Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

The Best of Things Thread III - Epilogue on Page 22 (Page 9)

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishuuu

Bubbles sweetie...
Awww such an hot update...loved it...swasan are best...

U rock girl...muahhh

Talia

Ah there you are! You had asked for some Swasan hotness and I put this in for you Embarrassed
Glad you liked it Big smile

Thanks Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishuuuuuuuuuu

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneharay

Awesome..

Thanks, Sneha!
soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Res.

+++

Edited.

Oh my. Sanskaar is so naughty. And Swara is giving out details in her sleep of what she wished from God. LOLLOL And Sanskaar is clever. Getting out those details, huh? 
And the rest of it was well, sensuous. Can't comment. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lovely update, as usual. Update the next one, soon. And thanks for the PM! 

Love,
Anamika.

Sanskaar is a sharp fellow! LOLLOL And Swara is sweet and a little innocent. 

He waited for the right moment and drew the answers out of her Big smile

He knows her quite well.

Can't comment means I hope you found it satisfactorily romantic Embarrassed

Thanks Anamika Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5-FlameOfHope-

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

res
Unres

Dear Bubble,

That was a mmm Day Dreamingsuch a lovely SwaSanlicious chapter.

Sanskaar certainly knows which buttons to push and Swara, she really cannot keep any secrets from himLOL So she wants a son after one year - at least she is clear in her wishesLOL

I truly admire the way you write SwaSan - slow and sensuous and your words are so... (I am unable to get the correct word and I do not have a ''Jeeves' handyCry). 
When it comes to SwaSan - you tickle and tease our imagination (much like Sanskaar hereWink) and it is so difficult for me to rein that imagination once you set it on fire.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Sigh! 

More pleaseSmile

love,
Nyna

Swara has her plans in place LOLLOL - she didn't want to tell him but he guessed anyway Embarrassed

Thanks, thanks... Nyna! so glad you liked this part and the Swasan relationship and that it sets you daydreaming! Swasan are a sexy couple indeed... there is tenderness and there is mischief as well.  

Nupur_5Nynaeve

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicAddict

Originally posted by soapbubble

BubbleHugHugHug
Dude, I love you so much, you know!!
I so loved this updateBlushingEmbarrassed Sanskaar is happy with the baby coming 1 year later. Well, of course, as you said thy are always on honeymoon so...they need their ahem ahem romance right?Blushing
And the rest of the update was sooo um...amazing and well..um romantic yeah!! What I mean to say was that it was quite blissful and a treat for SwaSan fan like me!! Yeah this is better!
May their romance never end! And may ur FF never end too cuz I love it so much! Both SwaSan and RagLak!!
Lots and lotsa love for this fantabulous update and punctuality!
Sakshi!!

Of course they need their romance - can you see Sanskaar being happy with a baby butting in between the two of them before he's romanced his wife enough? He'd be a sulky bear. 

This way, they would have a year long honeymoon and then settle down to the demanding job of parenting Big smile

Heheh, happy you liked the part. Thanks a lot - I was so prompt I deserve a pat for not keeping you waiting. Tongue

Yeah man!! *pats your back*
I want an update sooner!LOLAngry

Ouch ouch!
That's not a pat, that's a thump!! Shocked Wacko

LOL LOL LOL 

-FlameOfHope-MusicAddict

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:19am | IP Logged
The Best of Things
(Ragya, Swasan) Fan Fiction Series +16
By Bubble

Chapter 77

They had persuaded Dida to out with them this evening... a final round of the temple and dinner out. 

Buttoning up his kurta, Sanskaar said to Swara, "Funny how we managed two honeymoons on this trip, na?"

Swara, who was brushing her lips with gloss, stopped and stared at him. "Two honeymoons?! Sanskaar Maheshwari! Ragini and Lakshya have gone for a honeymoon... but are you seriously calling ours a honeymoon?"

"Haan! Then what?!" he asked, combing back his slick wet hair.

She put the tube down with a snap. "No way! This is just a trip!"

