Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AKDHA'S 1ST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY EPISODE-241 (Page 4)

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by harshu27

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990000">Pictures are waah! Day DreamingSo was the dargaa scene and the nok-jhoks.EmbarrassedWish they had some romantic moments too...</font>Day Dreaming
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The last sequence was scary! Shahnaaz isintolerable.AngryHow could Jodha be so kind with her till the end?Dead</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I think the cvs had planned something different regarding Shahnaz when she was first introduced. but after that they messed up everything and ended with the half-baked mirchi war.LOLLOLLOL</font>

Ditto Stuti di! I too think that they had planned something different about Shehnaaz, the way she always talked like a heart-broken lover, but they changed it in a hurry later on... LOL LOL LOL

during its original run I tght shehnaaz was in love wid jallu and he rejected her something like dat but later realized she was his sister... LOL Silly

At least Shahnaz could have been the beloved of any enemy of Jalal with the thirst of revenge. And they could have reintroduced long-lost Abdul and could have shown a parallel love track and many complexities of relationship blah blah blah SillySillyLOLBut at last she turned to be Jalal's never-existed behena 'Nigaaar apaaa'Dead From where did he get so much love for that irritating so-called sister that too without any proof?? AngryConfused

@Bold, from the very famous Agra ka paagalkhana...ROFL ROFL ROFL

LOLLOL
right...pagalkhana all the time...god knows, how Jallu didn't become complete pagal staying there all his lifeOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swarna_99-Felicity-

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990000">Pictures are waah! Day DreamingSo was the dargaa scene and the nok-jhoks.EmbarrassedWish they had some romantic moments too...</font>Day Dreaming
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The last sequence was scary! Shahnaaz isintolerable.AngryHow could Jodha be so kind with her till the end?Dead</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I think the cvs had planned something different regarding Shahnaz when she was first introduced. but after that they messed up everything and ended with the half-baked mirchi war.LOLLOLLOL</font>

Ditto Stuti di! I too think that they had planned something different about Shehnaaz, the way she always talked like a heart-broken lover, but they changed it in a hurry later on... LOL LOL LOL

during its original run I tght shehnaaz was in love wid jallu and he rejected her something like dat but later realized she was his sister... LOL Silly

At least Shahnaz could have been the beloved of any enemy of Jalal with the thirst of revenge. And they could have reintroduced long-lost Abdul and could have shown a parallel love track and many complexities of relationship blah blah blah SillySillyLOLBut at last she turned to be Jalal's never-existed behena 'Nigaaar apaaa'DeadFrom where did he get so much love for that irritating so-called sister that too without any proof??AngryConfused

seriously miss dat Abdul so much he was totally fun wid jalal... LOL our cvs r nut cases we knw v well strting hota kuch aur se aur end hote hote nikalta kuch aur haiSilly

Seriously di.. I so wanted to see Abdul's role in the blooming JoJa relationship... LOL

agree no wonder we all introduce him in our ffs ss oses...ROFL to bloom joja's relationshipROFL

LOL

that's coz in our SS and FFs JAllu is not Ekta's Jalal... or in other words, u all authors r not Ekta right.?WinkTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swarna_99Shinning_Stuti-Felicity-

Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimehra

res

Thanks Harshu.

Today episode dedicated to, Maybee things going to start, with couple, All is Well, but Side by life, always carries, on, next to next,...Or  some movements necessary to react, necessary to Manage with our doings, many things, or Light movements side by side,... always play  role in our life..so it's Part of life,

Episode start with, Jodha +Maham ,confrontation, After hearing,  from SB,  jodha sure need One talk, With,  Maham,... Because talks clears what going on second mind. Or Maham already stored in  her inner,...she knows,...she fallan jalal eyes,...but Reason is Jodha,...".No "reason is Jalal improved Nature. Now Which was Maham Aim for own +Ak, that going to flop, or she not getting way.

Or her words to Jodha, You snatched my son. Or i  can't bear, Hindu, Rajvanci, begum, will got here, importance.

A, so Maham problem is Two.

