Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Archana 😃 thank you for reading and commenting...Till then take care.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Rraghav 😃 thank you for reading and commenting dear...Till then take care.
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WELL WRITTEN PEARL...👏👏👏
ACTIONS ALWAYS SPEAKS LOUDER...!!!!!!!!!
THANX FOR THE POST...😊

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Revathi 😃 good to see you again ...thank you for reading and commenting dear...Till then take care.
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm wat a wonderful Totd dear... wonderful set of crocodile tears..🤣 ds s the wrd I used for that snake in LU yest.. bt man wat an actor he's. .matlab DT not arun ji..😛 matlb arun ji b hain bt how DT hs succefully manipulated ViDha..😭 I want to break his face fr dat..😛 wat do u think swati..DT n DB is together n enacting frm day 1.. or they'll shake hand now??
Boht acha likha once again.. keep writing 4 us dear..😳
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Nuss 😃 thank you for reading and commenting dear 😆 Haan haan yeh dono shuru se hi milehue hai...aap ne dekha na kuch nahi keh raha hai DT ...bas baat ko khechte hi jaa raha hai...all nataksa i say...and the way his hair got messed up in that drama 😆 agle scene mai he must have combed his hair to blackmail vidha 😆 Till then take care.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Insightful thought again Swathi!!

People say things and make many promises they have no intention of keeping on a daily basis...People keep on lying without fulfilling them for various reasons...out of many one can be to mask their false respect and pride...This is how Dt is ...He is playing around with his grandson, trying to decieve him in his sugary coated words n emotions as always...Viplav who now  understands that all  are mere words tat will ruin his marital life ,dishonouring, insulting his love...and its time there is a stop to all the abhorrent behaviour ...he demands for an action to be taken inspite of weak words which cant n wouldnot make any difference!!!
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hey Mehr 😃 thank you for reading and sharing your view...agree with everything you said...lets see how is viplav going to tackle the situation, he has already sensed the danger hopefully he makes a plan ahead to safeguard himself and dhani...else he in big trouble.. Till then take care.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
helooo aacha sun... how come i missed these thoughts.. some times I doubt myself...   did I  search for your post..    ok will  good I noticed  it.. yes agreethat ones actions  bear weight than words.. although  words spoken are powerful medium ,but are  shallow if not supported by   the  evidence.   Dashrant  has always been the one who has lied  with great sophistication.in this episode too he assures  viplav he will tell bua that he is at fault    not dhani ,that he will tell bua the truth..   the issue is not whether he is at fault or dhani.. the issue is he needs to tell  bau the truth that viplav is married and dhani is his wife!
so again   his words will be lies   because he will not   tell the truth about viplav's marriage...  he will lead on with deceiving diverging  words and evade the real issue because   what is at stake   isthat he will be left bone dry .. bau holds the purse strings... so dashrant  words will be smart and convincing  but will  not  be evident in action as  he has a lot to loose.   great thought pattern and well applied to episode ...   looking out for new one  love hammie
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Hammie 😃 thank you for reading and sharing your view...haan yaar he never once mentioned that he will speak the truth regarding viplav's marriage to dhani ..very cleverly he diverted the topic to who is to be blamed...all this while he has been dragging the real issue regarding the truth to come out...and he has lot to lose as you said...either he is going to continue with the act to reveal the truth to bua or he and bua already joined hands to get rid of dhani from his life...Don't worry about the post i myself have to search for my post 😆 yeh forum daudta jo hai ...Till then take care. Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago