Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

The Best of Things Thread III - Epilogue on Page 22 (Page 15)

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Dear Bubble,HugHugHug

You are the only one who can write RagLak in such a way that I like them as much as I love SwaSan -Clap

And the beautiful distinction between their love -Sensuous SwaSan and Earthy RagLak. Day Dreaming

So Ragini agrees to Lakshya's plans to defer their baby plans by a couple of years but both are quite eager for practice.LOL but on a serious note, it is really nice to see a very mature Lakshya who not only knows what he wants but is actually working towards it.

In your PM you stated that this is the penultimate chapter - does it mean Chapter 79 is the  last  -that is making me finifugalCryCry

love,
Nyna

Dear Nyna! Hug Hug Hug
What a lovely word you've taught me! I looked up Finifugal and that's so descriptive!
Yes 79 is the last, although being finifugal myself, I'll have an epilogue after that LOL

You catch the distinction between the couples nicely! Thanks for saying that - having Swasan fans like this version of Raglak feels great. 

Lakshya is just starting out and he's a bit nervous but there's no reason he should not make a success of it.
Bubble

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnabhisarik

Hey!! Sorry for the late reply... This update gave very real-life feels.. A couple planning a family, sharing career goals, supporting one another... Really niceBig smile

Thanks so much Akshata!! Hug

Yes, exactly! -- we're leaving them to sweet, ordinary life events! 

Looking back, I have wound down Rashmi Sharma's high octane sister-murders-sister drama by so many notches, I'd never find employment with any production house LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KrishnabhisarikNynaeve

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhi03

Beautiful update BubbleHug
Love RagLak in your FF both has come a long way. Only you can write their story so beautifully. 

Thank you so much for this mature, sensible, responsible, cute and hot RagLakEmbarrassed

I don't want this to endCry

If possible please plan for  a season 2 with new story.

Thank you so much, Sudhi!! Embarrassed Hug Hug Hug

Yes, they've come a long way!  
A season 2! Shocked I don't know... but never say never, right? Big smile
soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Awww !!
Before commenting on the chapter itself Bubble, I want to tell you that the fact that this story is nearly over has left me feeling really bereft.

For the last 2-3 months, other than the days when work / exams were really screwing me over, I checked the forum at least 2-3 times to see if you;d posted an update.

The beauty of your writing and the way you just get emotions and people. Also, your RagLak. 

Man...I honestly don't have the words to tell you how dear they are to me...its exactly how I've always seen them, and there you are, literally peeping into my heart and mind...only better. Sigh.

Before I actually start crying (yes I'm THAT pathetic), let me come to this update. Man, so so so beautiful.

The love,the passion, and the level of understanding that they've reached...looking at where and how they started off, its nothing short of amazing.

I love how Rgaini understood his viewpoint. and accepted it immediately. The older Ragini would've never understood, and it is this Ragini that makes Lakshya want to put aside everything and focus on HER happiness.

And what made me happy is that even through all this planning and discussing, they managed to be as fun and as passionate as ever. It speaks volumes about the kind of relationship and love and commitment that they share now. Sigh.

Beautiful beautiful update Bubble !! I usually tell you to update soon, but I can't make myself do that today. Because that would mean the end of this beautiful journey, and I just can't bring myself to face that.

Much love as always.

PS: May I hope for an outtake to this gorgeous scene ? Where my babies are at their passionate best ? AHEM !! Lol. Woh kehte hai na, one for the road. LOL. Okay I'll run off now before you started flinging things at me. 

Awww... you are a darling!! Hug Hug Hug

I'm going to feel bereft too - I know what you mean Confused 

Oh, don't apologise for crying- that's just a sign of how intense our emotions are - and the more the better! I cry at EVERYTHING Tongue 

So right! The old Ragini would have misunderstood - she would have been unhappy, and tried to manipulate to have her way. This one will wait - for as long as it's needed. 
And he recognises that - it is hard for him to deny her (and himself) what they would both very much like but she now knows a thing or two about deferred gratification. 

An outtake? Shocked Hmm! I did say you were a brat! Evil Smile
It would spoil the flow but I'll inbox it to you if I manage to write it to my satisfaction, how's that? 

