Great episode.!! I love , I took the risk.! - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
hi archu...  thank u for your take...   while watching I was like... wa are they showing but the way it ended ... was superb ,,,  like the enacting was top notch...   very well directed and what can we say about MR.. brilliant in that scene with DT... both rocked that scene...   i was thrilled to watch it...
yes we like romantic scenes but intense scenes such as today... was the best..  i can recall the last was the hospital scene of shambu death and before that was vipus public confession was scene...👏👏👏
wow wat an absolute pleasure reading ths WU Archu,, superb writing dear,,
I kno they can go either way,, it depends on rating which route they will take,,im more in favor of DT planted Bua way,, that's more obvious today in his action,, Bua knows every damn thing indeed,, lets wait n watch the drama quotient today was high n doesn't left a bad taste at all.. hope it works,, *finger crossed*
all the praises fr MR,, AB ,, no doubt IKRS s blessed with treasures of talent,,😳*touchwood*

Hello Archana 😃 ...very well written dear...i enjoyed today's episode ...true DT has always under estimated the power of opposite gender and this is going to be his downfall one fine day...he never gave any respect to any woman at all...today either the drama was created by him to just let others in AN know how totally he is against the bua's decision particularly where he fears his position shall be taken away or he may have made some hidden agenda to separate vidha once for all...for this man never gives up.

As usual he starts to emotionally black mail viplav and starts giving him false hopes...but one good thing is that viplav has already sensed the impending danger...the calm before the storm...he should start taking things in to his hands and act accordingly else storm is going to enter and destroy the peace in his life.

Loha loha ko katha hain...similarly to go against bua and DT's plans he needs to observe carefully and be alert...and keep his weapons secretly stored and strike it at the right time.He needs to find the real reason behind DT's helplessness that may give him a clue as to what should be next step...life is nothing but a game of chess...one needs to be prepared before hand to make a master strike else one shall lose the game.

Btw loved Mishal's emotions be it helplessness, anger, support, hurt...so is arun bakshi sir he is equally damn good at showing different shades as well.Till then take care.😃
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by svd7755

Thanks for the update... Words fall short in praise of MR..what a great actor he is. But wanted Viplav to declare boldly that Dhani is his wife and he can't take anymore injustice to her...that's his actual character seen so far. But may be for the ratings these drama by the cv's.

Welcome dear !
I guess we are in loss of words to define his proficiency. I do want him to yell that she is my wife nobody had guts to play with my anger.That's Vip character who don't dare to stand for righteous reasons.All this was planned for ratings !
Edited by cocoatree - 7 years ago
Originally posted by RIMO9013

Thanxxx for the update dear as i missed the first few mins ya me too love today's epi and me too ready to take the risk

Welcome Rim ! Dear !
Yeah ! We need to digest track atlast we fans will be happy if this track supposed to fetch ratings..
Originally posted by rama_2010

hi archu...  thank u for your take...   while watching I was like... wa are they showing but the way it ended ... was superb ,,,  like the enacting was top notch...   very well directed and what can we say about MR.. brilliant in that scene with DT... both rocked that scene...   i was thrilled to watch it...
yes we like romantic scenes but intense scenes such as today... was the best..  i can recall the last was the hospital scene of shambu death and before that was vipus public confession was scene...👏👏👏
Welcome Rams dear !
I had no clue that we will get a brilliant emotional drama in second half of the episode. DT n VIP rocked today.Intense emotional drama is welcomed by viewers . Hoping for the best happenings.
Originally posted by NusiSg

wow wat an absolute pleasure reading ths WU Archu,, superb writing dear,,
I kno they can go either way,, it depends on rating which route they will take,,im more in favor of DT planted Bua way,, that's more obvious today in his action,, Bua knows every damn thing indeed,, lets wait n watch the drama quotient today was high n doesn't left a bad taste at all.. hope it works,, *finger crossed*
all the praises fr MR,, AB ,, no doubt IKRS s blessed with treasures of talent,,😳*touchwood*
Welcome dear Nusi! 
We got a article nah ? Bua planted by KT, but I won't believe opportunitic DT. He use every situation by giving false hopes with his twisted words. DT, KT and Bua are in same line .I'm pretty excited. MR ! Masterpiece !! 
Originally posted by manuelaema

Nice written 👏 true a great episode 😛
Welcome n thanks dear !!
Originally posted by pearl100

Hello Archana 😃 ...very well written dear...i enjoyed today's episode ...true DT has always under estimated the power of opposite gender and this is going to be his downfall one fine day...he never gave any respect to any woman at all...today either the drama was created by him to just let others in AN know how totally he is against the bua's decision particularly where he fears his position shall be taken away or he may have made some hidden agenda to separate vidha once for all...for this man never gives up.

As usual he starts to emotionally black mail viplav and starts giving him false hopes...but one good thing is that viplav has already sensed the impending danger...the calm before the storm...he should start taking things in to his hands and act accordingly else storm is going to enter and destroy the peace in his life.

Loha loha ko katha hain...similarly to go against bua and DT's plans he needs to observe carefully and be alert...and keep his weapons secretly stored and strike it at the right time.He needs to find the real reason behind DT's helplessness that may give him a clue as to what should be next step...life is nothing but a game of chess...one needs to be prepared before hand to make a master strike else one shall lose the game.

Btw loved Mishal's emotions be it helplessness, anger, support, hurt...so is arun bakshi sir he is equally damn good at showing different shades as well.Till then take care.😃
Very well expressed Pearl dear !
Your lines n words are more powerful to convey Swathi..
DT instigated bua, nor KT planted bua nor bua had her own agenda to dump DT. DT actually deserved this kind of treatment, felt sadist watching him in such state.. though he will bow down himself n stoop too low to achieve his mission.Exactly!  He will strike his arrow at a right to create a agitation. It's better Vip alerting n bracing himself to face the storm..
So much pain in the eyes Vidha Hard to bear, today l survived  epi  or tomorrov. I hate  DT,KN,Bua dadi, Kamini. All  this is DT guilty and his plan and scenario.