The Best of Things Thread III - Epilogue on Page 22 - Page 10

Posted: 7 years ago
Dear Bubble,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

You are the only one who can write RagLak in such a way that I like them as much as I love SwaSan -πŸ‘

And the beautiful distinction between their love -Sensuous SwaSan and Earthy RagLak. 

So Ragini agrees to Lakshya's plans to defer their baby plans by a couple of years but both are quite eager for practice.πŸ˜† but on a serious note, it is really nice to see a very mature Lakshya who not only knows what he wants but is actually working towards it.

In your PM you stated that this is the penultimate chapter - does it mean Chapter 79 is the  last  -that is making me finifugal😭😭

love,
Nyna
Originally posted by dewcute

Oh..OK!

Wait a second!

It's chapter 78!!!!

You really updated very fast...and this beautiful journey is going to end!

So...raglak and swasan have their future plans ...about baby and their life very clearly!

No confusions... No disappointments...

The four are happy and content

Thanks for the beautiful updates dear...!

Sorry did you miss a chapter? I did upload this one very quickly.

Yes, both couples are planning ahead in different ways.
Thanks very much Jiya! πŸ€—

Originally posted by Michael13

A very beautiful n cute update ! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I liked how Laksh described his reasons to Ragini n also Ragini agreeing to him.

They are so adorable.

But of course there are some naughtiness of them which is so cute n adorable.😊

Looking forward to next update.

And PLZ PLZ don't end it too soon.

Thank you very much Michael! 

He's upset that she's disappointed... but like she said, she didn't know he had such an intense work project coming up... and she's happy to wait. 

Aww... thanks so much but the story has played out... the next part is the last part of this fan fiction πŸ˜•
But better to end it rather than drag it out, right?

Thanks again!

Hey!! Sorry for the late reply... This update gave very real-life feels.. A couple planning a family, sharing career goals, supporting one another... Really niceπŸ˜ƒ
Beautiful update BubbleπŸ€—
Love RagLak in your FF both has come a long way. Only you can write their story so beautifully. 

Thank you so much for this mature, sensible, responsible, cute and hot RagLak😳

I don't want this to end😭

If possible please plan for  a season 2 with new story.
Originally posted by MusicAddict

Hey Bubble!πŸ€—
Hugs Buddy!!
I just loved this update okay? Ragini wants a kid soon? Aww...
But she agrees for Laksh! Such is love na?😳
And Laksh so very well knows how to make her happy!! Just loved the ending!!
But I would hate ur FF ending😑, so keep it going (I'm a bully na?πŸ˜†)
Love ya
Sakshi!

Thanks so much! πŸ€— 
Lakshya was so tempted to go with her initial plan in spite of his 'sensible' long term schedule... but Ragini is also a practical girl - she saw what he meant. He does know how to keep her sweet though πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

About the FF ending... I know!! πŸ˜• But what to do 

Love you, Sakshi!

Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Yeah, true. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

I mean to say, I am underage to comment on that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yikes!  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

78th Chapter. Oh, I have missed this. 

Swara wants a proper honeymoon. And somewhere nice. So,Sanskaar tries dodging her off. To peev her, he tells Kenya and she agrees! LOL. They are cute. And it's true, as long as they are together, every moment of it, it's a honeymoon as it is. 

He's already been planning the 'proper honeymoon' but gave Swara a hard time over it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks Anamika πŸ˜ƒ

Ragini wants a baby. Aw, like Lakshya said, all girls are maternal. So after two-three years means that Swara and Sanskaar's baby will be the eldest. :P They want it next year. And also, SwaSan and RagLak have their future plans laid out. And I loved reading Lakshya's project planning, too.

Penultimate chapter? It's ending so soon! You could've made it till 80. Why 79? Or please give us an Epilogue, too! I am surely gonna miss this FF, I know. It was the first ever Swaragini FF I read. 

Love,
Anamika.

Oh yes, Swasan's baby will come sooner according to their plans. 

It just finished at 79 but yes, there is an epilogue! Thanks so much!! I'm honored this is your first SR FF

Awww !!
Before commenting on the chapter itself Bubble, I want to tell you that the fact that this story is nearly over has left me feeling really bereft.

For the last 2-3 months, other than the days when work / exams were really screwing me over, I checked the forum at least 2-3 times to see if you;d posted an update.

The beauty of your writing and the way you just get emotions and people. Also, your RagLak. 

Man...I honestly don't have the words to tell you how dear they are to me...its exactly how I've always seen them, and there you are, literally peeping into my heart and mind...only better. Sigh.

Before I actually start crying (yes I'm THAT pathetic), let me come to this update. Man, so so so beautiful.

The love,the passion, and the level of understanding that they've reached...looking at where and how they started off, its nothing short of amazing.

I love how Rgaini understood his viewpoint. and accepted it immediately. The older Ragini would've never understood, and it is this Ragini that makes Lakshya want to put aside everything and focus on HER happiness.

And what made me happy is that even through all this planning and discussing, they managed to be as fun and as passionate as ever. It speaks volumes about the kind of relationship and love and commitment that they share now. Sigh.

Beautiful beautiful update Bubble !! I usually tell you to update soon, but I can't make myself do that today. Because that would mean the end of this beautiful journey, and I just can't bring myself to face that.

Much love as always.

PS: May I hope for an outtake to this gorgeous scene ? Where my babies are at their passionate best ? AHEM !! Lol. Woh kehte hai na, one for the road. LOL. Okay I'll run off now before you started flinging things at me.