Users

Frequent Posters

_Nik_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Kamala05

omg thats horrible

soon after marriage they want kids

what if a gal doesnt want kids n wants 2 adopt n then if any gal says this they will start judging her

MysticMoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamias

manu mein zyada anti biotics nahi le rahi hoon i will try to drink tea and daichini water

# kamalu one of my friend had this fear  after marriage she had previously ha a failed relationship but u wont believe when my friend told him he was neither pissed nor angry they had cm after two years of marriage now she is pregnant i am so happy for her when i was reading i thought she wrote it except the writer part everything matches

One of my close friend is so much afraid of this first night thing that she decided she won't marry and tried to run away from home when her parents posted her profile on a marriage bureau ... a boy who used to love her a lot proposed her but she refused saying " would you be able to love me forever without marriage or any physical relationship?" the boy was agree with that too and tried his best to remove her fear , even we all tried but she remained like what she was... she distanced herself from the boy thinking she is ruining her life but the boy along with the Girl's parents contacted psychiatrist and  that friend is undergoing  a series of counseling now 
MysticMoon thumbnail

sab bhaag gaye😕

bhaga nahi koi bhi... ðŸ˜†
_Nik_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i always thought i will get married to a strange no expectations nothing a new beginning but after hearing this i am woried actually there are very few chances that i will get married and be happy in it

relax asmu jo jab hona he hokar rahega
u do ur work n dont change yourself
manisha.8148 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sorry shona tujhe hurt krne ka koi irada nhi tha pr tujhe hurt kr diya
MysticMoon thumbnail

siyappa kar dia issne...😆 mujhe jo PM karna tha shona ko har dia 
aamias thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikkk

relax asmu jo jab hona he hokar rahega
u do ur work n dont change yourself

i am too stubborn that is what is so wrng in me
aamias thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampriti.

One of my close friend is so much afraid of this first night thing that she decided she won't marry and tried to run away from home when her parents posted her profile on a marriage bureau ... a boy who used to love her a lot proposed her but she refused saying " would you be able to love me forever without marriage or any physical relationship?" the boy was agree with that too and tried his best to remove her fear , even we all tried but she remained like what she was... she distanced herself from the boy thinking she is ruining her life but the boy along with the Girl's parents contacted psychiatrist and  that friend is undergoing  a series of counseling now 

omg idk  now i am scared aisa kaise
manisha.8148 thumbnail

pagal hoon, gadhi hoon mein...sabko khush krne ki koshish mein sabko hurt kr deti hoon😡

itni badi ho gayee mein pr akal ek paise ki b nhi h mujhme😡
manisha.8148 thumbnail

kuch nhi ashmu bus gadhi hoon mein😡