Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

your guilty pleasure? (Page 7)

Jiyagulabi IF-Stunnerz
Jiyagulabi
Jiyagulabi

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

A little known movie called Muskurhat something most of you never heard about, never will. Its one of few Bollywood movies Ive watched more than once.

Muskurahat I have seen 15times

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ektarfapyarTheBoss

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:19am | IP Logged
As for movies, Somany movies of Amitabh, Govinda and Akshay that I have watchedso many times regardless of what ppl thinkof them. But since then I think I have watched Fiza's 2nd part and D2 so many times. Which i know r not masterprices by any chance. And some other i have seem more than once but r good ones most ppl agree with. 
ATM, there is none that I wud watch just for the sake of it. I am fixed on Continnum series 1 atm. Watched 4 episodes in a raw. 
MrsChandlerBing IF-Rockerz
MrsChandlerBing
MrsChandlerBing

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Also i would like add Kismat Konnection and Fun2sh to the list :p
ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:48am | IP Logged

A little known movie called Muskurhat something most of you never heard about, never will. Its one of few Bollywood movies Ive watched more than once.

The 1992 Hindi film starring Revathy and Amrish puri ? Yes i have heard it and seen it too!!LOL That was one awesome movie. Though it is not much known, it cannot be categorize under guilty pleasure ( going by its definition). It was one of the finest movies of Priyadarshan. Its Malayalam version was a blockbuster. Dunno why this didn't worked. Star cast was amazing including the then new actor Jay mehta. And songs were great too. Banda Nawaz is still on my playlist!! Star The film has such a repeat value. Must have watched it like 10 times.

OK, off to watch it again on YouTube LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iTamannaBullsEye777TheBossruky786

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tamannasajjad

Muskurahat is just an awesome movie!! I wasin elementary school but it just won my heart...I don't know how many times I ve watched it... maybe time to watch it again!!

Elementary school could be anything from 4-14. I saw it a bit later on VCR though and that annu kapoor bandage scenes were a laugh riot.LOL

The first time I saw this movie was on Hindi channel called CVO!! Used to air on it several times in a month. Now that channel has disappeared LOL
BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaddy25

The 1992 Hindi film starring Revathy and Amrish puri ? Yes i have heard it and seen it too!!LOL That was one awesome movie. Though it is not much known, it cannot be categorize under guilty pleasure ( going by its definition). It was one of the finest movies of Priyadarshan. Its Malayalam version was a blockbuster. Dunno why this didn't worked. Star cast was amazing including the then new actor Jay mehta. And songs were great too. Banda Nawaz is still on my playlist!! Star The film has such a repeat value. Must have watched it like 10 times.

OK, off to watch it again on YouTube LOL

KilukkamHeart So many great scenes and the lottery scene is my favouriteLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ektarfapyar

Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Nowadays it is encounter shankar. I am little obsessed with Mahesh Babu so whenever I go home, I watch his movies on TV. He is my guilty pleasure nowadays. 
iTamanna Senior Member
iTamanna
iTamanna

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tamannasajjad

Muskurahat is just an awesome movie!! I was in elementary school but it just won my heart... I don't know how many times I ve watched it... maybe time to watch it again!!

Elementary school could be anything from 4-14. I saw it a bit later on VCR though and that annu kapoor bandage scenes were a laugh riot. LOL

I was in grade 5 :) and yes, that scene was so hilarious!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

Go to top