India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

your guilty pleasure? (Page 2)

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
K3G , Mujhse dosti karoge, Mujhse shaadi karogi, Aisha, Chup Chup ke and many more. I can't seem to remember most of them LOL 

FabAahana Goldie
FabAahana
FabAahana

Mohabbatein. I know it's sappy and corny but I like its songs and the couples specially Jimmy-Preeti.
I enjoy watching Priyadarshan movies, Its not bad at all, always makes me laugh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.pieryrose

guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Originally posted by dingle_hopper

Oh this list is longLOL

I love Priyadarshan movies too and how they always have ten dozen characters.LOL My favorites are Chup Chupke, Hulchul and Malamaal weekly..

Other bad/not-so-good movies I like:

MPDH Stern Smile (I really like watching Kareena and Hrithik making a fool out of themselves and I really like the songs of the movie LOL)

Na tum jaano na hum (Another flop Hrithik movie with Esha Deol)

Mujhse Dosti Karogi

36 China Town

Koi mere dil me hai (This one has Dia Mirza and Priyanshu and some Tv actor)

CE (although I dont think it is a bad film)

Loads of Kekta movies like Krishna Cottage, and kuch toh hai

Ssshhh (that horror movie with Dino morea and Tanisha LOL)

I could go on and on... Actually now when I come to think of it I like watching bad movies more than I enjoy watching the good ones LOL... Especially when they come on TV, they can be really entertaining to watch in a relaxed Sunday afternoonBig smile

Also I have a huge soft spot for all the floppies and forgotten people from early 2000 bw like fardeen, zayed, esha deol, gracy sing and so on LOL Also the storylines used to be so cheesy and dumb, they provided good laughs.

Hey I enjoy 36CT, Chup chup ke too. And Malamal weekly toh I must have watched 100 times. I even remember all the dialogues. LOL But I haven't included them coz a lot of people do like these movies.

A big +1 to the flops of early 2000s. Darna mana hai, Zaroori hai, Kuch toh hai, Aawara hue pagal, Jungle, Tumsa nahi dekha, Rocky, Madhoshi, Deewane hue paagal..etc..etc..ROFL

Edited by Kaapi - 23 April 2016 at 11:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FilmiDhun.pieryrose

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleAir

K3G , Mujhse dosti karoge, Mujhse shaadi karogi, Aisha, Chup Chup ke and many more. I can't seem to remember most of them LOL 

Pehle mujhse dosti karoge then shes like mujhse shadi karoge and then chupke chupke suffering for the rest of your life. Cry Its a TRAP!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iTamannaFleurBleueJiyagulabi

.FilmiDhun. IF-Dazzler
.FilmiDhun.
.FilmiDhun.

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaapi

Hey I enjoy 36CT, Chup chup ke too. And Malamal weekly toh I must have watched 100 times. I even remember all the dialogues. LOL But I haven't included them coz a lot of people do like these movies.

A big +1 to the flops of early 2000s. Darna mana hai, Zaroori hai, Kuch toh hai, Aawara hue pagal, Jungle, Tumsa nahi dekha, Rocky, Madhoshi, Deewane hue paagal..etc..etc..ROFL

Oh god... Madhosi... another movie inspired by Kekta serials. Priyanshu's character undergoes plastic surgery to become John and cure Bipasha's bimari Clown

And the Awaara Paagal Deewana series LOL Those films deserve to be watched just to see the amount of sass Akshay had in them. Remember Chakle chakle? LOL

People always trash the 90s for being tacky and regressive... But the early 2000s, man.. Geek. The films made during that time were on another level of W*Fness and awesomeness ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guftagoo

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by PurpleAir

Pehle mujhse dosti karoge then shes like mujhse shadi karoge and then chupke chupke suffering for the rest of your life. Cry Its a TRAP!!

Just Break Free! LOL
.sajitha. Goldie
.sajitha.
.sajitha.

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Oh man I was right when I said I wasnt the only one who likes watching Mujhse Dosti Karoge. LOL
pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Kuch Kuch Hota hai ( Can't get enough of this classic.. The first Bollywood movie i ever watched, and am so glad about it)

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham ( Loved it. Dramatic, but it touches my heart everytime i watch it.. A special movie for me)

Hungama, Hulchul, Welcome, Bhagam Bhag, Chup Chup Ke, Maalmaal weekly ( I could watch it everyday and never get bored. )

Maine Pyaar Kyun Kia ( I dont know why, but i just love watching this movie, a lot of times. Salman was good in it.. Sushimta and Salman have an adorable chemistry)

De Dana Dan( Watched it million times, still laugh watching it..never gets old)

36 China town( My most favorite Bollywood thriller movie, topped with funny scenes)

Jab We Met( favorite film of Kareena and Shahid for me.. They both rocked it.)

Na tum jaano na hum

Mujhse Dosti Karoagi ( Rani and Hrithik scenes were so nice. And the ending, was beautiful.The story was really nice. And the medley part was amazing.. )

Mohobattein : (Loved Loved Loved the movie,,, SRK and AB in one frame, bring out the best in each other... And loved the songs and there were some great dialogues..And i loved watching it for Jimmy and his co-star, parts so much.. Even the bestfriend part too. )

Edited by pieryrose - 23 April 2016 at 11:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iTamanna

Go to top