Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

The Best of Things Thread III - Epilogue on Page 22 (Page 26)

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abaiya123

I recently found out about this FF like two days ago and I read it all today from the first thread all the way to the third, and I have to admit I fell in love! I love how portrayed each and every character ESPECIALLY laksh! and Ragini! in love I'm probably gonna re-read this FF. please write another FF on ragya and Swasan. also, if you post more stories on this forum then please do pm me, I wouldn't dare miss them Tongue  

What great timing! I just finished the entire thing LOL

I'm happy it lived up to your marathon binge reading. Thanks a lot!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abaiya123

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Edited on page 23.

soapbubble

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Res! 
+++

Edited.

My, what an awesome epilogue! <3 RagLak are the power couple and SwaSan aren't that indulgent into the social sphere. Hmm, suits them both. 

Shvaas and Bhairavi are such beautiful, beautiful names. I particularly liked 'Bhairavi'. And Ragini had a painful delivery, eh? Poor girl. But she got such a sweet kid in return. Lakshya's business, and all the other things everywhere are doing well. And they lived happily ever after. Together and forever. 

It was perfect. Like, perfection personified? I am surely going to miss this fanfic. Would you write more? I mean, are you planning to?

Much love.

Yep, Ragini's pregnancy was difficult... and Lakshya suffered more Embarrassed 
But she was ok - just lots of rest and care was needed and she got looked after by everyone from Swara to the elder ladies, not to mention Lakshya himself EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So happy you liked how things panned out for the four Embarrassed 
HEA Embarrassed Heart

No plans for more as of now, Anamika Confused

-FlameOfHope-

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Res! 
+++

Edited.

My, what an awesome epilogue! <3 RagLak are the power couple and SwaSan aren't that indulgent into the social sphere. Hmm, suits them both. 

Shvaas and Bhairavi are such beautiful, beautiful names. I particularly liked 'Bhairavi'. And Ragini had a painful delivery, eh? Poor girl. But she got such a sweet kid in return. Lakshya's business, and all the other things everywhere are doing well. And they lived happily ever after. Together and forever. 

It was perfect. Like, perfection personified? I am surely going to miss this fanfic. Would you write more? I mean, are you planning to?

Much love.

Yep, Ragini's pregnancy was difficult... and Lakshya suffered more Embarrassed 
But she was ok - just lots of rest and care was needed and she got looked after by everyone from Swara to the elder ladies, not to mention Lakshya himself EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So happy you liked how things panned out for the four Embarrassed 
HEA Embarrassed Heart

No plans for more as of now, Anamika Confused

Oh, yes. RagLak are soulmates. Like, aansoon tumhare nikalte hai aur dard mujhe hota hai. I just wrote Ranveer's dialogue. Fits all the eternal lovers, right? 

No more plans... :(

Edited by -FlameOfHope- - 17 May 2016 at 2:22am

soapbubble

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Dear Bubble,
Finally unres page 23

love,
Nyna
soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Res
Unres

Dear Bubble,

SwaSan and Shvaas - so Swara did have a son as and when she planned, agreed Sanskaar helped out Wink and they both maintain low profiles which was not surprising. I think both craved for a family and love which they found in each other and their son, so they are content. 

Ragini and Lakshya - turning to be a power couple - was a little surprising. But then it should not have been so, they had been in the shadows of their siblings / cousin for so long that most of us almost thought them incapable of shining with their own light. So once they got an opportunity, they surely set a trail blazing path.

Bhairavi - another junior Ragini Smile- So Lakshya and Sanskaar both have their hands full.

So it is finally overCryCry- that is what the epilogue is - a tantalising glimpse of what their future is.

I shall so miss this story, thank you for writing and sharing it with us - maybe you really should start on another FF.

love,
Nyna

Exactly! Swara and Sanskaar found in each other what they had craved - a steady partner, family and people to squander their love on. And they are more than content with that.

You're right again with Raglak - they are both younger, and have been in the shadows. 

Lakshya was gathering adequate experience and grounding, waiting to emerge in his own right, and Ragini's professional support was an unexpected blessing in that matter. For them both, it's a chance to be their own person... Ragini was suppressed while growing up and she hardly got the chance to be herself... and now she does. 

Whether it comes to dressing well, or putting her managerial skills to use... she's enjoying it. Family remains very important for them both but work demands that they mingle and they make the most of that as well.

Indeed, SanLak have their hands full!Embarrassed Young Shvaas sets a brisk pace for anyone minding him, and since he's as attached to his Gini-Maa and Chote Papa as to his own parents, everyone pitches in LOLLOL 

Thanks so so much, Nyna! Love and hugs Hug

Nynaeve

Krishnabhisarik Senior Member
Krishnabhisarik
Krishnabhisarik

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nynaeve

Res
Unres

Dear Bubble,

SwaSan and Shvaas - so Swara did have a son as and when she planned, agreed Sanskaar helped out Wink and they both maintain low profiles which was not surprising. I think both craved for a family and love which they found in each other and their son, so they are content. 

Ragini and Lakshya - turning to be a power couple - was a little surprising. But then it should not have been so, they had been in the shadows of their siblings / cousin for so long that most of us almost thought them incapable of shining with their own light. So once they got an opportunity, they surely set a trail blazing path.

Bhairavi - another junior Ragini Smile- So Lakshya and Sanskaar both have their hands full.

So it is finally overCryCry- that is what the epilogue is - a tantalising glimpse of what their future is.

I shall so miss this story, thank you for writing and sharing it with us - maybe you really should start on another FF.

love,
Nyna

Exactly! Swara and Sanskaar found in each other what they had craved - a steady partner, family and people to squander their love on. And they are more than content with that.

You're right again with Raglak - they are both younger, and have been in the shadows. 

Lakshya was gathering adequate experience and grounding, waiting to emerge in his own right, and Ragini's professional support was an unexpected blessing in that matter. For them both, it's a chance to be their own person... Ragini was suppressed while growing up and she hardly got the chance to be herself... and now she does. 

Whether it comes to dressing well, or putting her managerial skills to use... she's enjoying it. Family remains very important for them both but work demands that they mingle and they make the most of that as well.

Indeed, SanLak have their hands full!Embarrassed Young Shvaas sets a brisk pace for anyone minding him, and since he's as attached to his Gini-Maa and Chote Papa as to his own parents, everyone pitches in LOLLOL 

Thanks so so much, Nyna! Love and hugs Hug
Ooo Gini-ma and Chote papa.. I like that.. Sounds so cute!!!Big smile

soapbubble

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnabhisarik

Ooo Gini-ma and Chote papa.. I like that.. Sounds so cute!!!Big smile

It's a special love between aunt and nephew EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by soapbubble - 17 May 2016 at 1:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnabhisarik-FlameOfHope-

Go to top