A, Jodha Hindu, but its true reality, !6 cen, or even 21 cen, so jalal, we say broadness, but other say, dishonesty to own religion..so big  thoughts gap, or sure , As A king, tough for him Managing this.but Maham +Ruk type people thinking, why jalal is too much changing.

Its always Big problem learner +non learner, learner moves on  next easily, but non learner not wants to adopt new ways of life, or its Nature law, always non learner, leaves back side.You have to move , otherwise, you own drowned, because you going against nature law.

B, Jodha changed Jalal,...is jalal is a Kid, or he accepts all, which jodha says, ... No he sees own vision, or thinks, This way  more effective, for doing work, or living.  But he own adds his views +vision, then result comes remarkable...Guide line is Key for success, but it not means, King is less effeicient,..., King will power, working style,  reflects these things. So problem will sure happen others who not wants , Jalal will grow like this way, so there aim is side line jodha...

Or Maham +BK always wanted this jalal will follow their made Rules, their footprints,...which was drowning him,...or he going to become Rude, +jallad type King, or his own conscious start to knock this point, or jodha company showed him path.

So Maham knows all is slipping from her hands, or jodha words i pitty on you, jodha not use words, I hate you,...you did this to my life,...she used Pity world,..  because after hearing Maham jodha understood,... No use, here, talk more. All will go waste. Seeing her age, Jodha thinking, This age or your mind focusing on, consipirinces. Or front your , your own planning flopping. Or Maham releasing totally her frustration, maybe she will do more, but she forgoton, Now King eyes on you. You always facing CCTV Camera (jalal ),

you have to need Improving own,  but you again ready to do other mistakes, you want to separate us,or what happened we stand more healthy way,...or you thinking you will again win,...so pity on you. You very far behind where standing  jalal thinking.

Maham saying,Jodha will fill jalal ear saying these talks,...so Maham not knows jodha  &, her kind +good nature,... if she have to fill ear, she not talk to you, she direct talk Jalal.

Loved how Jodha stood in front of MA she also spoke her talk carefully, Boldly  and then walked away when MA stopped making sense after a while. She guessed, no need to standing more here.

Jalal in DEK, Jodha in her Hozara.

The DEK scene by itself was such a pleasant change. Cute jalal, when recalls, one year happened, yes One year happened, Poor guy that time sit in DEK, but Heart start to again still heavy on him. Ha ha

So jalal, Hight or popularity increasing day by day removing vatra tax,  or Atgha informs this,

Or talks happens about sujamal +Partap,...Jalal praises Sujamal, but listening MP point he smiled. Because both have politically issues,...so both have own thoughts.

But which was precious, Akdha marriage Anniversary.

Or our jodhu, what happening to you,  Right you in Love, but One bead is fallen, or you want, smith will come to your hozara, & repair your Kangan,...Because you not want to, remove from your hand. This Kangan, because its gifted, By hubby Jalal,...(You going romantic jodha ) we will not use logic, when you got this Kangan, but i think this was same, When jalal recognize you, when you dancing in Ganguar, in Amer.

Or jodha recalled marriage Anniversary,

Which was notcing, both Akdha, impatient, both walking steps, both want to bow down their Head, front of KHUDA,... Jodha this step, again, mesmerizing, she accepting from heart level, she MUGHAL begum, she not use logic, she should not go Dargah.

Cute movements, or both praying, both ties Dori, but surprise was this jalal standing front of jodha or seeing ZHORKA in Jodha.

Which eyes expression they exchanged, no words can define that. Recalled Divine visit of couple Ajmer sharrif, both own recalling,

A, one difference, then they are doing Tuu Tuu mee mee, or now, both in love, both enjoying their presence.

B Jodha looking today, really flower who recentaly, blossom, or fresh fresh, same jalal eyes was speaking. and the couple's chemistry  really shy shy amazing amazing, suppose love own wants, & or wants spread their Love. Really priceless movements.

C, when Jalal not sees jodha, Jodha confuse where went

he, Oh My  God, you how much changing jodha, or you

own fly like bird, with your loveone feelings.

