Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Waise toh you are beautiful the way you are... but I'll send you a PM, it's a product you order online... damn I forgot the name..but will go upstairs and check later.. You will have to order it online, it's a 3-product treatment..removes dead skin, best done without sun exposure.. it will also leave some marks on your face which isn't very pleasant if you're working in a customer-oriented environment.. heals about in 10-14 days.. its a very good product. Does it lighten? We all have different skin, but yes, you will have a clearer skin. 

πŸ‘πŸΌ

@TheBoss -  lol and all this time I've been thinking you're a boy... TheMiss πŸ˜†

Thank you so muchπŸ€—. waiting desperately for your PM πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by So-Sweet - 8 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Look Global Superstar is recommending it ..It must work .
SRK looks so Gora Chitta  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Main toh Haaye re 
Hoye re Gora ho gaya 

O tujhe lagate hi Gora Chitta Ho gaya  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Look Global Superstar is recommending it ..It must work .
SRK looks so Gora Chitta  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Main toh Haaye re 
Hoye re Gora ho gaya 

O tujhe lagate hi Gora Chitta Ho gaya  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Thats for men...and anyway  i really dont think that product makes any fair.
Dude. I've wasted so much money over SRK and Yami Gautam products but they never made me gora chitta. 
Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Best skin whitening product with goat milk. I used it as well and it really worked for me πŸ€£
Edited by Pentaminous... - 8 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good trolling,thanks..🀣 

If ur serious, please feel comfortable in your skin..your skin beautiful the way it is. Dark or fair we all are beautiful.😊
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NepaliStrawbery

Good trolling,thanks..🀣

If ur serious, please feel comfortable in your skin..your skin beautiful the way it is. Dark or fair we all are beautiful.😊

Hazur pani nepali ho? Hazur ko purano UM serbianpegion thiyo ji?
Fortuitous thumbnail
It's what your born with...I have always had very fair skin for as long as I can remember...As far as my biological knowledge goes, I'd like to say we look the way we do because of genetics...
Foreigners often assume I'm Itallian or Greek and refuse to believe I'm Indian...and then I have to explain to them how India is a diverse country from the north to the south and east to the west where people come in all colors, shapes, and sizes... πŸ˜†

I think all it comes down to self-confidence...as long as you happy, its all g! 

Edited by Deewangi - 8 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Be happy with whatever you got.
and ... can't believe such troll topic is getting so much attention here -24 pages !! πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishita123 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Be happy with whatever you got.

and ... can't believe such troll topic is getting so much attention here -24 pages !! πŸ˜†

I was also scrawny like a chooza. But I started to work out. Hey gone are the days when you can look like an uncle, wear a banyan, grow a huge belly and still expect some hoor pari. Now things are getting competitive on our end too.