Swaragini

India-Forums

   
Swaragini
Swaragini

The Best of Things Thread III - Epilogue on Page 22 (Page 27)

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Joined: 06 November 2015
Posts: 3915

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Originally posted by Krishnabhisarik

Originally posted by soapbubble



Indeed, SanLak have their hands full!Embarrassed Young Shvaas sets a brisk pace for anyone minding him, and since he's as attached to his Gini-Maa and Chote Papa as to his own parents, everyone pitches in LOLLOL 
Ooo Gini-ma and Chote papa.. I like that.. Sounds so cute!!!Big smile

It's a special love between aunt and nephew EmbarrassedLOL

Gini ma - is indeed cute and yes, love between aunt and nephew is always special

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnabhisariksoapbubble

BookWormV Senior Member
BookWormV
BookWormV

Joined: 19 October 2015
Posts: 732

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Dear BubbleHug,

A beautiful end to a beautiful fanfiction!Heart  You started this fanfic and have shown how alluring the show could have gone after the whole Ragini revelation.Day Dreaming You brought together all thoughts of SwaSan and RagYa fans, of how amazing this show could have been had it gone with a much simpler yet beautiful track. I felt like I was saying goodbye to a dear friend when I read that final The End'Cry. This is by far one of the most spellbinding piece of writing. Thank you so very much for writing it. Clap

You gave me, as a SwaSan and, at times, RagYa fan - a calculating and wonderful LakshyaCool, whom I like to the very core. A beliavable and acceptable redemption track for RaginiThumbs Up. A gentle and methodical wooing of Swara by SanskaarEmbarrassed. Lakshya falling in love with Ragini, gradually and not overnightHeart. Swara also falling for her pretend husbandDancing. Ragini truly redeeming herself and although going back to being good, not pretending to be innocentSmile. That beautiful SwaSanLak bondWink. That friendship between RagSan that was admired by tons. That friendship between SwaLak! The understanding that bonds a family.

You ended that story with such a superb epilogue. *sigh*

I am forever going to cherish this story. It is one of the most wonderful things I have come across on this SwaRagini Forum. You make simplicity feel so sophisticated. I am going to miss reading this story so very much! :'(

Loads of hugs to you. I am really waiting for another beautiful story by you.! Please... please do write another one.Smile

Love,

V

P.S.: Do you have a writing index?

P.P.S.: You are planning another story soon right? (Pretty please!! *puppy dog eyes*)   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Joined: 18 July 2006
Posts: 6005

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Sorry yaar Bubble..I am really late it commenting..Embarrassed

So such a beautiful story came to an end..I was feeling happy and sad at the same time while reading the epilogue..Happy coz everything is going on beautifully among the four leads, and it promised a happy life for all of them.. Sad coz I will miss this story a lot..It is one of my favourites..

So finally Swasan and Ragya are one in every sense, by heart body mind and soul..Lovely journey its was from start to the end..

Love you so much Bubble for this story Hug Please do come up with more of your works..I would love to read them..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

nammytat Groupbie
nammytat
nammytat

Joined: 24 August 2012
Posts: 108

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Loved it...and thank you for such a wonderful story...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Joined: 15 October 2005
Posts: 5264

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BookWormV

Dear BubbleHug,

A beautiful end to a beautiful fanfiction!Heart  You started this fanfic and have shown how alluring the show could have gone after the whole Ragini revelation.Day Dreaming You brought together all thoughts of SwaSan and RagYa fans, of how amazing this show could have been had it gone with a much simpler yet beautiful track. I felt like I was saying goodbye to a dear friend when I read that final The End'Cry. This is by far one of the most spellbinding piece of writing. Thank you so very much for writing it. Clap

You gave me, as a SwaSan and, at times, RagYa fan - a calculating and wonderful LakshyaCool, whom I like to the very core. A beliavable and acceptable redemption track for RaginiThumbs Up. A gentle and methodical wooing of Swara by SanskaarEmbarrassed. Lakshya falling in love with Ragini, gradually and not overnightHeart. Swara also falling for her pretend husbandDancing. Ragini truly redeeming herself and although going back to being good, not pretending to be innocentSmile. That beautiful SwaSanLak bondWink. That friendship between RagSan that was admired by tons. That friendship between SwaLak! The understanding that bonds a family.