D Emperor and his Begum playing hide and seek , sure Love is also khuda +God, or  its pure love which refelecting +flowing, both of inner, or refelecting through their face, which cause of shyness going ...Red like an apple, ...ha ha.LOLWink

E which was more interesting;-  "This time jodha asks,

What you ask, In DUWWA, or sure leg pulling to banti hee.

F jalal clears you own says wish should not tell, ha ha,...

G, but its simple Hubby wife NOk +Zhonk, full of love,

H, qute hubby wants, wife will little manofy him, kya bat

hee,

I, but which more liked liked or liked, "Jodha says jalal

"DUSHT" or jalal pulls her leg more teasing, more

teasing, or he clears he enjoys more teasing with you.or not forgets, you saying your shouar (Husband ) these words. or jodha nervous.

(is jodha nervous before no, because then her texture of

these words were coming, diiferent jone, now she

understanding he is my hubby i should not use this

language

but jodha these words,  if you not telling,i will request

you, this famale Ada, or suee Hubby will go flat.Smile

G, Then respectfully hand holding scene filled episode

shining stars.

No comments more Maham scene;

So all wants to celebrate, Akdha marriage anniversary.

Or cute rahim, entering with  Bride Doll, Prince Doll

form, or  Female dool presenting Jodha, Male doll for Jalal, ha ha.

So jodhu got New Name, Wild Cat, or jalal enjoys her

teasing, how these movements alived our life, or person

wants these  moments never finish never finish. 

Jodhu parnam was cute, today no talk about Rahim

falling. But our super hero saved him.

Today episode was Hide & seek, so song about little that type.

je ham tum chori se bandhe ek dori se

jayiyo kahaan ai huzur

jayiyo kahaan ai huzur

are e badhan hai pyaar kaa

jayiyo kahaan ai huzur

kajraa vaali phir tu aise kaahe nihaare

kajraa vaali phir tu aise kaahe nihaare

e chitavan ke gori maane to samjhaa jaa re

matalabavaa ek hai ek hai nainan pukaar kaa

je ham tum chori ai huzur

jayiyo kahaan ai huzur

jayiyo kahaan ai huzur

dekho baadar aaye pavan ke pukaare

dekho baadar aaye pavan ke pukaare

ulfat meri jiti anaadi piyaa haare

aayegaa re maja re majaa ab jit-haar kaa

jayiyo kahaan ai huzur

jayiyo kahaan ai huzur

ghunghat me se mukhdaa dikhe abhi adhura

ghunghat me se mukhaaa dikhe abhi adhura

aa baiya me aaja milan to ho pura

e milnaa to nahi to nahi kuchh ek baar ka

jayi

Your post is superb, as usual. I am very busy today so I am not in a position to give it the careful considered response it deserves. I hope to do it later otherwise definitely on your next post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushimehra

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

At least Shahnaz could have been the beloved of any enemy of Jalal with the thirst of revenge. And they could have reintroduced long-lost Abdul and could have shown a parallel love track and many complexities of relationship blah blah blah SillySillyLOLBut at last she turned to be Jalal's never-existed behena 'Nigaaar apaaa'DeadFrom where did he get so much love for that irritating so-called sister that too without any proof??AngryConfused

seriously miss dat Abdul so much he was totally fun wid jalal... LOL our cvs r nut cases we knw v well strting hota kuch aur se aur end hote hote nikalta kuch aur haiSilly

Seriously di.. I so wanted to see Abdul's role in the blooming JoJa relationship... LOL

agree no wonder we all introduce him in our ffs ss oses...ROFL to bloom joja's relationshipROFL

LOL

that's coz in our SS and FFs JAllu is not Ekta's Jalal... or in other words, u all authors r not Ekta right.?WinkTongue

ya agree wid u we r not ek maiya d grt... LOL Wink and d authors will never show jallu like ek's jallu... Wink LOL

