Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AKDHA'S 1ST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY EPISODE-241 (Page 3)

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4614500&PID=133293996&#p133293996

posted page 1

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu27

Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990000">Pictures are waah! Day DreamingSo was the dargaa scene and the nok-jhoks.EmbarrassedWish they had some romantic moments too...</font>Day Dreaming
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The last sequence was scary! Shahnaaz isintolerable.AngryHow could Jodha be so kind with her till the end?Dead</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I think the cvs had planned something different regarding Shahnaz when she was first introduced. but after that they messed up everything and ended with the half-baked mirchi war.LOLLOLLOL</font>

Ditto Stuti di! I too think that they had planned something different about Shehnaaz, the way she always talked like a heart-broken lover, but they changed it in a hurry later on... LOL LOL LOL

during its original run I tght shehnaaz was in love wid jallu and he rejected her something like dat but later realized she was his sister... LOL Silly
At least Shahnaz could have been the beloved of any enemy of Jalal with the thirst of revenge. And they could have reintroduced long-lost Abdul and could have shown a parallel love track and many complexities of relationship blah blah blah  SillySillyLOL But at last she turned to be Jalal's never-existed behena 'Nigaaar apaaa'Dead From where did he get so much love for that irritating so-called sister that too without any proof??AngryConfused
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990000">Pictures are waah! Day DreamingSo was the dargaa scene and the nok-jhoks.EmbarrassedWish they had some romantic moments too...</font>Day Dreaming
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The last sequence was scary! Shahnaaz isintolerable.AngryHow could Jodha be so kind with her till the end?Dead</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I think the cvs had planned something different regarding Shahnaz when she was first introduced. but after that they messed up everything and ended with the half-baked mirchi war.LOLLOLLOL</font>

Ditto Stuti di! I too think that they had planned something different about Shehnaaz, the way she always talked like a heart-broken lover, but they changed it in a hurry later on... LOL LOL LOL

during its original run I tght shehnaaz was in love wid jallu and he rejected her something like dat but later realized she was his sister... LOL Silly

At least Shahnaz could have been the beloved of any enemy of Jalal with the thirst of revenge. And they could have reintroduced long-lost Abdul and could have shown a parallel love track and many complexities of relationship blah blah blah SillySillyLOLBut at last she turned to be Jalal's never-existed behena 'Nigaaar apaaa'DeadFrom where did he get so much love for that irritating so-called sister that too without any proof??AngryConfused

seriously miss dat Abdul so much he was totally fun wid jalal... LOL our cvs r nut cases we knw v well strting hota kuch aur se aur end hote hote nikalta kuch aur haiSilly

Edited by harshu27 - 23 April 2016 at 11:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged

At least Shahnaz could have been the beloved of any enemy of Jalal with the thirst of revenge. And they could have reintroduced long-lost Abdul and could have shown a parallel love track and many complexities of relationship blah blah blah SillySillyLOLBut at last she turned to be Jalal's never-existed behena 'Nigaaar apaaa'Dead From where did he get so much love for that irritating so-called sister that too without any proof?? AngryConfused

@Bold, from the very famous Agra ka paagalkhana...ROFL ROFL ROFL

Swarna_99

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged

At least Shahnaz could have been the beloved of any enemy of Jalal with the thirst of revenge. And they could have reintroduced long-lost Abdul and could have shown a parallel love track and many complexities of relationship blah blah blah SillySillyLOLBut at last she turned to be Jalal's never-existed behena 'Nigaaar apaaa'DeadFrom where did he get so much love for that irritating so-called sister that too without any proof??AngryConfused

seriously miss dat Abdul so much he was totally fun wid jalal... LOL our cvs r nut cases we knw v well strting hota kuch aur se aur end hote hote nikalta kuch aur haiSilly

Seriously di.. I so wanted to see Abdul's role in the blooming JoJa relationship... LOL
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Thanks Harshu...once again a good episode...loved the start...Jo
and Maham scene continued with Maham's hateful words towards Jo and rajvanshies...Jo
is actually stunned and even boiling with those words... still she tries to make
Maham see the truth, but Maham being Maham warns her that she will continue
plotting against Jo as now she has nothing to lose...and that's enough for Jo ...controlling
all her anger she simply says one thing that she doesn't hate Maham nor she is
angry, but all she feels for Maham is pity as she has lost the most valuable
thing in her life that is a son like Jalal...and there for a sec Maham is left
speechless...what a slap from JoClap...there was no voice of that slap still it was
very very powerful and it was much much hurtful... it directly attacked on Maham's
ego and crushed it to dust...and then Jo leaves from there ignoring Maham
completely, and we get to see Maham shouting abt taking her revenge, but her
destiny must be laughing on her to see Maham fighting already lost fight, and
now this new plooting from her will ultimately lead towards her complete selfdestruction

Like I said yest, CVs r a big failure with MathsOuch...they r
showing a FB where Jalal puts the bangles on Jo's hands, and there both r
looking eachother with so much love and happiness and Jo is even blushing
little...but while talking to Moti she says Jalal gave it to her as wedding gift
and she is wearing those bangles since that time... does it mean that FB was from
their marriage time? And does CVs want us to assume that AkDha were so much in
love that time to be so happy with eachother? Or CVs r forgetting what they
themselves showed for first 150 episodes, where these two were ready to kill
eachother every time they meet??? I think this must be the thing, that CVs have
partial amnesia, and then no wonder they fail in maths tooAngry...

