Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

The Best of Things Thread III - Epilogue on Page 22 (Page 12)

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishuuu

Originally posted by soapbubble

Originally posted by krishuuu

Bubbles sweetie...
Awww such an hot update...loved it...swasan are best...

U rock girl...muahhh

Talia

Ah there you are! You had asked for some Swasan hotness and I put this in for you Embarrassed
Glad you liked it Big smile

Thanks Hug
Awww baby...u rememebered  me asking this...thank u sooomuch...Embarrassed

I loved it...Hug

Hug

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
The Best of Things
(Ragya, Swasan) Fan Fiction Series +16
By Bubble

Chapter 78

"Kab, Lakshya?" she asked.

It was after dinner. They were lying on the bed in the honeymoon suite. And they were not making optimal use of the large four poster bed, because a vast portion of it was unused and the two persons occupying it were huddled in space usually taken by one, snuggling close, limbs tangled... and the lady preferred to use her husband as pillow in spite of the fact that there was a range of fluffy options available. He had quite a few tucked under his back and head, semi prone against the bedrest.

Ragini had her hands clasped on his chest, her head and shoulders were raised to see and hear his answer to her question. When did they plan to have a baby? 

Lakshya pursed his lips and frowned, staring unseeingly at the dark outlines of the hills through the balcony. Ragini looked at him a little anxiously... what was he thinking? What was the problem?

"Bataaiye na?! Kab?" she persisted.

He brought his eyes back to her face. "Not for two or three years."

Her face fell. "Do ya teen saal!! Kyun, Laksh? Why do we have to wait so long?"

He sighed and brought her closer. "Because... there are so many things I need to do. I've mentioned that I'm planning to set up a new business, right?" 

She nodded.

"The groundwork has been laid. I've identified a printing press - it's at a good location, it's got the basic set up and a couple of machines I can use, access to water... and we're going to negotiate the price when the owner comes back to India next month... but I do expect it to go through..." he explained as she listened avidly.

He continued, "... once it gets off the ground, I'm going to be very busy and quite fully occupied with it. Papa and Chote Papa will help with the initial outlay, Bhai is going to be helping me with the actual set up but after that, this is my project... I need to put a team in place, get a very good quality manager and drum up work because competition is strong in Kolkata!" 

She was interested now... she always liked to hear what was happening with him on the work front. 

"So, you see, a baby would be difficult right now. Plus, I did think it would be nice for us to enjoy ourselves... enjoy each other for a while before we start a family. But as soon as I feel that work has stabilised, we can have one!" he finished. She was deeply pondering what he had said... their lives for the next couple of years had become clear. 

His eyes were on her face, intent. He had disappointed her, he knew.

"You looked so upset when I said 2-3 years... I didn't realise you wanted a baby that much," he said.

She looked back at him, still thinking about what he had said. "Well, yes... naturally, I want one and... I didn't know you had these plans, so I thought in a few months we could try but..."

"Are all girls naturally maternal?" he asked curiously. "Do all of you instinctively want children of your own?"

"Mmm..." she played with the buttons on his kurta as mused the point. "I don't know about that - whether I'm naturally maternal, but I think it would be so tremendously exciting to have your baby," she murmured, blushing a little.

He looked down at her blankly for a moment. There was not much to read on his face but clearly, there was a reaction, because Ragini gasped as she felt him stir against her stomach. She started to laugh, her blush deepening.

"You say something like that to a guy, then you've got to expect a response!" he said wryly. 

He looked up at the ceiling for a moment and then, decisively rolled her on to her back, settled himself over her and said, "Ok, chalo! Let's give you that baby NOW!"

Her eyes rounded. And then, she started to chuckle again. "Lakshya, stop, stop! I didn't know about your work plans!" She pushed him off slightly. "Two or three years is fine - sach mein, I like your plan."

"Sure?" he asked her, with a piercing look. 

"Hundred percent!" she assured him. 

But he was already in position. Almost. "But we can practice abhi se, right?"

She let out another spurt of laughter, and then raised her arms around him and drew him close, "Yes, humari jaan, we can!" 

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

iamasrkash428aarohi1232tarannum20RoshnieWrashidhingraSravs64loveshreyalishaneelzzzprerulalliAayushi15jyotikaurANSHELkavyaarshishehrizght_mylifeAartShefaqwerty012jyothirgamayaAllysonanjubuaRAONE8nikhathfatimasvg98IhopelovesouhasinidilwaliTeddy94Krishnabhisarikswethalovelyalisha17krishuuuuuuuuuunikki1211arunsunita_gmlively-piia__nidhi__NynaeveMike13Sree8410sneharaydewcutehp_2006Cogito_Ergo_Sumkritz4ever-Prithi-Sakura24Pihu.k11brainychild92StarshineHuesmanasie23sudhi03MusicAddictHelee

dewcute IF-Rockerz
dewcute
dewcute

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Oh..OK!

Wait a second!

It's chapter 78!!!!

You really updated very fast...and this beautiful journey is going to end!

So...raglak and swasan have their future plans ...about baby and their life very clearly!

No confusions... No disappointments...

The four are happy and content

Thanks for the beautiful updates dear...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasinisoapbubble

Mike13 IF-Dazzler
Mike13
Mike13

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
A very beautiful n cute update ! Clap Thumbs Up

I liked how Laksh described his reasons to Ragini n also Ragini agreeing to him.

They are so adorable.

But of course there are some naughtiness of them which is so cute n adorable.Smile

Looking forward to next update.

And PLZ PLZ don't end it too soon.

jyotikaursoapbubble

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Hey Bubble!Hug
Hugs Buddy!!
I just loved this update okay? Ragini wants a kid soon? Aww...
But she agrees for Laksh! Such is love na?Embarrassed
And Laksh so very well knows how to make her happy!! Just loved the ending!!
But I would hate ur FF endingAngry, so keep it going (I'm a bully na?LOL)
Love ya
Sakshi!

soapbubble-FlameOfHope-

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Res.

+++

Edited.

Oh my. Sanskaar is so naughty. And Swara is giving out details in her sleep of what she wished from God. LOLLOL And Sanskaar is clever. Getting out those details, huh? 
And the rest of it was well, sensuous. Can't comment. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lovely update, as usual. Update the next one, soon. And thanks for the PM! 

Love,
Anamika.

Sanskaar is a sharp fellow! LOLLOL And Swara is sweet and a little innocent. 

He waited for the right moment and drew the answers out of her Big smile

He knows her quite well.

Can't comment means I hope you found it satisfactorily romantic Embarrassed

Thanks Anamika Hug

Yeah, true. SmileSmile

I mean to say, I am underage to comment on that. LOLLOL

HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:27am | IP Logged
78th Chapter. Oh, I have missed this. 

Swara wants a proper honeymoon. And somewhere nice. So,Sanskaar tries dodging her off. To peev her, he tells Kenya and she agrees! LOL. They are cute. And it's true, as long as they are together, every moment of it, it's a honeymoon as it is. 

soapbubble

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Ragini wants a baby. Aw, like Lakshya said, all girls are maternal. So after two-three years means that Swara and Sanskaar's baby will be the eldest. :P They want it next year. And also, SwaSan and RagLak have their future plans laid out. And I loved reading Lakshya's project planning, too.

Penultimate chapter? It's ending so soon! You could've made it till 80. Why 79? Or please give us an Epilogue, too! I am surely gonna miss this FF, I know. It was the first ever Swaragini FF I read. 

Love,
Anamika.

soapbubble

Go to top