-Felicity-

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dellaakdha

a nice revw for a nice epi..jo and ja praying realy gives a spiritual feeling..they frgt tat 1 yr have pasd in fighting,teasing,lashing anger and flirting admiring each otr silently..then akdha with rahim is always a treat to watch.rahim r corect whether akdha or parijat they luk awesome together..i also luv jo's exp when ja teasing..esply in dargah she gave cute pouty exp it s clearly visible in the pictures u postd..ja s al njyoing.. Thanks for it..

thnx della... Big smile agree joja praying gives a spiritual touch 2 d scene... Big smile akdha/parijat alwys looked lovely together Tongue jalal's tease a thorn wid jo is alwys treat to watch... Wink and like jallu njoys teasing her we too njoy der nok jhoks... Wink ur wlecum...
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimehra

res

<font size="2">Thanks Harshu.</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">Today episode dedicated to, Maybee things going to start,
with couple, All is Well, but Side by life, always carries, on, next to
next,...Or some movements necessary
to react, necessary to Manage with our doings, many things, or Light movements
side by side,... always play role in
our life..so it's Part of life,
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">Episode start with, Jodha +Maham ,confrontation, After
hearing, from SB, jodha sure need One talk, With, Maham,... Because talks clears what going
on second mind. Or Maham already stored in
her inner,...she knows,...she fallan jalal eyes,...but
Reason is Jodha,...".No "reason is Jalal improved Nature. Now Which was
Maham Aim for own +Ak, that going to flop, or she not getting way.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">Or her words to Jodha, You snatched my son. Or i can't bear, Hindu, Rajvanci, begum, will got
here, importance.
</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#ff0000">A, </font><font color="#0000ff">so Maham problem is Two.</font></font>

<font size="2"><font color="#0000ff">A, Jodha Hindu, but its true reality, !6 cen, or even 21
cen, so jalal, we say broadness, but other say, dishonesty to own religion..so
big thoughts gap, or sure , As A king,
tough for him Managing this.but Maham +Ruk type people thinking, why jalal is
too much changing
</font>.
</font>

<font size="2">I<font color="#990000">ts always Big problem learner +non learner, learner moves
on next easily, but non learner not
wants to adopt new ways of life, or its Nature law, always non learner, leaves
back side.You have to move , otherwise, you own drowned, because you going
against nature law.
</font>
</font>

<font size="2">B,<font color="#ff00ff"> Jodha changed Jalal,...is jalal is a
Kid, or he accepts all, which jodha says, ... No he sees own vision, or
thinks, This way more effective, for
doing work, or living. But he own adds
his views +vision, then result comes remarkable...Guide line is Key for
success, but it not means, King is less effeicient,..., King will power,
working style, reflects these things. So
problem will surehappen others who not wants , Jalal will grow like this way,
so there aim is side line jodha...
</font>
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">Or Maham +BK always wanted this jalal will follow their made
Rules, their footprints,...which was drowning him,...or he going to become
Rude, +jallad type King, or his own conscious start to knock this point, or
jodha company showed him path.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#3300ff">So Maham knows all is slipping from her hands, or jodha
words i pitty on you, jodha not use words, I hate you,...you did this to my
life,...she used Pity world,..
because after hearing Maham jodha understood,... No use, here,
talk more. All will go waste. Seeing her age, Jodha thinking, This age or your
mind focusing on, consipirinces. Or front your , your own planning flopping. Or
Maham releasing totally her frustration, maybe she will do more, but she
forgoton, Now King eyes on you. You always facing CCTV Camera (jalal ), </font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">you have to need Improving own, but you
again ready to do other mistakes, you want to separate us,or what happened we
stand more healthy way,...or you thinking you will again win,...so
pity on you. You very far behind where standing jalal thinking.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">Maham saying,Jodha will fill jalal ear saying these
talks,...so Maham not knows jodha
&, her kind +good nature,... if she have to fill ear, she not
talk to you, she direct talk Jalal.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">Loved how Jodha stood in
front of MA she also spoke her talk carefully, Boldly and then walked away when MA stopped making sense
after a while. She guessed, no need to standing more here.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#003399">Jalal in DEK, Jodha in her Hozara.</font>

