India-Forums

Begu Sarai
Begu Sarai

shakya ko hua attraction...

sharmatanya Goldie
sharmatanya
sharmatanya

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
In yesterday's episode first ananya in short dress was very shy going in front of shakti, when she was hanging clothes, shakti saw her n got hooked.. from there to shakti's walk to shakti taking his shirt, dono sirf ek dusrey ko dekh rahey they, though shakti's staring was strong n open but ananya's staring was still with some fear, but dono ko ek dusrey se attraction toh hua hai aur wo bhi bada zordaar hua hai especially shakti koEmbarrassed..  lets see ab shakti kese maa thakurain ke orders follow karta hai, shakti beta tumsey na hogaa ab yehLOLWink 

p.s. their eyelock was sooo sensuousTongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlcontact.remyaChit15devashree_hshermagirlTalks_BleuNoir_TapathiRoses-khushi

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I so agree.both have some feelings. Shaktti is totally smitten by ananya. D way he was staring at her as if he is going to eat her up.gave me goosebumps.shakti will b mad lover where as ananya will b d practical one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15sharmatanyagirlTalks

sharmatanya Goldie
sharmatanya
sharmatanya

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

I so agree.both have some feelings. Shaktti is totally smitten by ananya. D way he was staring at her as if he is going to eat her up.gave me goosebumps.shakti will b mad lover where as ananya will b d practical one

well me toh chahungi ki dono ko hi mad wala love ho jaye ek doosrey se.. but abhi toh kahani attraction tak hi pahuchi hai.. lets see pehle pagal kaun hota haiLOL

Chit15shermagirlTalks

pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
But u know I think Ananya chemistry with Garv will be more exciting to see because veebha and Ankit chemistry is too good . hopefully creatives show us some Triangle but love to see Garv and Ananya .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_KOMAL

sharmatanya Goldie
sharmatanya
sharmatanya

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky charm

But u know I think Ananya chemistry with Garv will be more exciting to see because veebha and Ankit chemistry is too good . hopefully creatives show us some Triangle but love to see Garv and Ananya .

here garv's character is more like a villain.. i am a great fan of shakya.. so i want shakya only..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15girlTalks

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:15am | IP Logged
The whole sequence was goosebumpy..
Vishal and veebha nailed it completely.the eye lock,the walk ,and that tshirt picking was so top notch.
I am so enjoying ,both of them falling in love but trying so hard not too LOL

Chit15sharmatanyadevashree_h

sharmatanya Goldie
sharmatanya
sharmatanya

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlTalks

The whole sequence was goosebumpy..
Vishal and veebha nailed it completely.the eye lock,the walk ,and that tshirt picking was so top notch.
I am so enjoying ,both of them falling in love but trying so hard not too LOL

awww! kitna romantic tha wo scene.. is scene ke baad toh i m sure ki shakti ke dil me kuch kuch ho raha hai ananya ko lekar. ananya ke expressions bhi awesome they. shakti uskey itne paas aya but bechari kuch nahi kar payi bus usey dekhti rahiEmbarrassed loving them sooo much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15girlTalks

_KOMAL IF-Rockerz
_KOMAL
_KOMAL

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Even though I liked that part of the episode something was lacking in that particular scene for me personally Shakti and Ananya look good together I just cant seem to connect with them how I did with LaakhAm or Garv and Ananya. This is why I would prefer Garv and Ananya because they got more potential.  
I loved Shakti's walk that was so sexy... but that's the only thing I remember from that episode. Dont get me wrong i love shakti and Garv equally, however, something about Shakti and Ananya isn't there. 

Even if Garv is a villain type... Laakhan was a villian for Priyom and Poonam. Looks like history is going to repeat itself.  

Just my opinion Smile

Go to top