Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Fleeting and Forthcoming//KaYu OS (Page 2)

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

This is so beautiful and perfectly sticks to their characters.
Love should be given without expectations but at what cost?
Looks like this forum has truly found its gems of crew of talented writers in form of you, @Katori and @LiveLaughLove96. 
Please keep gracing us with your awesomeness. Keep writing more on this forum. We have a dearth of good stories in here. God Bless You :') 

Ahhh thank you so much Tannu! Hug

This coming from you is a major compliment. 

I love that question especially, because love becomes a cost when people surrounding you aren't accepting of the bond you share with that person. And it's so heartbreaking to think about when I watch KaYu scenes - even now. Sigh, I want our precious pair to be happy without consequence.

Please write more stories on this forum.
You are our saving grace now since the show has lost its charm.
And pls reply to us too. We love your work just as much as Mahirah Madame :P 

Tannu, you flatter me way too much omg. I think all the writers in this forum are amazing, especially you! I am thinking of another storyline, but it's yet to come to a solid plot. I might attempt teeth-rotting fluffiness but knowing me, I'd probably end it with something horrible. I will try though, just for you heh. Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hey_Bhaggu

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BubliBag

wonderful os
Taj mahal akbar ne nahi shahjahan ne khada kiya tha buddhuTongue

Thank you so much lovely!

& I went back and changed it; at 2am I obviously wasn't thinking haha. LOL
sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

This was very nice. I often feel like shaking Kali up and tell her to wake and smell the roses. But your OS shows her perspective so beautifully that I could appreciate her POV and feelings. Loved it.

Do write more!
I am so mad with the current marriage "twist" that if I wrote one, everybody would end up very, very dead. It will much nicer and gentler on the forum to read such nice, calming OSes. LOLLOL

When I saw this, I did a mini gasp because wow, I was not expecting you to compliment the story like that! Thank you so much lovely (sorry, I don't know your name)! Hug

I completely agree that Kali needs to wake up and smell the roses; I can't handle this overly-trusting, gullible version of her that they show onscreen. She's so much more than that, and it drives me crazy.

Hahaha, I really wanna read more from you - a dark, twisted story would be a lot better than the s/l the "villains" have on this mess of a show. Wink
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabihaa.

This is so beautiful and perfectly sticks to their characters.
Love should be given without expectations but at what cost?
Looks like this forum has truly found its gems of crew of talented writers in form of you, @Katori and @LiveLaughLove96. 
Please keep gracing us with your awesomeness. Keep writing more on this forum. We have a dearth of good stories in here. God Bless You :') 

Ahhh thank you so much Tannu! Hug

This coming from you is a major compliment. 

I love that question especially, because love becomes a cost when people surrounding you aren't accepting of the bond you share with that person. And it's so heartbreaking to think about when I watch KaYu scenes - even now. Sigh, I want our precious pair to be happy without consequence.

Please write more stories on this forum.
You are our saving grace now since the show has lost its charm.
And pls reply to us too. We love your work just as much as Mahirah Madame :P 

Tannu, you flatter me way too much omg. I think all the writers in this forum are amazing, especially you! I am thinking of another storyline, but it's yet to come to a solid plot. I might attempt teeth-rotting fluffiness but knowing me, I'd probably end it with something horrible. I will try though, just for you heh. Heart

OMG!! I dint mean for a reply so early. Was just teasing you LOL
Btw your work is better than mine in a lot of ways so complimenting that is an honor for me ClapClapClap
Love should be selfless and free. And many of the times circumstances dont let it be so Cry
I am in awe of your stories dear. Cannot wait to read the one you have promised to post soon Thumbs Up
Nope. It will be something really remarkable coming from you, thats one thing I know for sure Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabihaa.

Go to top