India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

This Is The Rushing Style Of IKRS

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Yesterday's Episode had ended on sad-wad Dhani...She was informed by Raj laxmi that Viplav was spending a quality time in the market with a beautiful lady, together they were eating golgappe...this made dhani upset...later when viplav called dhani, she heard kamini's voice speaking to viplav, asking about payals and all which made her upset even more...

I was really thinking that in today's episode we will get to see some emotional dramas where dhani will ask Viplav about kamini (because she did not know that Kamini will be accompanying Viplav to the market), and why he was eating golgappes with her and blah blah...Situation will heat up and Viplav will have to convince dhani, start manaoing her...phir ruthna-manana, naraz hona etc etc...arey this is the usual motive of starting a love triangle in a show nah?..
but it seems like CVs have totally forgotten about that scene...and todays episode started off with devotional drama...Confused..We dont know when did vidha return home...did dhani ask anything about kamini or not...OuchOuch

CVs are in a hurry...actually i am not complaing...just saying that they should end every scene properly nah...we want the story to go a bit slow...so if they concentrate on these small things they can easily slow down a bit...
But today's episode was slower than usual, that is what I felt...usual IKRS episodes show a lots of happenings in one day but today's episode did not rush like a tornadoLOL...
i think the CVs are trying to change certain things and improve the quality of their script...

Anyways i just hope the TRP aunties love these suspense and naya tension of how the leads will defeat the evils..

Kaise bachenge Viplav aur Dhani, Dadi Bua ke Rache Gaye Sazishon se??..Janne ke liye dekhte rahiye ISHQ KA RANG SAFED everyday from 6:25pm to 7 pmLOLLOL..

I still dont understand how will IKRS end within two months...the antagonists will have to be revealed for that nah..I just pray for a diff time slot if rangeela wants to give 6:30 to udaan or shakti...Please Dont shut down IKRS...The episodes are quite interesting and we, fans are highly satisfied with what is going on in the show...We want IKRS for some more time..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4insh0302stormyVMibenijaadhiabhinandyy55premparbatsamanthanacocoatreeNusiSgpearl100

adhiabhi Goldie
adhiabhi
adhiabhi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I too expect some vidha scene in ashram. But no problem todays episode was a super duper one. 
Don't worry barbie. I just saw in Mishal Raheja Fanclub ,they posted that IKRS is not going off air It was just a rumour.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mibenijanandyy55Titli_KK3148cocoatree

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Barbie what ur saying is 100000% rite... CV's missing their connectivity & continuity, they shud started from yday's ending se but dont know why they have turned this much fasttt like Rajdhani Express!!LOL.

Hope SSK & BV, SNS, shud follow our CV's style.

Thanks Barbie for great post!! Always hilarious..

Am switching on TV from 6.25 onwards..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

insh0302MibenijaTitli_KK3148premparbatcocoatree

insh0302 Senior Member
insh0302
insh0302

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
yeah right .. m upset that cv's dint complete gol gappe nd market scene.. so easily..dhaani after returning to DT house.. would have said something to viplav.. bas nhi subah ho gyi..

aur dhaani is wearing kal wali saree only i think !

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
agree BB on ths crucial point they should take care of ths small things,, actually even istarted off watching with that thought that now Dha will confront Vipu n we get to see ruthna manana  bt then a roller coaster of drama started n I jst forget wat was in mind,, it was that powerful,,i started flowing with the flow,,, actually I too hav complaints n no complaints,,LOL complicated hogae hain hum sab,,Tongue

stormyV Senior Member
stormyV
stormyV

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
It is our CVs this rushing style that ruin everythingUnhappy. Yes barbie i was also expecting today's episode to be a continuation of yesterday's but there was no sign of bitterness between vidhaConfused. Still today's episode was goodBig smile.Waise ajkal vipu badi romantic ya dutta bhau ki tarha angry rehata haiSmile

MibenijapremparbatTitli_KK3148cocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Exactly! ! I was like what's happening why didn't they continue with yesterday episode. I forgot to mention in my post too.  We're facing technical issues much all these days. Especially disjointed editing, shifting of scenes among the shots, all I want Sunday strategy off !! Though I loved today's episode much !!

Edited by cocoatree - 23 April 2016 at 11:24am

Mibenijanandyy55Titli_KK3148premparbat

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adhiabhi

I too expect some vidha scene in ashram. But no problem todays episode was a super duper one. 
Don't worry barbie. I just saw in Mishal Raheja Fanclub ,they posted that IKRS is not going off air It was just a rumour.  
oye balle balle shawa shawaDancingDancing...thank god warna i wuld have lost my mind if this news turned out to be true..
oye abhi, ye lo hug lo hug...ek nahin do do from me for the good news HugHug

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 23 April 2016 at 10:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adhiabhinandyy55

Go to top