||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #63||MEMBERS ONLY - Page 74

Posted: 7 years ago
manu mein zyada anti biotics nahi le rahi hoon i will try to drink tea and daichini water

# kamalu one of my friend had this fear  after marriage she had previously ha a failed relationship but u wont believe when my friend told him he was neither pissed nor angry they had cm after two years of marriage now she is pregnant i am so happy for her when i was reading i thought she wrote it except the writer part everything matches
@Shona calm down don't cry have faith in god even if u don't believe remember that there is somebody up there looking at u , look at him , pray , he will the rest.

@pubi ya waiting for cc 65

I think we all should add some interesting things every time

next time I'll share eating habit n sleeping habit of every zodiac sign
Can someone brief me how to edit 
Originally posted by Nikkk

Nikkk ,Suhagraat thing is horrible na , it is like till marriage parents insist us to keep a distance from opposite gender and on the day of marriage everyone expect us to have physical relationship with a person we barely know or even in love marriages it is odd since it would be the first time we share a room with him .
But sadly this is the fact ,most of the men and family expect physical relation on first day itself and you know in kerala among some community in the morning the elder ladies in family crosscheck whether the newly wed consummated the marriage.

NEXT CC LINK

||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #64||MEMBERS ONLY 
shift only when CC 63 is over 

CHECK THE FIRST POST ON THE FIRST PAGE OF CC TO READ THE NEXT PART OF NIKK'S CC PULAV , PLEASE DO READ TILL THE END FOR A SURPRISE...😃
how will they cross check isnt it indecency.
in bengalis the first day they talk second day kaal ratri next day suhag raat
Originally posted by Nikkk

@Shona calm down don't cry have faith in god even if u don't believe remember that there is somebody up there looking at u , look at him , pray , he will the rest.

@pubi ya waiting for cc 65

I think we all should add some interesting things every time

next time I'll share eating habit n sleeping habit of every zodiac sign

OKAY ðŸ˜ƒ

But you pulav should be continued ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Kamala05

😕 I mean seriously... there should be some limits ... and these people declare themselves educated and cultural ... but these people are everywhere in the world... they don't know where to stop
if my husband force me on the marriage day i will hve to leave him 
i always thought i will get married to a strange no expectations nothing a new beginning but after hearing this i am woried actually there are very few chances that i will get married  and be happy in it