shakya ko hua attraction... (Page 4)

sharmatanya Goldie
sharmatanya
sharmatanya

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonu.Ka.Vishal

Originally posted by sharmatanya

Originally posted by pinky charm

I want to see only Garv and Ananya together .They r too hot to handle.

yaar garv ke liye ek hot ladki aa jayegi.. ananya ko shakti ke paas hi rehne do plzEmbarrassedLOL
u like shanya...we like anRav...lets see who is d end game...

i dont just like shanya.. me toh shanya ki deewani hoon.. garv toh brother-in-law hai ananya ke... ananya unke liye koi aur dundh legi after marrying to shaktiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl

_KOMAL IF-Rockerz
_KOMAL
_KOMAL

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kompass

I would not get your hopes up. I heard Ananya is going to be opposite all five guys . Draupadi aka Ananya and the 5 thakur brothers being the pandavas. I just saw that now on Instagram and it officially made me sick. Forgot about the love triangle it's going to be a pentagon angle

time will tell whats gonna happen, ananya married to all 5 aisa toh bilkul nahi hoga, may be maa thakurain will try to do that, but at a moment shakti bacha lega.

I hope that doesn't happen... that will just lose viewers if she marries all 5 brothers. I can't even image it. Yeah, I also think Shakti will save her being the 3 eldest like Arjun maybe

Edited by kompass - 24 April 2016 at 6:54pm
sharmatanya Goldie
sharmatanya
sharmatanya

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

I would not get your hopes up. I heard Ananya is going to be opposite all five guys . Draupadi aka Ananya and the 5 thakur brothers being the pandavas. I just saw that now on Instagram and it officially made me sick. Forgot about the love triangle it's going to be a pentagon angle

time will tell whats gonna happen, ananya married to all 5 aisa toh bilkul nahi hoga, may be maa thakurain will try to do that, but at a moment shakti bacha lega.

I hope that doesn't happen... that will just lose viewers if she marries all 5 brothers. I can't even image it. Yeah, I also think Shakti will save her being the 3 eldest like Arjun maybe

surely cvs will not make ananya getting married to all 5, that just cant happen, shakti will defo save her.Embarrassed shanya ko pyaar toh hone do pehle ek dusrey se. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl

sunshine_sun IF-Dazzler
sunshine_sun
sunshine_sun

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I have never seen garv and ananya together... Only once when he was listing in the room after that it was just shananya lol ...they r hot n bold...I loved their attraction...but shakti is giving in fast...
I don't want Pentagon angle that will b disgusting to watch...its not like any criminal show savdhaan India n all "

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmatanyasherma

sharmatanya Goldie
sharmatanya
sharmatanya

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine_sun

I have never seen garv and ananya together... Only once when he was listing in the room after that it was just shananya lol ...they r hot n bold...I loved their attraction...but shakti is giving in fast...
I don't want Pentagon angle that will b disgusting to watch...its not like any criminal show savdhaan India n all "

yes shanya is hot n beautiful.. hopefully it will be shakti-ananya only and no pentagon hexagonLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine_sunsherma

Go to top