Frequent Posters

revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
very nice post...yes power packed episode it was...😊😊
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very well written post Archu...It was good dramatic episode i understand the cvs have to bring in for ratings and i really hope it helps in increasing the TRPs of the show..Mishal as usual was excellent i love dadibua's acting also she is doing a fabulous job πŸ‘ Esha was looking pretty as always😳
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mibenija

So much pain in the eyes Vidha Hard to bear, today l survived  epi  or tomorrov. I hate  DT,KN,Bua dadi, Kamini. All  this is DT guilty and his plan and scenario. 

Welcome dear !
I hate AN atmosphere. I'm too excited !!
cocoatree thumbnail

Originally posted by: revathirk

very nice post...yes power packed episode it was...😊😊

Thanks Reva !

cocoatree thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilin

very well written post Archu...It was good dramatic episode i understand the cvs have to bring in for ratings and i really hope it helps in increasing the TRPs of the show..Mishal as usual was excellent i love dadibua's acting also she is doing a fabulous job πŸ‘ Esha was looking pretty as always😳

Welcome my dear !
I just hope ratings getting better.unless current drama looks impossible to digest for ViDha fans.Bua, DT and Vip rocked yesterday! No words to my charming hero . hehe ! She looks damn pretty in this new avatar !
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Archu...lovely writeup...

Watched the episode n man it was a trp puller episode...With top notch acting by all and tension around...thought the reason is very silly but the screenplay was tight n crisp with jarring emotions n disappointments...anguish n pain !!! IlovedI Vipus steaming anger in her room seeing his wifes condition n as a beloved hubby he cant n wont tolerate it!!!

Now im really curious as to wat is about to happen which gives me vibes of evil n murderous schemes...I mayb rong here but for trps ,writers have decided to take us for rides n shocks!
cocoatree thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Hey Archu...lovely writeup...

Watched the episode n man it was a trp puller episode...With top notch acting by all and tension around...thought the reason is very silly but the screenplay was tight n crisp with jarring emotions n disappointments...anguish n pain !!! IlovedI Vipus steaming anger in her room seeing his wifes condition n as a beloved hubby he cant n wont tolerate it!!!

Now im really curious as to wat is about to happen which gives me vibes of evil n murderous schemes...I mayb rong here but for trps ,writers have decided to take us for rides n shocks!

Well written post !! Mehr! 
I enjoyed yesterday's episode much. Drama quotient looks great. Though it had a loosed content , I absolutely loved the way Vip responded to his family yesterday. He goes voiceless but his roaring emotions n inner conflict in watching his wife looks absolutely powerful. Can't tolerate Kamini drama still it's bound to happen for us .Really I'm eager to catch further drama 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Gr8 post.
Thanks a lot for this take on 23rd April epi. I am not able to watch IKRS due to low network. But I am happy that ViDha are still together. I hate sepearations.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hey cocoa  ,  good to see you.. quite a shaker  no nonsense episode it was.. bau gets coarser and    rougher by the minute , anti dhani track yet again  . only players have changed... however apart from  gunning  dhani there is some more underlying conspiracy.. viplav  is not doing enough   unless today he tells it as its is ! viplav is the husband the rest can go to blazes!and dhani needs to take off her halo for a bit. viplav needs to own up their relationship to  expose bau's  truth and dread to think  dashrants  truth too... erhhh  what am I saying ?it'll wind up the show..   I thought dashrant  performance was the one to watch..    thanks for the great moments , love hammie
cocoatree thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Gr8 post.

Thanks a lot for this take on 23rd April epi. I am not able to watch IKRS due to low network. But I am happy that ViDha are still together. I hate sepearations.

Hi awida ! Dear !
Missed you so much dear..Hope your network  paves way to watch episodes. ViDha together conquering all difficulties through their unconditional love. We too hate seperations.. Let us hope for the best !