And then our lovebirds and one more lollipop scene so filled
with taana maroing session from JAlal...real tease he is... and why not when begum
is so sweet, how can he lose any chance to tease her... specially when neither
Ruku nor any other begum have so much brain to understand the real fun in life
is beyond any position , power and wealth...naturally is must be feeling so free
with Jo where he can actually talk on any subject , where he can tease her like
a lover, a friend and a husband... coz with Ruku he is olways a Shehenshah than
anything else, coz Ruku will never allow him to come out of his shehenshahi
mode... And A shehenshah will never do such teasing and flirting like a loverboy...

But when he is with Jo , then he is everything but a
Shehenshah...like I said he is a friend , a husband and more than that a lover...and
that's so sweet to watch... and Jo is equally responding ... she is a friend who
accepts his teasing, a shy wife who blushes when she sees the unspoken desire
in his words, his eyes and his actions...and the lover in her responds just the
way he wants, positively, softly, with full of love and still with the shyness
of a new bride... no wonder Jalal is going all crazy for her, that he leaves no
chance to touch her, hold her hand at every possible opportunity...

And this teasing session continues even after Rahim and
Shehnaaz leave...what a scene... "Jodha begum aap begum se ekdum jungle billi ban
jaati hai"Tongue...that was a peakClap...he very well knows , that she will be annoyed
after this and leave angrily...but actually he needs that distance right now... Coz
somewhere his actions speak , how much it's difficult for him to control his
desire for her, when she is around him... and he knows that he has to wait till
she accepts her love in front of him on her own... coz if he pushed her , before
she is ready, then it may scare her and their so much blossomed relation will
face a big obstacle of her fear and uncertainty...and so he has to control
himself, and he only has to put certain distance when there r every chance that
he might force himself on her before she accepts and declares her love openly and
freely, without any pressure...and he has to wait till that time...his smile after
she leaves , was so much full of satisfaction for his selfcontrol, and
happiness their relationship has reached to such level that she won't
misunderstand his teasing and flirting, and that love and determination in his eyes that yes, he has won his Jaan, only
he has to wait just for some more time...brilliant JalalClap...

So tomorrow, we get Jalal saving rahim, then Jalal scolding
Jo, and ruku trying to put oil in fire, but Salima as usual ruining Ruku's
efforts, and then Jalal manofying Jo...now these coming 2 weeks we get to see
good episodes...so let's enjoy

<p></p>

@bold LOL I mean dn d v base of dis love story has changed coz dn no hatred tuning into love LOL and dat means joja were much in love wid each other dat it was actually a love marriage and not a forceful political alliance...Silly dese cvs r suffering frm amnesia dementia all sorts of memory loss...Silly Dead I think for time being jallu will have to control his desires coz coming Thursday jo will confess her feelings and dn consummate d marriage so advice for jallu is itna intezaar kiya hai toh thoda aur sahi LOL Wink but I agree wid u he teases only jo coz he is all rounder der accept for d emperor but wid hukka he has to b a shenshah its mandatory... LOL ya for another 2 weeks good epi till we have chand begum ka darshan... Confused

I think Chaand begum's face will be shown on monday only , when Maham
will try to took her away from that surang behind jail, when Jalal feels
somebody there but unable to know the truth...

her face wont b shown I agues its only her voice where maham will tell to shut her mouth tightly something like dat in dat cave...and Monday its hukka all d way as she will try ton put some ark in d rose so dat jallu sleeps and cant go wid jo to d jashn... Confused so I think another 2 weeks dey will show her face where we have an entire epi dedicated to maham and chand how she had kidnapped her and her intro as humayun's begum...to time hai... Confused

sweet_diksha

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Seriously di.. I so wanted to see Abdul's role in the blooming JoJa relationship... LOL

agree no wonder we all introduce him in our ffs ss oses...ROFL to bloom joja's relationshipROFL

-Felicity-

dellaakdha Goldie
dellaakdha
dellaakdha

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
a nice revw for a nice epi..jo and ja praying realy gives a spiritual feeling..they frgt tat 1 yr have pasd in fighting,teasing,lashing anger and flirting admiring each otr silently..then akdha with rahim is always a treat to watch.rahim r corect whether akdha or parijat they luk awesome together..i also luv jo's exp when ja teasing..esply in dargah she gave cute pouty exp it s clearly visible in the pictures u postd..ja s al njyoing.. Thanks for it..

Edited by dellaakdha - 23 April 2016 at 11:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swarna_99ayushimehraavika444

Go to top