author: Pharma3   Replies: 25   Views: 11802

Pharma3 25 11802 30 August 2014 at 12:51am by _Sano_
Are television actors better than BW actors?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: .Peeves.   Replies: 89   Views: 17686

.Peeves. 89 17686 19 July 2014 at 4:48pm by pickachu
Riteish Deshmukh: Sidharth has become calmer, I've become more violent

Author: AquaBlue.   Replies: 7   Views: 953

AquaBlue. 7 953 22 June 2014 at 2:41pm by Scorpio_Velvet

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index