India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

His Blind Trust : Her Extreme Love

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
1st of all a BIG Thanks to all of you for those comments on my yesterday's post, I have not replied there to any of you because that particular topic I just wanted to "Share" not "Discuss" so decided to avoid replying to the comments but I must say all of you guys are AMAZING... So understanding, LOVE u all Smile

People "Donates" their blood but our Luthra was "Selling" his blood Clap 1 bottle = Release from jail LOL 2 bottle = What about a SLAP from our HERO? Wink Guessing from the Zain's injury spoiler Tongue I am curious about that particular sequence... Like HOW Kunj will come to know & WHAT he will do apart from raising hand Wink

OK Coming to Twinkle, this particular character is one hell of a "Fighter" Clap No wonder both Yuvi & Kunj admires her "Fighting spirit" so much Wink Her attitude on the phone while talking to Anita was BANG ON Clap She was so guilty about the whole "Taking advantage of HIS Blind trust" thing Cry Even Kunj was sensing her pain, the way he hugged her from behind awww I LOVED that particular hug so so so much Big smile

I think Raka Sir knows we love "SidMin's cheek pulling" thing LOL Kunj pulled her cheeks and the way he was feeding her in front of Bebe & Usha awww it looked just so beautiful like you know he was not at all hesitant to SHOW his LOVE for her in front of family...Well even in front of outsiders also, how sweetly he was talking to Twinkle in front of Sandy, with so much love & respect Clap

Kunj-Bebe-Usha awww so adorable it was Big smile

And HIS BLIND FAITH Clap It just STOLE the episode Wink

What a progression in TwiNj relationship Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

iotaKomal1298kingmessi17.sonalamlavskardookstikit-sumaiya-nanetaSnowflake0923perkilicious

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Nice post Arpi
I just hope Kunj doesnt get angry on Twinkle after this whole issue 
One more thing r Sandy n Vandy twins LOL their names
the Precap is amazing check it out

Edited by harshi2000 - 23 April 2016 at 10:18am
Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
For sure he would get angry because he is cheated again and that time she said give me a lady chance and this last chance is gone too, what she did was wrong, kahegi must have told kunj and could have convince him to get blood !! But this time she cheated him badly!!! He will be hurt !!! May be big seperation is coming as in all serials!!! She broke the definition of trust !!!her mom also warned her but the big problem she don't listen !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsasneha

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Honestly Arpi I LOVED this episode! Insolvent TwiNj Harrison special...The way Twinkle is fighting for HER Kunj and isn't crying in front of her enemies, begging them with copious amounts of tears is so commendable! This girl is a lioness in the truest sense and Kunj is no less...The trust and faith he has in Twinkle is adorable! I can sense some intense scenes coming up between the two...
On a side note I LOVED the way Kunj hugged Twinkle from behind! One of my favourite types of hugs!Embarrassed

Edited by -sumaiya- - 23 April 2016 at 10:32am
Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshi2000

Nice post Arpi
One more thing r Sandy n Vandy twinsLOLtheir names
I have a feeling he will understand & this whole thing will only INCREASE His love & admiration for her Big smile (He already loves her so much LOL) I think he already sensed something wrong so Wink Sandy is far far better than Vandy LOL

Snowflake0923

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Originally posted by harshi2000

Nice post Arpi
One more thing r Sandy n Vandy twinsLOLtheir names
I have a feeling he will understand & this whole thing will only INCREASE His love & admiration for her Big smile (He already loves her so much LOL) I think he already sensed something wrong so Wink Sandy is far far better than Vandy LOL
Yup Vandy thoTongue
Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Guys pls dont forget to hit the CM

-sumaiya-

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Honestly Arpi I LOVED this episode! Insolvent TwiNj Harrison special...The way Twinkle is fighting for HER Kunj and isn't crying in front of her enemies, begging them with copious amounts of tears is so commendable! This girl is a lioness in the truest sense and Kunj is no less...The trust and faith he has in Twinkle is adorable! I can sense some intense scenes coming up between the two...
On a side note I LOVED the way Kunj hugged Twinkle from behind! One-day favourite types of hugs!Embarrassed
Oh! That hug...How beautifully it conveyed so many feelings... The pain, the love everything Clap TwiNj are so different from typical TV leads LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM Big smile

-sumaiya-

Go to top