-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Res!
You have to write a new FF. Please! 
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Unres

-x-

THE LAST CHAPTER. Here it comes. I loved it, to say the least. Everything was perfect. RagLak waiting for SwaSan outside the airport and SwaSan coming with a humongous load of baggage. Haha, SwaLak have an amazing friendship. More amazing than RagSan. Loved their bickering. Ragini and Laksh holding hands. And the last part was the thing that nailed it. Sanskaar gave her a lazy smile which was seen in the rear view mirror. My, my. Need I tell you how much Sanskaar fascinates me? 

Oh, I am so gonna miss this story. How did it end so quick? Please tell me that you have an epilogue to give us, too! And I plead you to try and write a new story. You are a splendid writer. Would love to read more from you. 

Write more. Please?

Love,
Anamika.

PS. I miss telling you Update soon enough.
Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Last part was great.
The hum chaar group is still ON.
Lakshya teasing Swara, him telling to control Swara to Sanskaar, Swara's reply that the luggage is Ragini's and Lakshya's withdrawal was so nicely done.

Please write an epilogue.
Krishnabhisarik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This story, your story has been so very heartening... You have swerved the characters from their darkest to their brightest.. I definitely dont wanna say goodbye yet, but the perfect way in which you have ended it, really leaves me with no chance to complain.. It was perfect!! โญ๏ธThe SwaLak bonding just made it even more adorable... And then, all four journeying back home.. So poignant! I'm gonna miss this very badly... I'm gonna miss you a lot๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ But lots of love n hugs to you for this soulful, blissful ff๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Much love,
Akshata๐Ÿ˜Š
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww the ff ended. I am feeling sad. But I just loved the last part. It was perfect ending. And the line Indiscriminate Use of Ragini to Control Lakshya was so cute.
You are an amazing writer. Please start a new story soon.
And yes if possible please write an epilogue for this. Please
jyotikaur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So cute n nice...swara n lakshya frnds again...i will miss this story...thanx for pm
sneharay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely Update..
Its a Awesome story..
Beautifully written
U r a brilliant writer
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Bubble,
Unres page 16

love,
Nyna
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bubble sweetie...๐Ÿ˜Š
Congratulation.n lots of hugs for completion of best of things ff...it was a fascinating journey...enjoyed it alot...u have given us brilliant swasan n raglak moments...๐Ÿ‘

Well im a big swasan fan..๐Ÿ˜ณsooo their moments n journey from friends to soulmates was close to my heart...every scene...was memorable...first sudden kiss... swara giving her marriage a chance..sansku bold moves...swara acceptance...their consummation..to little seperation.etc...their nokh jhoks...loved it fully...some will remain inmy mind forever..(.that tickling scene was my favourite...44a)๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank u sooo much for this ff...๐Ÿ˜Š

Will wait for next from ur side...๐Ÿ˜Š

Lots of love n prays๐Ÿค—
Talia
Edited by krishuuuuuuuuuu - 7 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww. 
I was deliberately putting off commenting on this Bubble...it feels like the end of an era.

I'm feeling so upset...honestly I can't believe that this is over.

Would you please consider writing something in this universe ?

The part itself was so so so lovely...so full of happiness and genuine bonding.

Look at how far all of them have come...from so much anguish and heartbreak to a place of such great affection and comfort.

Sigh.

And tysm once more for even offering to do that outtake, I'll even wait 500 years for it, if that's what it takes, I love you and your writing so much !!

Lots of love Bubble, and abhi the epilogue is still left right ? This is not the final goodbye ?