Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ha! Sanskaar finally realised his chidchidapan. And I was thinking that he had been a bechara. Whew, my bad. I didn't know Sanskaar too well, then. Now, I have started to do a character study on him. I like these male leads with a grey edge to their characters and have nuances of them. 

Coming back, now. A SwaSan update. Your RagYa are great, too. But my adoration for Sanskaar tips SwaSan's scales more. Swara really chose those cloths to suit each family member's taste! Boy, no wonder Sanskaar loves this angelic, beautiful soul irrevocably and passionately.

A beautiful update, again! Update the next one, soon. And I am late in giving this chapter a review. You missed out sending PMs, I guess. Please do send them next time, Bubble. :D

Love
Effulgent.
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Congratulations for the third thread, darl. :*
AartShefa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update.  
Congo on the new thread yaar
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Res

Loved the chapter and let me tell you why😊

1 ) it was SwaSan (I like your RagYa too but still...)

2)  It showed such a lovely side of Sanskaar - his introspection as to why men tend to hate the very feminine touches in their wives which had earlier attracted them. After all the women light up their lives  and homes and yet men crib about the very same actions that cause those results. And his promise of not becoming careless (such a small word but then it does mean the world - if only all cared a little more...)

3) the chapter truly brings out how  women feel when they go out leaving the men at home (seen it with my mother) - they cannot really enjoy as all their thoughts are with those they have left behind - and if they are husbands - well one should be prepared for a tiny tantrum at least πŸ˜‘

4) Finally, Sanskaar's embarrassed confessions - that he is possessive and quickly irritated, which is furthered by her admissions that she is aware of them (how could anyone be blind to themπŸ˜‰)

5) the simplicity of their relationship - they had the good sense of wanting each other. truly lucky

Love,
Nyna

PS: another reason - I was the first to res😊

Hahah, you were the first to res indeed!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Very happy you liked this chapter - It IS a small matter and like you say 'careless' is a small word but it has a slow and corrosive influence on relationships. I'm so happy it struck a chord with you πŸ˜³

Men can be such babies when they are left to fend for themselves especially in circumstances like these. And although women get bad press, men are no mean throwers of tantrums πŸ˜›

But happily for Sanskaar - he's a smart guy and knows the value of what he had got in life and he means to treasure that... so Swara is a lucky girl! πŸ˜³

Thanks Nyna! πŸ€—
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: bilvyina

Congrats 4 ur new thread...very beautiful update...love it

Thank you so much bilvyina!
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Ha! Sanskaar finally realised his chidchidapan. And I was thinking that he had been a bechara. Whew, my bad. I didn't know Sanskaar too well, then. Now, I have started to do a character study on him. I like these male leads with a grey edge to their characters and have nuances of them. 

Coming back, now. A SwaSan update. Your RagYa are great, too. But my adoration for Sanskaar tips SwaSan's scales more. Swara really chose those cloths to suit each family member's taste! Boy, no wonder Sanskaar loves this angelic, beautiful soul irrevocably and passionately.

A beautiful update, again! Update the next one, soon. And I am late in giving this chapter a review. You missed out sending PMs, I guess. Please do send them next time, Bubble. :D

Love
Effulgent.

Hey, sorry about the PMs - didn't send them out this time.

Yep Swara is very sweet that way - she wants everyone to feel happy about the clothes not just buy some token because it's a formality.

Sanskaar is sweet too - just that like he said himself, he likes to have his wife's attention and gets grumpy when she's distracted πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks so much!
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Congratulations for the third thread, darl. :*

Thank you so much! πŸ€—
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: AartShefa

Lovely update.  

Congo on the new thread yaar

Thanks so much! Glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticRiver

well written..

Thanks a lot!
soapbubble thumbnail
The Best of Things
(Ragya, Swasan) Fan Fiction Series +16
By Bubble

Chapter 76

Thin bands of afternoon light filtered in through the wooden slats. They were in the sweet little bedroom Dida had allotted to them, with its old fashioned wooden furniture and fittings. They had the air cooler on, and the air was sweetened by the smell of khus. Swara was drowsing on Sanskaar's chest... she slept like a child, he noticed, letting her full weight go.

It was supposed to be a short nap, and she had had half an hour already. The breeze stirred the pallu of her sari as it trailed on the bed. She stirred and adjusted herself. It was a good time to extract something out of her.

"Swara..." he said, elongating her name.

"Mmm..." she grunted.

"Tumne Devi Maa se beti maanga ya beta?" he asked carefully.

"Beta!" she mumbled.

He grinned. She didn't have as many secrets from him as she imagined! Another thought occurred to him. He frowned quickly.

"Koi deadline diya hai tumne Devi Maa ko?"

"Hmmn?"

Obviously the sentence was too complicated for her to process.

"Err.. abhi maanga ya baad mein?" he asked.

"Ek saal ke baad..." she muttered.

Thank God! He leaned back satisfied. He approved of her projected timelines. A little time to themselves and then a baby! A son, if Swara's request was approved.

He looked at his watch. They had planned to go out but there was time yet. And time enough for a session of afternoon love. He might as well get Swara primed. 

His hands were curved around her back as she slept, and he now smoothed the hair off her back, exposing the rather pretty blouse she wore. The bodice was a pleasant shade of peach trimmed with a black border, with the short sleeves made of sheer black net. It was held together at the back by a thin dori. He ran a delicate finger on her back along the round scoop of the blouse. Swara muttered something inarticulate and settled again, and he took the moment to untie the dori in one smooth sliding movement. One small jerk and the knot gave way. His fingers eased the strings away. 

He rolled her off him and deposited her gently beside him. The blouse had loosened a little and her chest rose and fell a little deeper than before. He propped himself on his elbow. The pallu was tucked under her, and he didn't tug at it: he didn't want to waken her rudely - not yet, not that way...

He ran a finger down the line of her chin, lingering at her rose-pink lips. He outlined her mouth and the feathery touch had her parting her lips. He leaned over to nuzzle her neck and the deep ravine between her breasts, still mostly covered... and, even in sleep, she raised her bosom to him in instinctive invitation. 

He shifted his attention to her navel, where the sheer cloth fluttered. He gathered the cloth neatly and shifted it aside to bare her sloping waist. Swara had the most delicious abdomen... creamy soft skin, flat but nicely rounded stomach, and he adored her belly button. With one long finger, he pushed her sari lower over her hipbones, exposing the expanse of skin to his touch. He ran his thumb testingly over the rim of her belly button... Swara writhed restlessly. Sanskaar smiled. He knew what buttons to push when it came to his wife. Then, it was a little matter of small touches... here and there... within a few minutes, she was stirring sinuously, looking up at him in sleepy arousal. 

"Mmm..." she smiled, curved her arms around his neck and moaned his name. As he drew the pallu away, she muttered half heartedly, "We'll get late!" 

"We won't... if you wake up properly now and let me kiss you!" he said.