Joined: 25 June 2012
No one can become fair like Yami in fair and lovely ads. Its not possible. We need melanin to protect our skin from sun damage. I had gotten really tanned in my school days and now my skin color has gone back to my original skin. I was not paper white. I did the following steps.
1. Eat food rich in lycopene. Lycopene is the red pigment found in fruits and vegetables. Lycopene is a natural sunscreen which creates protection inside our body from harmful effects of sun. Tomatoes are the best source of lycopene. Eat naturally red colored food like tomatoes, watermelon, cherries, strawberries etc.
2. Have a meal balanced in vitamins and minerals. Any deficiency in any nutrients steal the glow from skin and darken it.
3. Use a sunscreen with UV and PA++. Do not go to the sun directly during 1000- 1800 hours.
4. Wash face after getting up in the morning and before going to sleep.
5. Use a night cream rich in vitamin A and Vitamin C. Vitamin A is the best solution to get rid of wrinkles and gives glow to skin. A little bit is enough to protect the skin. Vitamin C lightens the dark spots and pigments on the skin. These two vitamin break down in the sun easily so use these creams in night. You will get this benefit from any anti aging cream available in the market.
6. Keep your skin soft as soft skin looks brighter. Use vitamin E and hydraulic acid rich products. These products are slightly expensive and are good to retain moisture in the skin giving it a plump and a glowing look.
7. Do not use much of anti acne products as these products darkens the skin.
8. Exfoliate regularly using scrubs or face washes containing AHA.
9. Exercise a lot. The effect will surprise you.
10. Take a prescribed biotin tablet. It's a super food for skin. Most of the Bollywood stars consume biotin regularly.
11. Get chemical and derma peels done by a certified dermatologist. This will remove the tan and dead skin from face. I have never tried this.
12. Be happy always.
Joined: 25 June 2012
Joined: 01 July 2007
Joined: 13 November 2013
The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:
Joined: 26 April 2014
Joined: 10 September 2010
Joined: 02 November 2008
Joined: 27 May 2007
Character actors and supporting actors that you like?
Author: DriftInfinitely Replies: 13 Views: 1765
|DriftInfinitely||13||1765||11 November 2014 at 8:41am by Chameli_billi|
Hollywood actors Vs Bollywood actors
Author: VivaEmptiness Replies: 58 Views: 6649
|VivaEmptiness||58||6649||22 September 2014 at 2:52am by sunflower52|
Hot Bollywood Gossip: This famous Bollywood actor secretly goes out wi
Author: Pharma3 Replies: 25 Views: 12000
|Pharma3||25||12000||30 August 2014 at 12:51am by _Sano_|
Are television actors better than BW actors?
Author: .Peeves. Replies: 89 Views: 17821
|.Peeves.||89||17821||19 July 2014 at 4:48pm by pickachu|
Riteish Deshmukh: Sidharth has become calmer, I've become more violent
Author: AquaBlue. Replies: 7 Views: 963
|AquaBlue.||7||963||22 June 2014 at 2:41pm by Scorpio_Velvet|
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :