India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Memory loss track

Priya12000 Newbie
Priya12000
Priya12000

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hey guys...i was wondering jabse ye memory loss track aaya hai everyone are arguing abt it as it can turn out to bhi again a swalak track! I for one am so excited!so even i want to give my so here it goes!
Every1 knows tat the couples are swasan and raglak! They are not going to change! So np worries! Even if swara goes back to the swalak times...there ll be no romance between them!we ll hav an intense swasan track tat tym too! Because  u guys know before the marriage twist swasam never talked to each other! They were like enemies!but now even if she had lost her memory she would still feel only for sanskar and ofcourse not laksh! So be happy tat we ll soon hav both swasan and raglak intense scenes!
And abt what that track ll be..
I hv only 2 guesses! I'll tell tat last but according to the poll harshita conducted i noticed tat half of them wanted swasan fake marriage track or swara forgerting everything!
But guys think abt it..dis time she has nothing to prove! Her maa baba are together, ragini is positive,raglak are together! 
And abt swara forgetying everything, guys this is rashmi sharma show! Drama drama drama!if she wakes up every1 can tell her tat these are ur family members and sanskar is ur hisband etc etc! So both r not possible!
My fav is when ragini pushed swara into the river! That would be the perfect moment! She'd think ragsan negative! And her feelings for sanskar ll make her confused as to why she is thinking abt a person who mean nothing to her!
Another is swara faking memory loss to bring rajat's truth out wid the help of sanskar and raglak!
But chances r there for the before one!
So this is my take on the memory loss track! What do u guyss think!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss-swasan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top