Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

yes true

im fair too.. my mom is fair more then me and my nanni was fair even more then my mom
its just tht ths mami of mine is a real bitch she do evdrything to make others look bad..
u know thise typical with black magic and taveexz dhagey and all she just got jealous..

Originally posted by: TheBoss

But I've seen many Paki girls who are gori chittis

Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Last time I churao some nimbu and my mom screamed at me because that was for some salad. 

natural remedies are always best.. plus no side effects at all..
You will feel your skin burning when you apply lemon on your hands and face but still its better than any artificial creams.. 
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
All these remedy i realized that i didnt tried any of them until now. Feels like i Just Born few minutes ago. πŸ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail

I have to sell my left kidney to afford that much foundation. Its ridiculously expensive, the other day I bought Urban Decay palette and it cost a premium and now Im broke. Also foundation is temporary as that wont make me actually fair. Its like becoming a pseudo celebrity like KRK knowing koii auto wala bhi wont give you udhar ki ride.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now I know ur joking...πŸ˜†
Anyway, you can use the natural desi totkas, much cheaper and healthier...they will make ur face glow at least...mix besan, yogurt, grated raw haldi and grated orange peel, put it on your face and neck, leave it on for 1 hr, make sure nobody sees u looking like a ghost, πŸ˜† then wash it off and use moisturizer. 

Originally posted by: Salyanka

yes true

im fair too.. my mom is fair more then me and my nanni was fair even more then my mom
its just tht ths mami of mine is a real bitch she do evdrything to make others look bad..
u know thise typical with black magic and taveexz dhagey and all she just got jealous..

Oh I know. I got many rishtedars like that. There is this annoying auntie who is always poking me at weddings saying agla number tumhara beta. Thode din pehle I went to some funeral so I poked her back and told her Agla number aapka aunty. 
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

More like south asians from cold country. Apparently it improves your complexion due to all the tazi and thandi hawa. Who knows I get discovered too and get to be in Quantico 3

Accha. I didnt know girls from cold countries can do such magic. How about Asians hot chicks in hot countries with loads of money in the bank?😳 Can fund the treatment and season 3 and kicking PC out.πŸ˜†
Pentaminous... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Skybully

All these remedy i realized that i didnt tried any of them until now. Feels like i Just Born few minutes ago. πŸ˜†

just because we all as lazy as f word :D we all are dependent on cosmetics
Pentaminous... thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sajitha.

Accha. I didnt know girls from cold countries can do such magic. How about Asians hot chicks in hot countries with loads of money in the bank?😳 Can fund the treatment and season 3 and kicking PC out.πŸ˜†

aray yaar with loads of money ho tou kaun desi kaun asian koi bhi chale gi πŸ˜†
Deadinside thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Now I know ur joking...πŸ˜†
Anyway, you can use the natural desi totkas, much cheaper and healthier...they will make ur face glow at least...mix besan, yogurt, grated raw haldi and grated orange peel, put it on your face and neck, leave it on for 1 hr, make sure nobody sees u looking like a ghost, πŸ˜†then wash it off and use moisturizer.

He's either joking or Trolling.
I Would Recommend to all these female members not to bother your Pretty fingers wrting such long essays on this thread. lol
Deadinside thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pentaminous...

just because we all as lazy as f word :D we all are dependent on cosmetics

Lmao this reminds me of I'm Prakarti ka Sparsh.