<font size="2" color="#003399">The DEK scene by itself was
such a pleasant change. Cute jalal, when recalls, one year happened, yes One
year happened, Poor guy that time sit in DEK, but Heart start to again still
heavy on him. Ha ha
</font>

<font size="2" color="#003399">So jalal, Hight or popularity increasing day by day removing
vatra tax, or Atgha informs this,
</font>

<font size="2" color="#003399">Or talks happens about sujamal +Partap,...Jalal praises
Sujamal, but listening MP point he smiled. Because both have politically
issues,...so both have own thoughts.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">But which was precious, Akdha marriage Anniversary.</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">Or our jodhu, what happening to you, Right you in Love, but One bead is fallen, or
you want, smith will come to your hozara, & repair your
Kangan,...Because you not want to, remove from your hand. This Kangan,
because its gifted, By hubby Jalal,...(You going romantic jodha ) we
will not use logic, when you got this Kangan, but i think this was same, When
jalal recognize you, when you dancing in Ganguar, in Amer.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">Or jodha recalled marriage Anniversary, </font>

<font size="2"><font color="#003399">Which was notcing, both Ak</font><font color="#0000cc">dha, impatient, both walking
steps, both want to bow down their Head, front of KHUDA,... Jodha this step,
again, mesmerizing, she accepting from heart level, she MUGHAL begum, she not
use logic, she should not go Dargah.</font>
</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000cc">Cute movements, or both praying, both ties Dori, but
surprise was this jalal standing front of jodha or seeing ZHORKA in Jodha.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#9900cc">Which eyes expression they exchanged, no words can define
that. Recalled Divine visit of couple Ajmer sharrif, both own recalling,
</font>

<font size="2" color="#9900cc">A, one difference, then they are doing Tuu Tuu mee mee, or
now, both in love, both enjoying their presence.
</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#9900cc">B </font><font color="#990000">Jodha</font><font color="#990033"> looking today, really flower who recentaly, blossom,
or fresh fresh, same jalal eyes was speaking.</font>
and the couple's chemistry really shy
shy amazing amazing, suppose love own wants, & or wants spread their Love.
Really priceless movements.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#990033">C, when Jalal not sees jodha, Jodha confuse where went</font>

<font size="2" color="#990033">he, Oh My God, you how much changing jodha, or you</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#990033">own
fly like bird, with your loveone feelings.</font>
</font>

<font size="2">D <font color="#ff0000">Emperor and his
Begum playing hide and seek
</font><font color="#ff0000">, sure Love
is also khuda +God, or its pure love
which refelecting +flowing, both of inner, or refelecting through their face,
which cause of shyness going ...Red like an apple, ...ha ha.LOLWink
</font>
</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#333333">E </font><font color="#ff00ff">which was more interesting;-
"This time jodha asks,
</font>
</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#ff00ff">What you ask, In DUWWA, or sure leg pulling to
banti hee.
</font>
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">F jalal clears you own says wish should not tell, ha ha,...</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">G, but its simple Hubby wife NOk +Zhonk, full of love, </font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">H, qute hubby wants, wife will little manofy him, kya bat</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">hee,</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">I, but which more liked liked or liked, "Jodha says jalal</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff"> "DUSHT" or jalal pulls her leg more teasing,
more
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">teasing, or he clears he enjoys more teasing with you.or not forgets, you saying your shouar (Husband ) these words. or jodha nervous.</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">(is jodha nervous before no, because then her texture of</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">these words were coming, diiferent jone, now she</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">understanding he is my hubby i should not use this</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">language</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">but jodha these words, if you not telling,i will request</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">you, this famale Ada, or suee Hubby will go flat.Smile</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">G, Then respectfully hand holding scene filled episode</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">shining stars.</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff"></font>

<font size="2">No comments more Maham scene;</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000cc">So all wants to celebrate, Akdha marriage anniversary.</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000cc">Or cute rahim, entering with
Bride Doll, Prince Doll
</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000cc">form, or
Female dool presenting Jodha, Male doll for Jalal, ha ha.
</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#0000cc">So jodhu got New Name,</font><font color="#ff0000"> Wild Cat</font><font color="#0000cc">, or jalal enjoys her</font></font>