Hugs, Bubble

Edited by soapbubble - 03 May 2016 at 6:35am

StarshineHues

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Awww !!
Before commenting on the chapter itself Bubble, I want to tell you that the fact that this story is nearly over has left me feeling really bereft.

For the last 2-3 months, other than the days when work / exams were really screwing me over, I checked the forum at least 2-3 times to see if you;d posted an update.

The beauty of your writing and the way you just get emotions and people. Also, your RagLak. 

Man...I honestly don't have the words to tell you how dear they are to me...its exactly how I've always seen them, and there you are, literally peeping into my heart and mind...only better. Sigh.

Before I actually start crying (yes I'm THAT pathetic), let me come to this update. Man, so so so beautiful.

The love,the passion, and the level of understanding that they've reached...looking at where and how they started off, its nothing short of amazing.

I love how Rgaini understood his viewpoint. and accepted it immediately. The older Ragini would've never understood, and it is this Ragini that makes Lakshya want to put aside everything and focus on HER happiness.

And what made me happy is that even through all this planning and discussing, they managed to be as fun and as passionate as ever. It speaks volumes about the kind of relationship and love and commitment that they share now. Sigh.

Beautiful beautiful update Bubble !! I usually tell you to update soon, but I can't make myself do that today. Because that would mean the end of this beautiful journey, and I just can't bring myself to face that.

Much love as always.

PS: May I hope for an outtake to this gorgeous scene ? Where my babies are at their passionate best ? AHEM !! Lol. Woh kehte hai na, one for the road. LOL. Okay I'll run off now before you started flinging things at me. 

Oh, don't apologise for crying- that's just a sign of how intense our emotions are - and the more the better! I cry at EVERYTHING Tongue 

So right! The old Ragini would have misunderstood - she would have been unhappy, and tried to manipulate to have her way. This one will wait - for as long as it's needed. 
And he recognises that - it is hard for him to deny her (and himself) what they would both very much like but she now knows a thing or two about deferred gratification. 

It would spoil the flow but I'll inbox it to you if I manage to write it to my satisfaction, how's that? 

Hugs, Bubble

AWWW !! You would do that ? Seriously ?

Bubble !! SO MUCH LOVE !! HugHug

That would be the most beautiful gift for me !! HugHug But srsly, do it only if you feel up to it Bubble. That you considered it at all is amazing. Love you so so much !! HugHug

Awww.

You're a crier too ? Omg lol. LOLLOL

soapbubble

Krishnabhisarik Senior Member
Krishnabhisarik
Krishnabhisarik

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Hey!! Sorry for the late reply... This update gave very real-life feels.. A couple planning a family, sharing career goals, supporting one another... Really niceBig smile

Looking back, I have wound down Rashmi Sharma's high octane sister-murders-sister drama by so many notches, I'd never find employment with any production house LOL

On the contrary you'll have crazy fans (including usWink) falling at your feet in gratitude for saving them from dysfunctional family melodramas!!Tongue
But seriously, There actually was an awesome marathi serial with real-life problems, high-value ideals, proper fun n romance..  Talented cast n crew.. And it did really well.. Sooo we could always hope, right?WinkWink

soapbubble

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Awww !!

Much love as always.

Hugs, Bubble

AWWW !! You would do that ? Seriously ?

Bubble !! SO MUCH LOVE !! HugHug

That would be the most beautiful gift for me !! HugHug But srsly, do it only if you feel up to it Bubble. That you considered it at all is amazing. Love you so so much !! HugHug

Awww.

You're a crier too ? Omg lol. LOLLOL

Yes, I would! Big smile
But just - I'm going to put up the final chapter now and send you the outtake later - if you'll mentally insert it here, ok?

I'm off for a few days, so don't want to delay this update.

Much love!
soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

On the contrary you'll have crazy fans (including usWink) falling at your feet in gratitude for saving them from dysfunctional family melodramas!!Tongue
But seriously, There actually was an awesome marathi serial with real-life problems, high-value ideals, proper fun n romance..  Talented cast n crew.. And it did really well.. Sooo we could always hope, right?WinkWink

Really? That's very heartening to note! 
I mean Ekta Kapoor and RS have taken stories to an insane level - no problem with drama but I don't like it when they don't stick to some core values and ideals. 

Krishnabhisarik

Go to top