"The first trip after a wedding is called a honeymoon, Swara!" 

"Sanskaar!! Look at us! We are in my grandmother's house. You've brought me to Varanasi... log yahan marne ke liye aate hain!! And you're saying we're done with our honeymoon?! Sorry, that is not acceptable!" she flicked her dupatta over her shoulder and put her hands on her hips. "You just have to take me on a proper honeymoon. I'm not letting you off the hook. That's it."

He folded his arms, bit his cheeks to keep the grin from showing, and put on his negotiator mask.

"It's a honeymoon every minute we are together, Swara!" he told her with an earnest face.

She folded her arms. "Nice try!"

He sighed. "Ok, next time I go to Chandigarh on work..." 

"Kya!" she screamed, horrified. "No!"

"Okay, okay! You want a dedicated honeymoon... We can go to Digha!" This was a seaside resort in West Bengal... usually a quick weekend getaway.

"Digha! People go there when they have Friday off! NOT GOOD ENOUGH! Please, we have at least get out of the State!" she said, getting frantic now.

"Okay... in a few months time, when I can take off from work again, how about a week in Kenya?" he deadpanned.

She opened her mouth to protest and then shut it. 

He raised an eyebrow. 

She closed her mouth firmly with her palms and nodded vehemently, her eyes shining above her hands.

He peered at her quizzically.

And then he plugged his ears at the loud, prolonged squeal she let out, grinning at the fact that his arms were suddenly full of a very excited girl who was rocking him to and fro because she couldn't stand still. "Yes, yes, YES!!!!"

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

rakeshrawatkash428abdulmannan3056aarohi1232tarannum20RoshnieWevesomaArshAanyaSwasanianrashidhingraSravs64loveshreyalishaprerulallisrividhya87bilvyinaAayushi15ANSHELght_mylifeAartShefaAR_FANsouhasiniAllysonsvg98nikhathfatimaRAONE8qwerty012_InDreamWorld_Annei123arohijsp_Esha_KrishnabhisarikKaveethaNupur_5nikki1211raaz19SanjunikikrishuuuuuuuuuuANfan_1810...Penknife...mystery75Nynaeveria.april18sneharayPihu.k11hp_2006kritz4everbrainychild92manasie23CintilaLoveSonu2408MusicAddictHeleeflora212

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:24am | IP Logged

BubbleHugHugHug
Dude, I love you so much, you know!!
I so loved this updateBlushingEmbarrassed Sanskaar is happy with the baby coming 1 year later. Well, of course, as you said thy are always on honeymoon so...they need their ahem ahem romance right?Blushing
And the rest of the update was sooo um...amazing and well..um romantic yeah!! What I mean to say was that it was quite blissful and a treat for SwaSan fan like me!! Yeah this is better!
May their romance never end! And may ur FF never end too cuz I love it so much! Both SwaSan and RagLak!!
Lots and lotsa love for this fantabulous update and punctuality!
Sakshi!!

Of course they need their romance - can you see Sanskaar being happy with a baby butting in between the two of them before he's romanced his wife enough? He'd be a sulky bear. 

This way, they would have a year long honeymoon and then settle down to the demanding job of parenting Big smile

Heheh, happy you liked the part. Thanks a lot - I was so prompt I deserve a pat for not keeping you waiting. Tongue

Yeah man!! *pats your back*
I want an update sooner!LOLAngry

Ouch ouch!
That's not a pat, that's a thump!! Shocked Wacko

LOL LOL LOL 

That was a thump of 'shaabash'!

soapbubble

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Res

Unres-
Dude, Swara has got Sanskaar ki sangati ka asar. I can't believe it Sanskaar is ok, but Swara badly wants a honeymoon!! Man, my SwaSan are love<3 Kenya huh? Nice!! I want that trip ok? You better not end before that!! Or the thump won't be of Shaabash!
Love ya Bubble!
Sakshi!

Edited by MusicAddict - 29 April 2016 at 4:13am

soapbubble

Go to top