Begu Sarai

shakya ko hua attraction... (Page 3)

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmatanya

Originally posted by devashree_h

I guess the best scene was when he tries to take towel. Ananya expected something else.Blushing

yaar wo towel nahi, apni shirt lene aya tha, i was shocked coz i thought ki wo ananya ke paas kuch aur hi karne ja raha hai.. the best thing is ananya ne usey roka bhi nahi.. lets see shakti kab tak control me rehta haiLOL

Arre white tha na, so thought it must be towel. I knew it was his shirt, but I was so busy watching them that I forgot about it. Jaldihi Bindiya ka beta is going to turn into Ananya's lover. Thats where the main struggle for Shakti will start and his character will evolve.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlChit15sharmatanyasunshine_sunsherma

_KOMAL IF-Rockerz
_KOMAL
_KOMAL

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I would not get your hopes up. I heard Ananya is going to be opposite all five guys . Draupadi aka Ananya and the 5 thakur brothers being the pandavas. I just saw that now on Instagram and it officially made me sick. Forgot about the love triangle it's going to be a pentagon angle
sharmatanya Goldie
sharmatanya
sharmatanya

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged

I guess the best scene was when he tries to take towel. Ananya expected something else.Blushing

yaar wo towel nahi, apni shirt lene aya tha, i was shocked coz i thought ki wo ananya ke paas kuch aur hi karne ja raha hai.. the best thing is ananya ne usey roka bhi nahi.. lets see shakti kab tak control me rehta haiLOL

Arre white tha na, so thought it must be towel. I knew it was his shirt, but I was so busy watching them that I forgot about it. Jaldihi Bindiya ka beta is going to turn into Ananya's lover. Thats where the main struggle for Shakti will start and his character will evolve.
absolutely correct, ab tak shakti maa ki shadow me hain, once he realize his love for ananya, he will be a changed man and we will love to see him like that.. but i know is pyaar me bhot risk hai.. pura parivaar uska dushman ban jayega..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlChit15devashree_h

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kompass

I would not get your hopes up. I heard Ananya is going to be opposite all five guys . Draupadi aka Ananya and the 5 thakur brothers being the pandavas. I just saw that now on Instagram and it officially made me sick. Forgot about the love triangle it's going to be a pentagon angle

Yes, we know. That was the first promo of the leap. Bindiya will divide her between her 5 sons. It is going to be disgusting and heart-wrenching to watch Ananya in that situation. But she is shown stron and she will fight her through it. Or, lets hope CVs change this plan altogether,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlsunshine_sun

sharmatanya Goldie
sharmatanya
sharmatanya

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kompass

time will tell whats gonna happen, ananya married to all 5 aisa toh bilkul nahi hoga, may be maa thakurain will try to do that, but at a moment shakti bacha lega.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_KOMAL

pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I want to see only Garv and Ananya together .They r too hot to handle.
sharmatanya Goldie
sharmatanya
sharmatanya

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky charm

yaar garv ke liye ek hot ladki aa jayegi.. ananya ko shakti ke paas hi rehne do plzEmbarrassedLOL
Sonu.Ka.Vishal Goldie
Sonu.Ka.Vishal
Sonu.Ka.Vishal

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinky charm

yaar garv ke liye ek hot ladki aa jayegi.. ananya ko shakti ke paas hi rehne do plzEmbarrassedLOL
u like shanya...we like anRav...lets see who is d end game...

Go to top