You ended that story with such a superb epilogue. *sigh*

I am forever going to cherish this story. It is one of the most wonderful things I have come across on this SwaRagini Forum. You make simplicity feel so sophisticated. I am going to miss reading this story so very much! :'(

Loads of hugs to you. I am really waiting for another beautiful story by you.! Please... please do write another one.Smile

Love,

V

P.S.: Do you have a writing index?

P.P.S.: You are planning another story soon right? (Pretty please!! *puppy dog eyes*)   


Dear dear V,
Thank you so so much for your love and appreciation. 
I'm so happy this story found favour with you! I have not written very much except for one story on Arhi many months ago.
I created an index and you'll find the link in my signature Smile

Hugs to you!
Bubble
soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Joined: 15 October 2005
Posts: 5264

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hp_2006

Sorry yaar Bubble..I am really late it commenting..Embarrassed

So such a beautiful story came to an end..I was feeling happy and sad at the same time while reading the epilogue..Happy coz everything is going on beautifully among the four leads, and it promised a happy life for all of them.. Sad coz I will miss this story a lot..It is one of my favourites..

So finally Swasan and Ragya are one in every sense, by heart body mind and soul..Lovely journey its was from start to the end..

Love you so much Bubble for this story Hug Please do come up with more of your works..I would love to read them..Day Dreaming

Thank you so much, dear one!
Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hp_2006

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Joined: 15 October 2005
Posts: 5264

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nammytat

Loved it...and thank you for such a wonderful story...Clap

Thanks, nammytat Big smile
Glad you liked it!
tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Joined: 15 January 2010
Posts: 9193

Posted: 10 August 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Dear Bubble Smile

I come very late to this party; in fact I am here after the party is over as such Ouchbut I like to think that a celebration of a really good fiction is never really over. I accidentally almost came across your FF whilst browsing the other day- I definitely missed out reading on it when it was on-going and have no idea why as such but in any case, reading the completed work had a beauty of its own! 

I absolutely loved your story! I started reading a few chapters and was totally hooked and stayed up till very late on two consecutive nights until I finished the whole thing Embarrassed. I so keep wishing I had known of this story before as I would have loved to comment chapter by chapter but hopefully my take here will suffice:)

In no particular, there was so much I really enjoyed in this finely spun tale which takes up from the serial plot where I personally feel there was so much left lacking. You filled those gaps as such and also gave a really good dimension to so much. Your outlining of the plot felt so natural and realistic, it totally made me not want to stop until I knew how it would all unfold and end.

What I probably loved the most about it was the excellent characterisation and the way you did justice to EACH one of your characters and in particular to all four leads ClapClap. The serial is so so deficient there, it is heartbreaking but fictions like this can so keep those like me going. I am a sworn SwaSan fan as those who know me and my work on the forum know but I always love to read all characters explored well and this certainly delivered that in truckloads. 

Let's start with RagLak- I believe you mentioned at the beginning that you are a SwaSan fan primarily too? Well your Laksh was simply prize worthy. I always feel that Laksh in some ways is the most neglected character in SR; Ragini has been literally butchered and all the potential for her character wasted due to rubbish writing but with Laksh it's like they never simply bothered to do him justice. But you so did- and I totally saw this Laksh as a real alternative reality version despite you sticking in wide terms to the plot lines of the show. And with Ragini too- you so masterfully delved into the layered and complex character that she is and in the way I would have so loved to watch on screen. I have always tried to write Ragini as the multi dimensional character I see her as and I so felt that come across here.