<font size="2" color="#0000cc">teasing, how these
movements alived our life, or person
</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000cc">wants these moments never finish never finish. </font>

<font size="2" color="#0000cc">Jodhu parnam was cute, today no talk about Rahim</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000cc">falling. But our super
hero saved him.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000cc">Today episode was Hide & seek, so song about little that type.</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000cc"></font>

<font size="2" color="#0000cc"></font>

<p align="center"><font size="3" color="#0000ff">je ham tum chori se bandhe ek dori se</font></p>
<p align="center"><font size="3" color="#0000ff">jayiyo kahaan ai huzur</font></p>
<p align="center"><font size="3" color="#0000ff">je ham tum chori se bandhe ek dori se</font></p>
<p align="center"><font size="3" color="#0000ff">jayiyo kahaan ai huzur</font></p>
<p align="center"><font size="3" color="#0000ff">are e badhan hai pyaar kaa</font></p>
<p align="center"><font size="3" color="#0000ff"></font></p>
<p align="center"><font size="3" color="#0000ff">kajraa vaali phir tu aise kaahe nihaare</font></p>
<p align="center"><font size="3" color="#0000ff">kajraa vaali phir tu aise kaahe nihaare</font></p>
<p align="center"><font size="3" color="#0000ff">e chitavan ke gori maane to samjhaa jaa re</font></p>
<p align="center"><font size="3" color="#0000ff">matalabavaa ek hai ek hai nainan pukaar kaa</font></p>
<p align="center"><font color="#0000ff"><font size="3">je ham </font><font size="2">tum chori ai huzur</font></font></p>
<p align="center"><font size="2" color="#0000ff">je ham tum chori se bandhe ek dori se</font></p>
<p align="center"><font size="2" color="#0000ff">jayiyo kahaan ai huzur</font></p>
<p align="center"><font size="2" color="#0000ff">je ham tum chori se bandhe ek dori se</font></p>
<p align="center"><font size="2" color="#0000ff">jayiyo kahaan ai huzur</font></p>
<p align="center"><font size="2" color="#0000ff"></font></p>

<font color="#0000cc">d</font><font color="#0000ff" size="3">ekho
baadar aaye pavan ke pukaare</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">dekho
baadar aaye pavan ke pukaare</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">ulfat
meri jiti anaadi piyaa haare</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">aayegaa
re maja re majaa ab jit-haar kaa</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">je
ham tum chori se bandhe ek dori se</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">jayiyo
kahaan ai huzur</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">jayiyo
kahaan ai huzur</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3"></font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">ghunghat
me se mukhdaa dikhe abhi adhura</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">ghunghat
me se mukhaaa dikhe abhi adhura</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">aa
baiya me aaja milan to ho pura</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">e
milnaa to nahi to nahi kuchh ek baar ka</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">jayi</font>
<font size="2">
</font>

welcum...jo maham confrontation was bang on jo gave her perfectly and last part she just walked off ignoring her saying she had only pity on maham... Clap agree wid u abt a king being so broadminded abt d religious tolerance as even now in 21st cent probs of intolerance do xist... Big smile ur CCTV camera version of jalal was perfect Wink agree now maham will b on vigilance Wink and thnx fr d lovely song it was perfect for akdha... Wink Tongue

ayushimehra

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Didn't watch the episode harshu!!
Thanks for the update. will watch today in lappyWink

-Felicity-

1357raksha IF-Rockerz
1357raksha
1357raksha

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:20am | IP Logged
wonderful episode...
i love jodha in this dress a lot she look so beautiful in this dress...
oh my god 1 year of there togetherness that was lovely...
all d letters read in DEK was superb to...
i loved joja reaction on knowing of completing 1year together...
haha jalal all was like to tease jodha ... nd d face she make is so cute...
lovely review nd pics harshu akka...

Go to top