Lime_Green_Soda thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Justmoi

Disco Dancer 

Beetab
Hero 
Multiple Govinda Karishma movies 
Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke

What????? dont know about Disco Dancer but betaab/hero/hum haon rahi pyar are amazing movies! they r not guilty pleasure...
Bride and Prejudice, Aish and Henderson looked hot together 😳
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Why are people naming Priyadarshan's movies. They are Golds. In no way bad movies, that one needs to feel guilty to watch it. 

K3G. 😆😆

That look of Jaya. Aaa aaa aaa.. naa juda honge hum. 
SRK running (As a teen, I always wanted to copy the way SRK runs. I think I did try it while running to catch bus in USA for college, since no one here know me really🤣) My hubby still laughs over it when I try. My ultimate favorite running style. 😆)

And Chandi chauk ki paagal. Anjali. 
Kiyaa msibat mene paala.. kiyaa musibat mene paala.. 
ek taraf Rukhsar to dusri taraf khala. 🤣 I just love her. 

Meine Pyaar Kyu kiya. 
I have to watch it every time it's on TV. Sallu & Sush - hilarious. Even Sohail was funny. This movie is nothing extra ordinary, but I just enjoy watching it. 

Apart from that, Most of Shahid movies. Which weren't successful.  Like Pathshala, Chance pe dance, Badmaash Company, Phata Poster Nikla Hero, Dil Maange more.

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tamannasajjad

What????? dont know about Disco Dancer but betaab/hero/hum haon rahi pyar are amazing movies! they r not guilty pleasure...

They are if you watch them a lot. Like 50 times each maybe 😳 😆
reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nayi Padosan, Dil Pardesi Ho Gaya and Yeh Dil Aashiquana
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Salman - Jaanam Samjha Karo, Judwaa
Shahrukh- English Babu Desi Mem

Ranbir Kapoor - Bachna Ae Haseeno

Akki - Khiladi ( all of them )😆, Hey Baby, Desi Boyz, actually take his entire filmography good and bad😳 Same with Govinda and Salman especially the David Dhawan flicks😆

Varun Dhawan - Main Tera Hero

Generally - Silsila Hain Pyar Ka, Haseena Maan Jaayegi, Shola aur Shabnam, Naach, Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rehte Hain, Fida, Kuch Na Kaho, Dillagi, Yeh Dillagi

Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

@storm -- hey even I enjoy Mein Tera Hero. 

Movie is so bad. Really. Absurd. But I love the whole background 'I am back'. Varun totally holds this one. 'Mein dikhtaa hoon Swami type ka.. lekin mein hoon ekdum haraami type ka' 🤣 

I watch this movie just for 'I am back' 
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

@storm -- hey even I enjoy Mein Tera Hero. 

Movie is so bad. Really. Absurd. But I love the whole background 'I am back'. Varun totally holds this one. 'Mein dikhtaa hoon Swami type ka.. lekin mein hoon ekdum haraami type ka' 🤣 

I watch this movie just for 'I am back' 

Hain na...Arre he is so good in it...the perfect David Dhawan hero...aping both Salman and Chichi in one go. 

P.S. I love David Dhawan movies so had to like it by default😆

Originally posted by: Tamannasajjad

I was in grade 5 :) and yes, that scene was so hilarious!!

I was running all kinds of numbers in my brain. 😆
Well I watched this movie on VCR. I remember we had to travel a long way to get a casette for it as hindi movie store was quite far away.
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Kilukkam❤️So many great scenes and the lottery scene is my favourite😆

Yes the lottery scene was funny. My fav scenes were many like when she hides from pritam after he scolds her at the school, when pritam comes back to take her from Justice's house; that scene was hilarious!! And the one where she eats all food of pritam and jagaan at at the night. And also when she chops off Justice's moustache, oh god that was hilarious. 🤣   And yea all the bandage scenes of jaggan as TheBoss said were funny too !! Such a feel good movie it is!! 😳