Sanskaar needless to say was wonderful- I say needless to say as from all characters in SR I always personally feel Sanskaar the most - am an unashamed Sanskaar fan girl LOL and reading the way you handled him here was such a fulfilling experience. Swara too was so sensible and much more the Swara I always like to project myself and the one I find the show lets down. You brought out all of her innate goodness but didn't make her a doormat and the best example of this was the way you managed her reactions to Ragini- absolutely loved it! 

Then comes the romance Embarrassed- again, managed with perfect aplomb ClapEmbarrassed. I so felt the essence of the romance and you managed to differentiate both sets of couple and yet keep the reader interested in both. All the sensuous scenes were handled so sensitively and with so much class I felt and you absolutely made me fall madly in love with my beloved SwaSan and it doesn't happen with a lot of people's writing, but you made me like RagLak and really root for them too Big smile. I loved how you explored the complexities of RagLak's equation and their journey from the forced marriage and Ragini's horrendous betrayals to her redemption and then them falling in love mutual and for the "right" reasons after much turmoil. SwaSan of course - they had so much trust and love and understanding but I really like how you infused the passion there and made Swara especially really focus on Sanskaar and not be endlessly running a detective agency and social service outfit by herself!

I had so wanted a genuine and well defined redemption track for Ragini in the show but we got the opposite so this satisfied by longing for that very fully! Lovely work there I thought. The way you dealt so comprehensively with the aftermath of the murder attempt by her and showed how she didn't change overnight and mixed that with a strong Laksh who so outdid himself in handling her and then sensible and yet caring SwaSan who all worked together to ensure she was reclaimed from darkness. And with Ragini herself- her whole journey in truly understanding she did so very wrong, and then feeling so much guilt and making attempts to set it right - all came to the rightful conclusion of her being redeemed in full.

There was many beautiful moments, if I sit to recap them all I will be here all night and I bet I have already bored quite a bit EmbarrassedLOL. But essentially, the sibling bonding, the depth and breath to each character, the humour in so many scenes, the passion, the flow of the story, your beautiful outlining of that trip that all took especially - this is but a quick list and definitely non exhaustive. Oh and very special mention - at the end when you made Sanskaar suggest Kenya for their other honeymoon, I so wanted to give you a big hug Embarrassed. I was born and brought up there and lived there until I moved to the UK in the late 90s, and my family are still there including my parents so it will always be home for me! And I suppose that came from VK saying in his interview here on Sabras Radio that he would love to go on safari there? Question But it made me super happy in an almost childish way LOL.

Anyway, I really will stop now! I am so sorry I have rambled so much and do excuse me if I have spouted too much rubbish Embarrassed. Thank you for writing a truly well rounded and lovely story. It was a pleasure to read.

Best wishes,

Shruti/ Shru Big smile



Edited by tootiefrootie11 - 10 August 2016 at 2:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AADHA ISHQ SS, Final Part and Epilogue-Pg 94

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98

Author: hp_2006   Replies: 782   Views: 54101

hp_2006 782 54101 29 July 2016 at 8:15am by Varunika1
..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: want_to_fly   Replies: 268   Views: 17636

want_to_fly 268 17636 24 May 2016 at 7:26am by want_to_fly
ragya os the equal and opposite reaction EPILOGUE up page 8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: harshitaloomba1   Replies: 81   Views: 7660

harshitaloomba1 81 7660 16 March 2016 at 10:40am by harshitaloomba1
SwaSan SS |Pehla...Tera Mera Pyaar| Epilogue in pg 7

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: -Liana-   Replies: 68   Views: 9715

-Liana- 68 9715 15 March 2016 at 10:21am by -Liana-
Sanskaar Two shot: M on my Own(Note on page 4)Last part- page 4

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Anbhigya   Replies: 47   Views: 14100

Anbhigya 47 14100 20 January 2016 at 7:12am by Kamala05

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index